[167] A Snake for Lunch? Or A Leviathan?

Chapter 167: A Snake for Lunch? Or A Leviathan?

One was a milf mommy, while the other was a legal loIi with a bust. Of the two, he wanted at least one of them tonight. But not both of them wanted to give in, despite their usual flirting with him.

So he had to take it slow to bag them. Neither of them was a little girl, they wouldn't fall for cheap words. So instead of flirting mindlessly, he brought up an interesting topic: "Speaking of the Aztec calendar, you told me a few weeks ago that you're going through some special time. What was that about?"

The last time he met her in Memmy's house, he could see the true color of her scales over her polymorphed human skin. That's when she told him it was some special time in the Aztec Calendar, that's why she was in that state.

"Ah, that...." Quetzalcoatl hesitated momentarily before blurting out, "Well, being an overpowered serpentine dragon has its downsides, you see. I need to shed my skin at certain times, of certain years, as recorded in the Aztec calendar. The skin that I shed is also used as a divine resource for many things. That time is simply approaching."

"Ohhh, wait," Serafall tilted her head, her gaze glinting with curiosity. "Let me make a guess, will that bratty version of you come out after you shed your skin? Kukulan?"

If a snake had multiple personalities, one couldn't be blamed for assuming that its personality would change after it shed its skin. It seemed like the most perfect time of any.

"...." At Serafall's question, Quetzalcoatl just rubbed the back of her head, she had hit the nail.

"...When is it?" Aqua asked, smirking at her. "I hear snakes look for warmth after shedding skin. So... if you need any help on that, I'm here."

His words were clearly a dirty joke, although the drunken Serafall needed a second to pinpoint. Snakes shed their skin to prepare for the breeding season, so his offer wasn't very appropriate for a student to his teacher. The two ladies giggled.

"You can't handle me, little boy," Quetzalcoatl put a hand on her waist and said. "I did play along with you in Japan, but here I'm a God-King among other stuff. I can't show that side of me here, so don't think that you can catch me off guard~"

"Aw, too bad," he turned at Serafall, his target immediately changing. "And do you need someone to help you shed your skin, my leviathan?"

Serafall scoffed, "No way, am I the 2nd option here? I'm hurt."

"No, I never said there is a hierarchy," he shrugged, leaning back into his chair. "She just presented the opportunity first."

"Uh-huh," Serafall leaned into the table, resting her chest on it. The pressure on her chest made Aqua stare at them, the large melons seemed to stare at him. "And why should I believe you, you dirty-minded and silver-tongued young man?"

"If you don't believe me when I say that there is no hierarchy, then," he said, patting his lap. "Come and claim the first position for yourself," he grinned, "and I'll be yours all night long."

.....

A short silence passed, the air thickening with the tension of decisions. I maintained eye contact with her, till the leviathan stood up and hopped over like a bunny.

I pushed my chair back from the table for her, and she slumped on my lap with her bouncy and perky ass. She might be small, but she was built like a fuck doll. My hands went around her to feel her curves, every contour in her body trembling as I felt them.

Her waist was slim, yet the curvy ass right below was shaped like a circle. My hand fell on her perfect ass, causing it to bounce while she whimpered softly.