Chapter 17

Shadow and Y/n sat up a bit later as they heard a very feminine scream from the woods "what was that?" Y/n asked as he shuffled a bit as he lay under Shadow and had his legs around his waist as Shadow was on top of him shirtless "that was Jeff's scream" Shadow shrugged as he went back to kissing over Y/n's neck "you can tell by his scream?" Y/n breathed as he lay back down "yeah, plus I can hear him shouting at Jack" Shadow mumbled as he kissed Y/n and ran his hands to his hips, Y/n ran his hands up Shadows arms and dragged his claws down them, Shadow growled and pulled back from the kiss "what?" Y/n said with a smirk "you know what" Shadow growled as he grabbed Y/n's throat and dug his claws in a bit as he sat up, Y/n moaned softly and kicked his legs a bit as Shadow lightly ran his claw down Y/n's chest and all the way down to his boxers "I need you" Y/n breathed as he looked up at Shadow who smirked and let got of his throat then stood up, Y/n watched as he unclipped his belt and pulled his trousers off as Y/n quickly pulled his boxers off "you not want some more fun?" Shadow asked as he crawled over Y/n again "you can do that when I'm not in heat" Y/n breathed, Shadow smirked and Y/n quickly moved them so Shadow was laying on his back and Y/n was sitting on his crotch as Shadow put his arms behind his head, Y/n pulled Shadows boxers off and licked over the tip making Shadow groan as Y/n put more in his mouth, Shadow ran his fingers through Y/n's hair before grabbing it and pushing his head down, Y/n moaned softly and sucked while bobbing his head fast making Shadow groan.

Y/n pulled back after a few minutes earning a low growl from Shadow, he rolled his eyes and grabbed some lube then rubbed it onto Shadow and crawled back over as Shadow sat up a bit, Y/n pushed Shadow into him and gasped as he bottomed out "full" Y/n breathed as he rested his head on Shadows shoulder, Shadow smirked and bit Y/n's shoulder as he pushed his hips up and Y/n's hips down, Y/n let out a loud moan and dug his claws into Shadows shoulders as he started bouncing feeling Shadows hands move to his back and scratch at it a bit, Y/n moaned and bit his lip as he bounced a little harder "you good there?" Shadow asked as Y/n panted "too much, too full" Y/n breathed as he slowed down a little, Shadow smirked and put Y/n on his back and pushed back in as he held Y/n's wrists above his head and started to thrust "more~" Y/n moaned, Shadow smirked and thrusted faster and harder before he let go and put his hand by Y/n's head, Y/n moaned and his claws went straight to Shadows back scratching and clawing at it as Shadows thrusts got faster "Shadow~ cant take much more~" he moaned as his body bounced and he dug his claws into Shadows back, Shadow groaned and sat up grabbing Y/n's thighs and slamming into him as he pulled his thighs back, Y/n arched his back and dragged his claws down Shadows arm as he twitched and moaned "already?" Shadow mumbled as he grabbed Y/n's throat, Y/n gasped and looked over to see Shadows eyes lit up with amusement and lust, Y/n moaned and arched his back as he came on his lower abdomen, Shadow smirked and let go of Y/n's throat as he kept thrusting "Shadow~ s-sensitive" Y/n moaned as he felt Shadow twitch, Shadow groaned and lent back over Y/n feeling his hands go straight into his hair and held on as he tensed around him "Shadow~ Shadow!~" Y/n called as he arched his back, Shadow groaned and twitched again before Y/n pulled on his necklace making it tighten around his neck, Shadow groaned and came inside Y/n before he sat up and looked at Y/n to see him panting heavily and drooling with his e/c eyes half closed and his hair messy, Shadow smirked and kissed up his chest and up to his neck as he slowly started thrusting again "again?" Y/n breathed as he wrapped his legs around Shadows waist "yes" Shadow growled as he put Y/n's legs over his shoulder.

Y/n woke up a few hours later to see Shadow sitting with his back against the rock and was drawing in his book without his shirt on, Y/n groaned and sat up a bit making Shadow look over "how often do you need that during heat?" Y/n asked as Shadow got up and sat on the bed "two or three times a day, for the whole week" Shadow said, Y/n groaned and sat up more "I may not last that long, three rounds like that more then once a day. I wont be able to walk" Y/n sighed as he lent on Shadow "I can try and hold back, but there is a few things you can do that will help" Shadow said lifting Y/n's head so he was looking at him "like what?" Y/n asked "you'll see" Shadow said letting go and standing up making Y/n sigh "you going home?" Y/n asked as he watched Shadow pull on his hoodie "I was going to hunt" Shadow said picking his scythe up and putting it on his back making a small bottle of pills roll out his pocket and onto the floor "what are those for?" Y/n asked as he got up then groaned softly as he felt something leak down his legs "meds, for my schizophrenia" Shadow shrugged as he put them back in his pocket "shouldn't you take them?" Y/n asked as he dried himself off and pulled his shorts on "I should" Shadow said turning around to see Y/n pulling the shorts over his hips.

Shadow pulled Y/n against his chest making him squeak and hold onto Shadows arm "can you wear things when you shift?" Shadow asked as he lightly ran his claw over Y/n's neck making him shiver "yes, why?" Y/n asked "so I can give you this" Shadow mumbled as he put his chain necklace around Y/n's neck "why? isn't this yours?" Y/n asked as he looked over it "yes, but you need something around your neck, think of it as me marking you" Shadow said running his fingers over Y/n's collar "is it because I marked you?" Y/n asked with a smirk as he turned around "yes" Shadow said as he pulled on it and watched it tighten around Y/n's neck making him let out a small gasp "you haven't figured out how you do it yet?" Y/n asked as Shadow lifted his head still holding the chain as his other hand rested at the bottom of Y/n's back "I know how to do it" he said leaning into Y/n's lips "then why didn't you?" Y/n asked "it will hurt, so I'd rather save it for next time" Shadow said before he pulled back and dropped the chain making Y/n sigh softly as he followed Shadow out the room and to the entrance of the cave.