[87] Isn't This What You Wanted?

Read the next chapter right away, along with an entire month's worth, ahead in my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 87: Isn't This What You Wanted?

"You bastard!" Ranefer growled through clenched teeth, glaring at me after I pushed her back down on the couch.

I slowly undid my belt but didn't take off my pants yet. I couldn't, since she jumped back up and grabbed me by my collar once again. I stared at her with a smirk.

"Just what do you think you're doing?! You think I'm going to fall for this?!" She said in a raspy, rage-infused voice.

"Well, you know the potion works. Even with all your pride, I am sure you want to live." I said while I looked down into her eyes. "Now that it's flowing through my system, the best way to get it out is to either drink my blood or my... semen. I'll suggest the latter since men's seeds are natural Yang Energy, which will help the potion. It'd be very effective against your Yin Curse."

She already knew why I was undoing my belt earlier, but I explained anyway. Her breathing was heavy with rage. "I can also cut you into pieces and drink your blood. You piece of shit."

"And I will fight back. You know you can't win against me on your own. If you call for reinforcements and I am forced to fight back, I'll just use my Qi to burn the potion from within my system. In that case, even if I am killed, you'll be left with nothing."

She scoffed, smirking. "And what? I saw how you make the potion. Your fault for letting me sit around and observe. I also have the ingredients. I can always ask an expert to make it the way you did."

"Anyone expert enough to follow your instructions on such a complex potion is people out of the Devil's reach. Gods with extreme medical knowledge have better things to do than to help revive the Demon Phenex. Besides, merely medical knowledge can't get you through this. You are an entity of Fire, so you should know this would have been impossible to create without my Soulfire. This is a dead end."

"...."

At my direct counter to all her points, the poor little bird's glare grew more intense, and a lot more frustrated.

"Sit back down," I ordered her, ignoring her glare. She stayed silent for a bit before she bit her lip and slowly took her seat on the couch. "No, sit on the floor."

She glared again and moved to the floor. I sat down on the couch with her between my legs.

With a snap of my fingers, I teleported my pants inside my Void Storage. My still flaccid dick was revealed, and her eyes shook seeing it.

She frowned and glared at me. "You," she grabbed my dick. "will pay for this."

It was a funny threat since her hand began to move right away, beginning to stroke me.

"We shall see. Now, work fast. It just so happens that the energy might dissipate if you take too long. I don't mind if you take your time, but it's probably better if-"

"Shut up!"

I laughed at her reaction.

On the other hand, she stared at my dick for a moment when she saw it wasn't rising as fast as she hoped it would just by her hand. So she sighed and opened her mouth wide, swallowing the tip, and then began to take my entire length into her mouth.

As Ranefer began pleasuring me with her lips and tongue, I let out a contented groan, laughing. She took more of me deeper into her throat, causing her to gag slightly.