Trying to fit in part 4

Narrator's Pov

It was dinner at Leonardo's house, where Matheus, Whitney, Leonardo and Barone were gathered on Juliana's lap. Juliana had made some porridge for Barone and was trying to get him to eat it, but Barone refused every time and spat it out. Juliana didn't give up and kept trying to get him to eat it. Barone's mouth and snout were dirty with porridge, while Leonardo and Juliana, who were trying to get Barone to eat something at the same time, listened attentively to what Whitney was saying. She was talking about another trip, but a trip to Buenos Aires.

Matheus looked at his father and Juliana, and they were amazed at the random things Whitney was saying.

Matheus didn't seem very enthusiastic about what Whitney was saying, just cutting the pieces of meat with a fork and knife and putting them in his mouth. Leonardo noticed that his son wasn't paying much attention to what Whitney was saying, and he just stared at his son with a sideways look.

Matheus understood what that meant, his father must think he was being rude to Whitney for not paying her enough attention.

- What does he want? - Push me to that crazy wolf? Matheus thought, seeing his father's amber eyes stare into his green ones.

Matheus lowered his head, breaking his gaze from his father's and lowering his ear, the two stared at each other for just a few milliseconds, Matheus tried to seem interested in what Whitney was telling him, even smiling and asking her questions about the places she visited.

Leonardo seemed to be more satisfied with Matheus, he wanted in every way to push his son to a wolf but Matheus felt that there was something rotten in Whitney, he didn't know what it was but maybe it was his sixth sense telling him not to trust her and that she could be a threat.

Whitney was going out with Matheus again the next day. She went to Leonardo's house in her car and called for Matheus, who appeared at the door to answer her.

- I'm sorry, but today won't work! - Matheus said, but his father insisted that he go.

- Remember everything I've told you! Use a condom! - Leonardo said, putting packages in his son's pocket. Matheus felt shaky, his father was clearly handing him over to Whitney.

The nervousness was etched on Matheus' face and Leonardo frowned, telling him to stop being a sly person.

- What does this wolf want with someone like me? - Matheus asked, trembling.

- You're a handsome boy, now go ahead and don't disappoint me - Leonardo said, very seriously.

Matheus did what his father wanted him to do and got into the car, immediately putting on his seatbelts. Whitney started the vehicle and then left, but not as fast as the previous time.

Matheus saw a smile forming on the wolf's face.

- Why are you laughing? - Matheus asked.

- It's funny to see Leonardo's son with a scared look on his face! - Whitney said.

- I'm his son, but I'm not made of iron - Matheus said in his defense while Whitney continued to drive the vehicle.

- Where are you taking me? - Matheus asked, seeing that Whitney was driving in the direction of her grandmother's house.

- I was supposed to pick up Douglas and Junior - Whitney said.

- Douglas? Junior? Oh no! - Matheus said.

- Everything's ruined! - Matheus thought.

Douglas, Junior and their girlfriends got into the car, Matheus completely ignored their presence there, and avoided looking in the side mirror of the car to avoid having any visual contact with Douglas.