25

25: Facing the full-length mirror in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet and opening

She put her old shoes on and put them on the new shoes and followed him.
    Su Lai passed by an old man's shop and saw new clothes inside. He thought that nn's clothes were also picked up from the garbage dump. They were still wearing tatters after so many years, so he went inside and planned to buy some for nn. A cheap piece of clothing.
    Huo Li went in to see her choice, and then paid for her.
    Su Lai did not refuse because he had money of his own and she just wanted to spend his money.
    Su Lai knew why rich people could be so happy. It turned out that buying things was really fun, especially now that they didn't have to spend their own money.
    ...
    Huo Li waited until it was evening when shopping, and the two of them returned to the hotel after dinner.
    Huo Li bought a lot of things for her today. He put the things inside and there was a new bag. He didn't know what kind of bag it was. They were all brands he also owned. Anyway, they were expensive and cost tens of thousands. explain.
    She thought that after Huo Li abandoned her, she could still sell the bag, so when he asked her if she wanted it, she just nodded and said yes.
    A bag worth 30,000 yuan can be resold for as much as 10,000 yuan, so no fool would want it.
    She was really exhausted after shopping all day today. After she came back, she was packing her things. Huo Li took off his clothes and was about to take a shower. He pulled Su Lai and asked her, "Do you want to take a shower together?"
    Su Lai listened. She didn't refuse what he said. After all, he bought her so many things today and she always had to repay him. She had no money, so the only thing she could repay him with was her own body, so she could only serve him. .
    She followed him in, and he took off all their clothes. Huo Li took off their clothes, and they were covered in flowers. He sprinkled his hands on their bodies, and the hot water hit them both.
    Huo Li's hands moved restlessly on Su Lai's body. From a man's point of view, Su Lai's figure was not good at all. The front was neither convex nor the back. Only pgu is a bit r0u, x is small, but he is aim0.
    His hands touched Su Lai's body and pressed her against the wall. The wall was made of ceramic tiles, so she shivered when her body touched the tiles.
    Huo Li looked at the electric toothbrush on the side and said to Su Lai: "Let's play something exciting. You sit on the toilet and expose your pussy to me."
    Although Su Lai behaved very well when he first seduced him. It's very cool, but I still don't have any experience in this area. I didn't know there were so many postures, so when I heard what he said, I was embarrassed to do it. I sat on the toilet, opened my legs, and put my lower body to face the toilet. Open to him.
    Huo Li saw her opening her vagina with an electric toothbrush. He put his hand on her vagina and stroked her petals. After pinching it a few times, he pressed the petals on both sides with one hand and opened it. Lifting her pussy, revealing the nengr0u inside.
    Then the brush head of the electric toothbrush was pressed towards her vagina.
    "Ah -"
    Su Lai never expected that he would actually take the toothbrush head and press it on her vagina, causing her to scream when she was stimulated.
    Huo Li looked at her expression and turned off the vibration of the electric toothbrush.
    The toothbrush kept vibrating after it was turned on. The audible sound was caused by Huo Li brushing the brush head against her clitoris, stimulating the r0u beads on it, and pressing the r0u beads. The vibration frequency made the r0u beads feel numb and comfortable. , after he swept the top with the brush head, he began to sweep the entire nengr0u below, brushing her vagina with the brush head.
    "Ah - don't - Huo Li - don't do this. Take it away. It's too stimulating. It's really irritating. Take it away."
    Su Lai was so ashamed. This electric toothbrush still vibrates. The vibration frequency and the small b that kept sweeping it made her stimulated legs weak. She couldn't stand such a powerful stimulation, so she screamed for him to take it away.
    Huo Li saw how comfortable her face was, and he didn't seem to like it. Little b was swept away by the toothbrush head and so much water flowed out.
    He continued to scan her vagina. There was a full-length mirror opposite the toilet, so Huo Li walked next to him. His hands still didn't let go. He held her vagina with one hand and held it with the other. The toothbrush brushed her vagina.
    He asked Su Lai to look clearly at the mirror, clearly seeing her in the mirror sitting so erotically on the toilet with her legs spread, being brushed by him with an electric brush.
    Su Lai raised his head and stared at the full-length mirror in front of him. He saw himself from a very distance like this, so y1ngdang, taking the initiative to open his vagina and raise his feet.
    The electric toothbrush vibrated as it brushed her vagina.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Follow Ah Shou and fasten your seat belt, after all, you will be on the highway in minutes! 1500 plus update, I know there are still dozens more to arrive, but I just want to add more updates hahahahahahaha I believe it will definitely arrive today, so do you understand what I mean? ? ? 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.