2

Huo Li's whole body became hot when he saw that the thing underneath was erecting again. He had never had such a heavy vaginal discharge. It was so uncomfortable to have this thing sticking up during the day.
    Now he can't wait to catch this saohu0 and give him a good beating. The frivolous saob plays so much in front of him every day. Isn't it just seducing him?
    Huo Li didn't care about the exam that he was absentmindedly doing during the first class. He just filled in his name and handed in the blank paper afterwards.
    Su Lai is the study committee member of their class, so she is the one who cleans up after the exam.
    Su Lai searched from the top to the bottom. When he passed Huo Li, he gave him a complicated look and then put his test papers away.
    Su Lai took back all the test papers and gave them to the teacher and returned to her seat. Huo Li couldn't stand this anymore, so he threw the pen spinning aside at this moment, then got up and walked to her seat, forcing him to He grabbed her wrist and pulled Su Lai out in front of all the classmates. This action was domineering.
    No one understood what they had just seen. These two people had nothing to do with each other, and it seemed that Huo Li was very angry.
    ...
    Huo Li pulled Su Lai out and pushed her against the corner wall at the entrance of the stairs. He pressed his hands on both sides of her body to prevent her from leaving. Because of their height, he was condescending and had a gloomy look on his face. Looking at him, he seemed to push her into the wall.
    He couldn't bear it and asked her: "Su Lai, you saohu0, what tricks have you been playing these two days? Are you trying to seduce me?" In his
    impression, Su Lai had never spoken to him, so he didn't remember this woman. What does a person's voice sound like? After hearing his words, Su Lai looked up at him and shook his head silently.
    She didn't say anything and shook her head. This action drove Huo Li crazy. Huo Li directly lifted up her skirt, which was completely breathtaking. He saw that her pussy was still eating the bra. He reached out and pulled out the bra, taking some water with it. There was too much water in it, and it was a little wet and even stained his pussy. above.
    He just fucked a little, pulled out her underwear, and even touched her vaginal hair. His voice became even more angry: "You think I'm blind? I just need to look at you these two days, and you can show it to me." , you are still making such a slutty move, with your panties stuffed in your butt, you are not trying to seduce me, you are just a slut."
    Su Lai was quite shy, and before she could react, her skirt suddenly felt like this He lifted it up, and her lower body was seen. She shyly put down her skirt and whispered in a shy voice: "No, I just have an itchy little bum, so I just want to sh0uy1ng."
    Huo Li thought that this saohu0's voice was quite nice. , the voice was still soft and soft, and it seemed completely inconsistent with her cold appearance.
    "sh0uy1ng You can't go home and fuck yourself bsh0uy1ng, you have to look at me to sh0uy1ngm0 come out, right? You're not seducing me, do you think I believe it?"
    Su Lai's eyes at him began to change after hearing this. Feeling timid, Nunu pursed his lips and looked at him in a panic, looking at him and asking: "Then I will seduce you, can you be seduced by me?"
    Huo Li was stunned for a moment when he heard this. After answering, Su Lai pushed away shyly and went back to the classroom.
    Huo Li looked at the air in front of him, and the woman's words flashed through his mind. Sure enough, what he was thinking was that such a woman wanted to seduce him.
    He smelled the smell on his hands. When he fucked the woman's underwear, he smelled the woman's saob, so now he put his finger to the tip of his nose and smelled it.
    Good sao flavor.
    There was so much water when he took out his underwear just now that it even stained his school uniform.
    He is more yin.
    ...
    Huo Li was late for class again today. He was driven crazy by himself this morning. He dreamed of that scene again, and then sprayed it out again. He didn't know what he had been doing for the past two days. He had wet dreams every day. How grown up.
    This is the object of the erotic dream that I had in the past two days. It was the same person. When he went to sleep and closed his eyes, he always looked like that saohu0. But yesterday, he added a sound. The sound of saohu0 could make him ecstasy.
    Something was wrong with his eyes when he looked at Su Lai when he went to class today. Su Lai came early today, and now she is sitting upright and reading a book. She was wearing the same clothes as the day before yesterday, but she seemed to only have these two sets. She changed her clothes back and forth until they were washed and turned white, and she didn't even look at her changing into other clothes.
    Huo Li had been tortured by this woman for two days in a row, so he was angry with her. Now that he was at the position, seeing that no one was there, he kept staring at this woman, wanting to see what tricks she had up to today.
    Su Lai didn't notice him. He kept staring at the textbook with a cold look.
    Huo Li looked at her, but he persisted until class. After class, he didn't see any bad behavior from Su Lai.
    The class was in mathematics. If there were questions, we had to practice in groups. Two people worked in groups.
    When Huo Li, who was not attending class, heard that the morning and afternoon desks were divided into groups, he immediately held the textbook and leaned behind him to look at her. When Su Lai saw him, she stared at him with clear eyes, then blushed and looked at her again. She opened her legs to him as usual.
    Huo Li thought she would continue to have sex, but when Su Lai opened her legs, he saw a small pink thing inside her vagina, facing him and showing it to him.
    An oval-shaped object was stuffed into the little b, and only the tail of the little b could be seen. Because the stuffing was heavy and it was vibrating slightly, he could see it clearly.
    Huo Li was not a fool. He could tell what this thing was at a glance. In surprise, he grabbed Su Lai's hand, gritted his teeth at her, lowered his voice, and asked her in a voice that only two people could hear: "I "C, Su Lai, do you want to come to class with a vibrator in your vagina like this? Can't your little penis not be itchy or in heat all day long?"
    ...
    [The author has something to say: The mistress has spoken today.
    Are you there? I don’t have a pig, I’m so miserable that I can’t sleep.
    】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it