chapter 76 - NSFW

above is my non-traced attempt at drawing human rainbow LMAOOOO im tryna learn how to draw...everyone starts somewhere ig  👹👹👹 

and finally some fucking for u horndogs (w/ warning for those who dont like it:) )

--------------

"We'll see you guys tomorrow morning, sleep well," Rainbow and Applejack were bidding goodnight as a series of yawning and stretching girls left their room with droopy eyes. 

"Goodnight!" A chorus of their friends chirped as they filed out and headed in their respective directions. With the clock still set to their town's timezone, despite being in international waters, they planned on continuing to stick to their usual ebb and flow of sleeping. Locking the door behind the last girl, Sunset, and sliding the metal hook across to the other side, Rainbow turned to face her partner who was laying on her back at the end of the bed. 

"I'm so tired," Applejack informed the girl as she felt her eyes flutter shut even though she was hardly comfortable with half her body hanging off the mattress. 

"Fair enough, you've had a rough day," Dash replied empathetically as she walked over to sit beside the other, placing a hand to her lower thigh that was bent just at the edge of the sheets and giving it a light back and forth stroke. 

"I wish I could just go to bed right now," AJ continued as she seemingly forced her lids open and slowly propped herself up by her elbows, sitting up further until she was back to a normal position. 

"Why can't you?" Rainbow asked confused, there was quite literally nothing stopping the girl from passing out right then and there. They were in warm clothes, the aircon was at the perfect temperature, the duvet was untucked and the pillows were fluffed, yet she still had hesitation. 

Applejack shuffled over to her luggage to pull out a proper pair of pyjamas and another item, Rainbow recognising the shirt from a distant memory of her wearing it once, "I haven't showered yet. Considering all my vomiting and sweating, I need to, or else I'll feel gross in the morning," she replied logically as she casually removed the current top she was wearing and shoved it into her suitcase messily in a corner she must have allocated to be for the upper body clothes.

"It's late, are you sure? Your body needs to rest after the long day," Rainbow affirmed as she tried to focus on her partners face instead of her...other pair of eyes...she could just see the sides of as the tightness of the bra did her many favours. 

"Are you really arguing for me not to shower? All I see are benefits for you," Applejack joked as she smirked at the girl in time with her removing the loose sweatpants she had on as they didn't apply too much pressure to her stomach. Dash sensing her change in tone, the obvious tease, and the slightly more seductive manner she was undressing, she concluded that her partner was hinting at something unlikely to be good for her current state. 

"What are you trying to do..." Rainbow asked with narrowed eyes, still seated at the end of the shared bed with her arms behind, holding her lazy frame upwards. "Don't forget you were sick today AJ," she reminded, it acting as a warning. 

"So? I'm fine now. Way more than fine actually," she responded in a more sultry voice as she slowly walked past the girl towards the direction of the bathroom, urging the other to give in and look down at her form. "Don't you want to join me? Like you said you would?"  

"I would happily, but I don't think showering is all you want to do in there..." Rainbow responded as she watched the other disappear around the corner and enter the other ensuite area. Hearing her girlfriends reply, Applejack was determined to get her to cave in. As sweet and caring for her health as she was being, she knew the girl too well, after all, they were best friends before they even started dating, understanding eachother emotionally, and then physically. She had great knowledge that when pressed with temptation so desperately, Dash would be unable to keep up her act of resistance for long. Storing her change of clothes after their inevitable shower on the side bench of the sink, she walked back out to be met with her partner remaining in the same spot. She loved a challenge.