3

Su Lai was embarrassed when he said that, because it was awkward for him to suddenly get up and talk to her ear. She let go of his hand, not daring to speak too loudly, and defended in a low voice. Said: "Can't I have a yuwang?"
    When Huo Li heard what she said, he glanced at her with deep pupils and said nothing. When he sat down, he said jokingly: "Then your yuwang is quite big."
    Little b is so hungry and thirsty every day that he can't stand it, and he won't be satisfied unless he makes this place.
    Huo Li sat down, and she was no longer there. Su Lai sat down to discuss the topic with him, but Huo Li's current position was very close to Su Lai. Su Lai's vagina was always stuffed with a vibrator, which caused a lot of water to flow from the vagina. When she came out, she didn't wear underwear yet, fearing that it would leak onto her skirt, so when Su Lai sat down, she specially pushed the skirt back down, and sat down naked.
    Her vaginal fluids flowed onto the stool, and Huo Li could smell the sao liquid from his position.
    It was really sao, so Huo Li's nose felt a little itchy when he smelled it. He liked the smell of sao. Looking at Su Lai, both of their faces looked wrong.
    He has an idea right now, he wants to fuck this little b from saohu0.
    He just didn't know how to start, Su Lai seduced him so openly, but refused to admit it.
    Su Lai's thighs were always open to him. Huo Li kept staring at her without saying a word. Su Lai didn't know if it was because of his gaze, so she felt shy. The vibrator below was still vibrating with a particularly strong frequency. , she arrived, ga0cha0 arrived, she was afraid of making a sound, so she bit her lip and kept her mouth closed without speaking, but Huo Li kept staring at her, and when he saw her ga0cha0, he closed his eyes comfortably and his mouth was trembling, The base of his ears and cheeks were both red, so obvious that he didn't know what it meant.
    So he still had the same attitude and asked her in a low voice: "Ga0cha0? Did you squirt? All I smell is the smell of your vagina, saosi."
    Although Su Lai blushed, he didn't say anything. .
    ...
    Huo Li went home at night, threw his schoolbag aside and went in to take a shower.
    Su Lai fucked him again today. He took a shower and came out wearing a towel and wiping his hair. He opened his schoolbag and wanted to take out his mobile phone, but he saw a strip of black cloth inside the schoolbag.
    He was stunned for a moment when he saw the black fabric, but he took out this thing. It was a black lace bra.
    Is this... Su Lai's guilt?
    He had an impression of this bra. It was the bra that Su Lai put into her pussy last time in front of him. There were water stains on it, which were stains of gizzard water. There was too much water, so I could smell it even through it.
    This saohu0g seduced him so obviously, and he didn't even say he was seducing her. He put his own underwear in his school bag and asked him to bring it back.
    Bring it back, smell it, and masturbate.
    Huo Li couldn't help but put the underwear on the tip of his nose and smelled it. It smelled so good. He sucked heavily and felt that he was fascinated.
    Smelling the smell, his vagina got up again and was directly pressed against the bath towel. He didn't like the trouble of bath towel, so he threw the bath towel aside. What he wore underneath was the four corners. He took off the four corners of his panty, and his penis had grown bigger. , put his hand directly on the ejaculation, and then sat on the edge of the bed to do it.
    He moved his gloves up and down, thinking about the scene of Su Lai ejaculating in front of him and the scene of using a vibrator. He was breathing heavily when he thought of that scene, and his ears turned red, as if he didn't think it was enough. Put Sule's panties on his penis and cover it with a handjob.
    The underwear covered his penis, and he grabbed the penis and started to fuck it. On top was saohu0's yshui, and the underwear was a little wet. It must have been that saohu0 had specially removed the underwear before putting it into his school bag. The bad thing is that after she had sex today, she put all her vaginal juices on her panties, which made them soak through.
    The more he wanted to trick her, the faster he got. Thinking of the feeling of penetrating that woman's vagina, he came out and directly penetrated her inner body.
    After he came out, his hands left his penis, holding on to the bed board, looking at the underwear on his penis, he was breathing heavily. Although he had watched porn movies before, he had never done it like this before. comfortable.
    ...
    When Su Lai went to the classroom today, she walked in from the front. When she reached the position on the left side of Huo Li, he took her hand. Huo Li grabbed her hand, looked at her with evil eyes, and asked directly She: "What is your WeChat account?"
    Su Lai shook his head in embarrassment when he heard this, and said in a small voice: "I don't have WeChat account."
    Huo Li frowned at her when he heard this, thinking that she was playing tricks on him. Well, after all, what era is this? How could someone not have WeChat? They are still high school students. He was a little impatient: "What about the mobile phone number? What is the mobile phone number?"
    Su Lai was really embarrassed and turned Huo Huo off. Li let go of his hand and said in a somewhat uncomfortable voice, "I don't have a mobile phone."
    After Su Lai said that, she went back to her seat. Her tone didn't sound like she was lying. Huo Li was even more confused. She didn't even have a mobile phone?
    He suddenly thought of a gossip from a long time ago, which was said by someone in the class. He listened to a few words unintentionally, and it probably meant -
    "Su Lai's mother is a garbage collector. She picks up bottles and other things on the street. Do you know that paper is sold? I saw that she followed her mother to pick up paper and collect waste on weekends."
    Thinking of this, his brows furrowed deeper, could this really be the case?
    ...
    Huo Li found that he liked math class, mainly because the math teacher liked to put the two of them in the same group. Today he followed the old rules and turned to look at Su Lai, wanting to see what tricks she was playing.
    She does know how to play, one trick at a time.
    When he came over, he asked Su Lai directly: "Is your vagina itchy today? What did you put in your penis?"
    Su Lai was a little embarrassed by his question. She was preparing for today -
    after she looked around and saw no one, Suddenly he put his hand under the table, took Huo Li's right hand and went over, got into her underwear, and touched her pussy hair. She didn't wear underwear today, so he went over and touched her pricks. y hairy.
    Huo Li's hands were a little cold. After being done like this by Su Lai, his whole body was stiff and he looked at Su Lai dumbfounded.
    c, Su Lai asked him to use his hand to m0 her b.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: I want a pig, do you have it? Everyone, keep checking in~】Hey look at it, look at it
    .