chapter 70

next question: whats ur hogwarts house HAHAH im griffindor 

also another question related to the fic, i have so many appledash au ideas but not long enough to make a whole story out of it so i was wondering if u would be aight with me writing like diff au oneshots that i add into this story as it own seperate chapter. like e.g. this chapter will continue the story and chapter 71 may be like those mlp infection au's w appledash and its jsut like 5000 words or something and then chapter 72 continues the story. LMAO CAUSE THERES SO MANYT HINGS I WANNA WRITE ABT RELATED TO THEM. anyway, drop ur thoughts, totally fine if ur not interested in that LMAO cause i mean inevitably, less work for me so shoot ur thoughts. 

just to name a few of the au ideas i have (tell me if u like any specifically or if u have any ideas) r:

- those viral mlp infection stories w appledash

- (suggested by friend) the cutie remark where twi and starlight go to diff universes and appledash r together in that one war universe

- rainbow rockstar au and aj is uninterested but friends that r fans

- divergent au LMAOOOO dash would def be dauntless and aj would be candor

- hogwarts au, they'd both def be griffindors in my opinion OR aj could be hufflepuff. lowkey a story w dash as a slytherin and aj as a griffindor and theyre competitors would be so hot and fun to write

- your average coffee shop or museum au (SO FUCKIN CUTE)

OKAY STORY ANYWAYS TIME

-------------

"Look who's being sappy now," Applejack kindly joked, a similar smile growing on her face too. 

Dash squeezed the girls left hand with her own affectionately, her cheeks beginning to hurt from their upturned expression, "I guess that's just the effect you have on me Apples."

AJ leaned her head into the palm on her face, nuzzling into the familiar warmth, "I wonder what we did when we were dating, I bet we're going to be so embarrassed about some of the shit we did," she told her to uplift the mood. 

"Yeah, I wonder if it was anything similar to what happened at camp. I am so going to tease you about anything cheesy you did," Rainbow playfully confided, letting the hand on the girls face drop back into her lap before standing up. Giving Applejack a quick kiss on her forehead to politely indicate she didn't fully mean what she said about their past lovey dovey interactions, she grabbed her clothes to finally change into them. 

"I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one RD. I wonder if you were as submissive as you are now," AJ spoke, raising her eyebrows at the girl who turned around after switching out her sports bra for a more appropriate going out one. 

"Shut up. Ever consider that you could've been the submissive one?" Rainbow suggested in a mocking tone as she pushed her arms through the two holes in the shirt before lifting it over her head. 

"I seriously doubt it," Applejack replied confidently, no further questions needing to be asked. 

Dash simply rolled her eyes, "Whatever, let's just go get snacks and wait for our memories to come back." 

Silently pleased with her winning of the argument, AJ stood and agreed, waiting for the girl to finish changing so they could walk down the road together.