27

Chapter 27: Facing the full-length mirror, let her see her comfortable face being fucked

Su Lai's face was indeed very red from embarrassment. Watching him bite her nub, the force was not particularly strong, but it stimulated her body to feel numb.
    She began to slowly stroke his penis up and down so that he could eat more comfortably.
    When Huo Li left her head, her whole head was so red and swollen that her dizziness swelled. He left her head. Su Lai speeded up and supported the cabinet next to him. .
    She stroked his thing very quickly to make herself happy.
    After going through it a few times before, she also had experience and knew how to make herself comfortable and make him feel comfortable, so she looked up and touched his penis with great pleasure.
    Huo Li kept staring at the juncture of his vagina, watching her little pussy dripping wetly on his ejaculation. A lot of wet pussy splashed out, and it was on his neck. He watched her narrow The small hole was swallowing his huge cock, looking at her ga0cha0-like happy face.
    "Are you comfortable?" Huo Li asked her in a low voice while squeezing her buttocks with his hand.
    Su Lai didn't expect that he would ask so directly. He grabbed his arm and suddenly stopped and nodded, saying, "It's comfortable. Your penis is so big. It makes me feel so comfortable." "
    saohu0." Huo Li suddenly stood up, Just like that, he stood up with her legs around his waist. He picked her up. Huo Li pressed her against the wall and suddenly moved very fast. It was driving her lower body like a pile driver.
    When she came by herself, her speed was controlled by herself, so she was a little slow. However, Huo Li had good strength and grabbed her waist very quickly, making her almost ecstatic every time.
    Her lower body was numb from the impact. When she came, she only ate half of his penis, not the whole penis, but when he grabbed her penis in a particularly crazy way, he penetrated her directly and held her up. The feeling was unbearable: "Ah - Huo Li - so fast - slow down - this is too fast - so comfortable - ah -"
    When Su Lai's face felt comfortable sheny1n, he looked up and saw the mirror She had a ga0gdang face on her face, showing a comfortable look on her face. She looked at Huo Li's strong body and the thing under his waist, constantly pushing into her vagina.
    This is the first time that she has looked at her y1ngdang face so clearly in the mirror. It is really embarrassing. She has never felt that she has been so erotic. She looks very y1ngdang in the mirror. Her own reflection in the mirror She looks a lot like saohu0. No wonder he usually calls her saohu0. She has such a y1ngdang face. What is she other than saohu0?
    Su Lai looked at herself in the mirror being fucked like this by him, and felt so comfortable that she was about to explode. He held his shoulders, and their current position was that their upper bodies were touching their upper bodies. Her tip was rubbing against his, and she twisted She bent down to meet him.
    When Su Lai had sex again, she arrived at the same time as him. The two of them arrived at the same time. Her eyes were flashing white and her head was like fireworks. He also came out, all of which was inserted into Su Lai's belly.
    Su Lai really had no strength left at all and was extremely overwhelmed.
    Huo Li hasn't had the pleasure yet. She only came once. After you let go of him, you turned her body around so that she was leaning against the mirror.
    He pressed her waist and asked her to look at him in the mirror. Then he grabbed her waist and raised her penis. After the penis was raised, he supported the penis and pulled it out, but it had not softened yet. Cha in again.
    Su Lai's vagina is extremely wet right now. You have been fucked all the time just now, so now you can't even close your vagina. It is swollen, and there are so many yets down there.
    He was very smooth. He opened her vagina and penetrated her. After entering, he faced her in the mirror, raised her face, and thrust her lower body vigorously, looking at her and asking her: "Look in the mirror, Look at how I’m licking your little bum. Your little bum is so tight. My penis is numb from the bite. I didn’t see your vagina. Without my penis, I penetrated it like this. Your vagina was all covered by my penis. The penis is stretched open and can't be closed. I want 1, but the penis can't be closed, so keep giving me a pussy until it's loose."
    Su Lai stared at his penis when he heard this . Looking at her lower body, it was indeed true that her vagina was being stretched open by him, making her unable to close her vagina and risking it getting wet.
    Huo Li told her: "Hand your little pussy, show me your pussy hair."
    Su Lai's brain was already very slow to react. After all, he had tasted waves of ga0cha0 just now, leaving him unable to do anything. After thinking about it, she calmed down for a while after hearing these words, then reached out to caress her vagina, and showed him in the mirror how she was stroking the hair on her vagina. She pinched and looked at the bulging penis that was stretched open. He didn't let go of his penis, and he fucked her directly. Her pussy was eating his penis, and her hands were pinching her buttocks for double stimulation.
    Huo Li couldn't help but fell down faster this time when he saw how excited she was. He fucked her dozens of times and then fucked her all over again.
    Su Lai really had no strength at all. After enduring his ga0cha0 again, he couldn't stand it anymore.
    Seeing that she was about to fall asleep, Huo Li didn't force him anymore. Shej1n had gone a lot just now, and her belly had grown a little bigger one after another. They were all his jingye, so he opened it. The shower head dug into her crotch, digging out all the sperm inside.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Pigs rush to ducks! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.