13

Chapter 13 Two people’s first kiss, eating each other’s saliva +S

   Alternate new URL, faster: https://m.iyushuwu.xyz

    Huo Li knew that the woman's vagina must be very tight, but he didn't expect it to be so tight. It was so tight that he felt his scalp was numb, and there was a little pain under the tight vagina, as if he was putting his penis on a winch. Inside, the pain made him breathless.
    He looked at Su Lai and felt uncomfortable. After all, he was penetrated by this thing. It was such a big thing, and tears came out. He felt a little guilty. Looking at her exposed vagina, he rubbed her vagina. Di gives her m0.
    She was quite uncomfortable at first, but she seemed to gradually soften from being so naked. After he kissed her for a while, he lowered his head and kissed her on the mouth.
    Su Lai was shocked when he kissed her on the mouth, because she didn't expect that he would kiss her on the mouth. Neither of them had any experience in kissing.
    Huo Li was very clumsy when he kissed her mouth. He didn't know how to kiss her. He kissed her mouth first, and then the tip of his tongue slipped out and touched her lips. He pried her lips apart and penetrated with the tip of his tongue. , found her tongue, and the tips of their tongues came together.
    Although he didn't have any experience, he felt that the man was quite talented in this area. After taking out the tip of her tongue, he touched the tip of her tongue until it was numb and swollen.
    Su Lai kissed a boy for the first time, so she didn't know how to do it, so she followed Huo Li. Huo Li kissed her on the mouth. Her mind went blank and she kissed him with her eyes closed.
    His smell was delicious and intoxicating.
    The two of them didn't move at all, they just penetrated her vagina without coming out. When he got used to the special passion of the two people kissing, the sound of the two kissing and gasping was very clear in the room. , eating each other's saliva, eating with great relish.
    Huo Li rubbed her clitoris while kissing her with his eyes closed.
    He felt that her saliva was so sweet, so sweet that he could not wait to eat more into his stomach. When both of them were breathless, he let go of her. When he let go of her, there was still a smile on the corner of her mouth. The two people drooled on the silver thread, and their mouths were swollen.
    Su Lai looked at him with blurred eyes, becoming even more charming.
    Huo Li's vagina was already stocked and separated. It was not as tight as it was at the beginning, so he supported her waist and began to move her body rhythmically. He straightened her waist and began to thrust her vagina.
    He grabbed her waist, and he felt so distressed the moment he laid on her. This waist was so thin that it didn't look like a woman's. There was no flesh at all on her waist, and only bones were left. It was particularly uncomfortable.
    After feeling distressed for a moment, he lifted up his penis, put her legs on his waist, and pressed her penis tightly against her vagina.
    After he clung tightly, he started to hold on to the bed board and kept digging into it.
    It's a little tight at the beginning, so you have to take your time, go in slowly, and come out slowly.
    Later, she got used to it and stretched her vagina, so he started to speed up.
    When she took it slow at first, she didn't make any sound, just a slight sound. But when she accelerated and kept hitting her pussy, she made a snapping sound, which was very special in a quiet room. obvious.
    Huo Li started to increase the speed of the ejaculation. The speed was particularly amazing, and the sound of the ejaculation was also very loud. He stretched the penis to the innermost part. Su Lai couldn't stand such a fast ejaculation, so he pushed the thing in. He pushed it inside, so when he ch0uchaa she screamed "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"!
    I screamed until my throat hurt, and I had to hold his hand to ask him to slow down and not go so fast, but he was just as successful as the head, and kept slamming into his lower body and couldn't stop him, so he screamed loudly. He couldn't control his y1ngdang expression, which looked like a slut's expression, "Ah ah ah ah - slow down - so fast - fuck so good inside - Huo Li -"
    Huo Li didn't have time to hold on. How long, because it's so tight inside, especially when she heard sheny1n was so slutty.
    His penis came out, and the penis he pulled out reached the outside of her vagina. Please, the hot penis penetrated into her vagina like this, blocking her vagina and making the entire vagina white. of.
    Something had penetrated Su Lai, but after he suddenly stopped, she also stopped and looked at him.
    Huo Li looked at his penis. Although it came out for the first time, it was not soft yet. It had been inactive for a year. He followed the penis that had been coated with jingye, just like that. I inserted it again and got lubrication.
    Before Sule could understand what was happening, another round of ch0uchaa came in and made her unbearable.
    This was the first time that Su Lai felt such a comfortable ga0cha0. After she was pushed to the point, it was like fireworks were set off in her head. When she reached ga0cha0, she held her head up comfortably and screamed. After reaching ga0cha0, her face was filled with joy. ga0cha0 face, the sides of the cheeks are red and springy.
    Huo Li saw that her comfortable body was trembling slightly, and there was water spraying on his penis. This was ga0cha0.
    He looked with satisfaction at Su Lai's ga0cha0 face, which was so comfortable that she was gasping for breath. Her lower body became even more yin, and he straightened his waist and continued to penetrate her vagina.
    ...
    [900 Pigs is added! ! Next time we will add 1200 pigs, please piggy!
    】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it