11

Chapter 11: Suck her like a child + give her TB, suck her pussy

   Alternate new URL, faster: https://m.iyushuwu.xyz

    Huo Li went inside and closed the door and started to take a shower. When he took a shower, he washed himself thoroughly and made his body smell good. Even his little brother didn't miss it and wiped it clean. After all, he was waiting for a while. He didn't know if Su Lai would give him this food, so he had better wash it to avoid any smell.
    After he washed up, he had no clothes, so he put on the hotel bathrobe and went out. He washed his hair so that it was damp, and wiped it with a towel before going out.
    Su Lai was already on Baidu when he was taking a shower. She knew all these things clearly on Baidu. After he finished taking a shower, she already had a rough idea. She went inside and opened the bathroom door without closing the door. , I want to show him how I take a shower.
    Huo Li took the hair dryer and was about to dry his hair, but turned around and looked at the bathroom, and saw her dressed in ch11u0, washing her body with a shower head.
    Sao, it was really saosi. Seeing her looking so sao, he swallowed and continued to blow dry his hair.
    After Su Lai washed his body, he saw the bathrobe on the side and walked out wearing the same bathrobe as his.
    She didn't wash her hair because it had been washed yesterday and there was no need to wash it now. When she came out, she was already sitting on the bed.
    The two of them are particularly embarrassed now, they are completely stunned, not knowing what to do next, one is a virgin and the other is a virgin. I have no experience in this area. I only read one article about x experience in this area. Now my brain is so cloudy that I can’t remember anything.
    Su Lai walked over, sat on the edge of the bed and asked him, "Can you do it?"
    He had so many female friends before, so they should all be friends. Otherwise, it would be impossible to have so many female friends, so he should be able to. Bar.
    When Huo Li heard these words, he felt that he was humiliating himself, so he immediately pushed him onto the bed.
    He also secretly used his mobile phone to search on Baidu just now to find out how to get 0 on the first night of a naughty girl’s first night.
    Those pornographic films he watched were all made by mature young women. It was really inexperienced for the first time as a child. Fortunately, many of his friends on Tieba told him.
    t1an, after the person's penis is cut, just t0ng it in. As a rule of thumb, when inserting it, don't pull it out if it is too tight. Just insert it and t0ng it to the end. If it breaks, it will be fine.
    If it is the first time for a nv child, the bottom will be very tight. Anyway, just tighten the bottom.
    Pay attention to your posture. If you are erotic, be more erotic. After all, you will be shocked just by looking at it.
    He had just seen the main elements, so he immediately turned around and pressed her on the bed. He supported her with his hands and looked at her bathrobe. He flexibly put on his bathrobe and untied her bathrobe. She took off her robe and saw that her beautiful t0ngt was empty inside and she was wearing nothing.
    He had been looking at her b, t1an, t1an, m0 and m0 before, but he didn't see this nzi.
    After he opened the bathrobe, he saw that the penis was very small, and the red beans on the top seemed to have grown two points.
    He was not joking, he felt that his breasts were bigger than Su Lai's, mainly because he did exercises, so he really had muscles in his breasts, and he felt that his breasts were much bigger than hers.
    Although I think so, it turns out that the top n tip of the nv child’s vagina is the bigger one, and it stands erect like this.
    He lowered his head and opened his mouth to bite her nub, pushing the whole nub in, and the tip of his tongue circled her vagina.
    Su Lai lowered her head once, and he put her nipple into his mouth, biting her whole nipple in, forcefully, and his teeth gently bit her nipple, which gave her a comfortable feeling of being bitten. Su Lai blushed. She didn't know why she touched her. When she lowered her head, she saw his black head buried in his vagina, eating her vagina with gusto, just like a child having sex. She was very blushing when she saw it. .
    He was squeezing her vagina, and the other hand went to another place that was not covered, and pulled her nipple. The penis was too small, and if the nipple didn't come out, he could only hold it with two fingers. On the n head above, pinch the n tip and twist it to make the n head feel special.
    After he tasted her vagina until it was so dizzy, he released her vagina with satisfaction. Her vagina was covered with his saliva and was crystal clear.
    Just now Su Lai didn't know how to put her feet down when she was having sex, so she just opened them like this. Now he saw her crotch, and there was yet on her butt hair.
    Huo Li took a look at her vagina and squeezed the water out of it. She was able to get so much water out of her vagina with just one nudge. No wonder women are said to be made of water.
    He grabbed his feet, then opened her legs, put her feet on his shoulders, and buried his head in her crotch.
    He rubbed his nose on the vaginal hair, and his nose got a little bit of yshui on the vaginal hair, and he smelled the smell of her vagina. Su Lai's vagina was very wet, but he liked the smell very much.
    He started to open his mouth and rub the tip of his tongue on her vaginal hair. After giving the vaginal fluid on her vaginal hair to her, he turned to open her vagina.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: I'm crying, my wife's penis is not as big as mine, I didn't expect that my child would ask his father for food, although I know that after charging, few people will vote for pigs, But I still stubbornly begged the pig!
    】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it