Chapter 36

Y/n woke up in the morning to see the room was empty and most of Shadows things were gone, Y/n groaned and sat up as Shadow walked in with his scythe on his back "what's going on?" Y/n mumbled "dad fixed up one of the cabins for us" Shadow said as he walked over to the desk and grabbed his bottle "oh" Y/n mumbled laying back down as Shadow walked over "no going back to sleep" he said pulling the covers off making Y/n whine and put his ears back as his tail wrapped around his legs, Shadow rolled his eyes and picked Y/n up "my jumper" Y/n mumbled as he cuddled into Shadows chest "then you have to get dressed" Shadow said kissing Y/n's head then put him down, Y/n grabbed his jumper and pulled it on before making grabby hands at Shadow "what?" Shadow sighed "up" Y/n pouted putting his ears down and making his eyes wide "you want me to carry you there?" Shadow asked picking Y/n back up "yes, did your dad soundproof the basement?" Y/n asked as he cuddled back up to Shadow "yes" Shadow said as he walked out and downstairs "Shadow are you and Y/n leaving now?" Slender asked as he walked over "yeah, why" Shadow mumbled looking over "I have a task for you once your settled" he said "you have information on the other bases?" Shadow asked as Y/n chewed on his finger and listened "yes, Masky has the information but he's on a mission so you'll have to wait until he's back" Slender said handing Shadow a bottle.

"let me know and send him over" Shadow said before he walked out "your going after the bases?" Y/n asked looking up at Shadow "yes, I need to get to Hans and his father" Shadow said as Y/n's pack ran over, keegan nudged Y/n as Jason and Emma sniffed Shadow making him growl "be nice" Y/n said as he stood up 'where are you going? are we going hunting?' keegan asked with a head tilt "no, we're going to our new place" Y/n said as the three of them shifted back to their human forms "can we come? we'll be good" Emma said making Shadow growl as he crossed his arms "not right now, we haven't even been there yet" Y/n said "and your not staying" Shadow said as he started walking again "I'll talk to him when he's in a better mood" Y/n said as he followed after with the pack following "but the mansion is far away, and if your not there will the tall one let us stay?" Jason asked "he should let you stay, and you can come over, maybe stay a night or two, at least for now" Y/n said as they reached the cabin "oh come on cant I at least stay?" keegan whined as Shadow walked in and slammed the door "not now, give it a few weeks, let him settle in" Y/n said, the others nodded and walked off as Y/n walked in.

Shadow walked to the bedroom and sat at the desk turning his pc on "what's here then?" Y/n asked as he looked around the room seeing a beanbag and Shadows bed "go explore" Shadow mumbled as he sat back and pulled a joint from his pocket, Y/n smiled and ran off exploring the cabin, he ran up the stairs and into the only room to see a spare bedroom with a double bed in the centre and a small table at either side with a window on one side of the room with a bathroom and a set of draws, Y/n sniffed around a bit before he walked out and downstairs then to the kitchen, he looked through all the cupboards then walked into the attached living room where there was a large sofa and a tv with the windows covered by black out curtains, Y/n looked around spotting a door that looked heavier then the others, Y/n walked over and put his hand on the handle but was quickly pulled back by Shadow and held against his chest "basement?" Y/n asked as he tilted his head back to look up at Shadow, he nodded and finished his joint then put it out on his arm "am I not allowed down there?" Y/n asked flicking his tail "not unless you want to see" Shadow said wrapping his other arm around Y/n's waist and pulling him to the gaming room "why is the other bedroom upstairs?" Y/n asked as Shadow put him on the bed and walked back over to the desk "spare one" Shadow said as he sat back and pulled his bottle out of his pocket "so your plan is to play games for the rest of the night?" Y/n asked as he lay on his front and put his head on his hands "unless you keep thinking yes" Shadow mumbled as he drank from the bottle.

Y/n smirked and thought for a second as he looked over, Shadow nearly choked on his drink and turned around "don't" he said "I haven't done anything" Y/n said still smirking with an innocent look "you come into heat soon right?" Y/n asked as he moved his ears "yes, why?" Shadow asked as he walked over "I was just thinking we could start making this place ours" Y/n said looking back as Shadow knelt behind him "true, but we could also do other things" Shadow mumbled as he pushed Y/n's jumper up and kissed over the top of his hips "like what?" Y/n breathed as he was turned over and pulled back so Shadow was in-between his legs "we could go to the cave?" Shadow said softly as he pulled his hoodie off "I don't think I want to wait that long" Y/n said before he pulled Shadow down and into a kiss, Shadow groaned softly and pressed against Y/n making him moan softly before they both heard the chain on Shadows belt rattle, Shadow sat up and growled softly "well at least the book still works" Y/n mumbled as he chewed on his lip "yeah, still has bad timing" Shadow sighed as he grabbed the book and opened it before he got up and grabbed his hoodie off the floor "do you have to go?" Y/n asked as he sat up "yeah, I'll be back later, keep your pack out my room" Shadow mumbled as he dropped the book and pulled his hoodie on "ok, get home soon then" Y/n said as he got up, Shadow nodded and opened a portal before walking through.

Shadow walked back in a few hours later to see Y/n, keegan, Jason and Emma asleep in a small pile on the floor, Shadow sighed softly and walked to the bedroom closing the door waking Y/n, he groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes as he got up waking the others up "go home, I'll meet you in the morning" Y/n mumbled before he walked into the bedroom to see Shadow laying in bed in his pyjama trousers watching a video on his phone "hey, how was it?" Y/n asked as he pulled his hoodie off and crawled into bed "tiring" Shadow mumbled not turning over "you going to take your mask off and sleep?" Y/n yawned as he got under the covers "the others gone?" Shadow asked as he put his phone down and took his mask off "yeah" Y/n mumbled as he lay on his side, Shadow put his mask on the table and putting some music on his phone "are we doing anything tomorrow?" Y/n mumbled as he felt Shadow turn over then he was pulled against his chest "yes" Shadow mumbled as he closed his eyes, Y/n hummed and quickly fell asleep with Shadow following soon after.