77

Chapter 77 Elevator lay, taking the initiative to break up Little B in the elevator

Su Lai thought that this was the limit, thought that Huo Li's sexual intercourse was the last time, and thought that it would be fine if he came out, so after arriving at ga0cha0 with him at the same time, he thought that he could go back, but he didn't expect that Huo Li would be more exciting. He took her into the elevator. When the elevator stopped from this floor, he took her in directly.
    Su Lai went into the elevator. There was no one in the elevator, just the two of them.
    Su Lai was startled. Just as he was about to get out of the elevator, he saw him pressing the button for the highest floor.
    Su Lai asked him fearfully: "Huo Li, why are you doing this? There are so many people in the elevator. What if someone else comes in and sees you? Don't make such a fuss."
    Huo Li grabbed her breasts . nzi, flicking her vagina with his fingers until her vagina was red and swollen: "You said you shouldn't squirt so much just now. The more stimulated you are, the easier it is to ejaculate. How fast did you ejaculate just now? Are you comfortable? Don't you feel like sending it off? Bring your little b in front of me and fuck my penis."
    Su Lai didn't want to admit it, but the reality was like this. The more stimulated he was, the easier it was to ga0cha0. It was indeed ga0cha0 just now. You used to get faster, probably because you were afraid of being seen by others and it was easy to reach your long point. Now the elevator has to go up to the highest floor, so there is no way to solve it quickly.
    She stepped forward and pried her legs apart a little, opened her vagina, faced his ejaculation, held his ejaculation to her crotch, and penetrated him. After entering, she pressed him against the corner. , She took the initiative to thrust her body forward to touch his penis, and spread her legs apart.
    This was the first time she took the initiative to touch his penis. In the past, he had stretched out his back to do it, so for the first time, she took the initiative to put her penis in front of him. The posture was the same as the one on the girl, taking the initiative. She rode his penis and thrust her waist forward, holding his penis between her lower bum.
    Huo Li just watched her slutty little pussy come over. The elevator moved very slowly as it went up one floor at a time. The sound of the two people slapping and breathing inside was a bit loud, which sounded particularly ambiguous.
    Su Lai grabbed his penis to prevent his penis from moving, so he kept holding it until it penetrated his vagina.
    He took the elevator up one floor after another and reached the top floor. No one came in during this period, and he breathed a sigh of relief.
    After going up to the top floor, the elevator suddenly opened. Su Lai was startled by the sudden opening of the elevator. He squeezed her tightly without making any move. She just shyly hid in his arms, and she was so tight that she almost wanted to His penis felt like it was bitten off.
    Huo Li had been watching with satisfaction just now as he pushed the dick up to his penis, but it suddenly tightened, causing him to gasp.
    He really couldn't stand it anymore. After all, it was too tight, so he closed the elevator door and finally returned to their previous floor. Fortunately, I opened the elevator now and no one outside saw it. Press the elevator back to its original position. After going to the floor, he hit her pussy and pulled out his penis. He made a small sound when he came over. Fortunately, he came out in time, otherwise his penis would still be clamped inside her. Do you want it anymore?
    "The clamping hurts so much, and my clamping is broken. Who will give you comfort in the future? How come little b is so powerful? He has been fucked by me for so long, and now he can clamp it so tightly without loosening at all? Just now he almost got it I've cut it off."
    Su Lai really hated him. After all, he was the one who could be upright here. He still blamed her now, so he twisted his chest angrily and said, "Everyone. It's you, it's you who had to do it in the elevator. I was so scared just now. When I opened the elevator, I thought someone would see me and I was so embarrassed."
    Huo Li grabbed her hand and pulled her The legs were spread apart and changed to another position. The position up was her taking the initiative to fuck him, and the position down was Huo Li taking the initiative to fuck Su Lai's penis. The floor was quite high, so he went up to their floor, once. So Su Lai g's ga0cha0 again.
    She was carried out by him. She was lucky personally. She was not seen by anyone whether she was going up or down, so she returned to the room with a sigh of relief and closed the door. I didn't dare to go out to see it. After all, their yets had dripped all the way. The yets of the two of them had dripped all the way, especially Su Lai's b number. It was so unsightly that it filled the entire elevator. It was stained. The red carpet along the way was also stained. It was all her juices. There was a very saggy smell in the corridor outside and in the elevator.
    ...
    Su Lai came out after taking a shower and felt a little more energetic, but the pain in his legs was unbearable. He sat on the sofa and picked up his mobile phone to look at it, wanting to check his mobile phone.
    Huo Li went in to take a shower now, so she played with Huo Li's phone openly. She also knew the password of his phone. It was her birthday, and he didn't dare to change the password.
    She turned on his phone and felt quite happy when she saw that the screen saver was her picture.
    She originally checked his cell phone just to see if he was having an affair with another girl or something. After all, if there was anything wrong with a man's cell phone, she would definitely check it out immediately, so she looked at his cell phone. Read it carefully.
    When she saw that there were no problems, there was nothing wrong with the call history or the address book, she was about to put it down. But when she saw a video, she felt strange, so she clicked on the video software and took a look. , and it turned out that the two of them were all recorded by the camera in the corridor outside. Isn't this the content of the camera?
    She felt strange, and she said she couldn't see the face. It was obvious that she could see the faces, the faces of two people, but why was there not an outside camera on his mobile phone?
    Su Lai waited angrily for him to come out, and just about to kick him, Huo Li took the initiative to explain to her: "I confess, this floor is the presidential suite, I am the only one, there is no way there will be anyone else living there, so there is no way to live outside." There was no one around, and only I could go up and down the elevator, because it was only for the presidential suite, and other elevators were not shared. The cameras outside would only be transmitted to my phone and would not be seen, nor could the security room. No." No
    wonder he was able to play so much unscrupulously just now, because he already knew that no one could do this.
    She was so frightened that Su Lai hit him with a pillow. Aikanqi Kanhaoqi