54

Chapter 54 video, Su Lai takes the electric wand and cuffs his pussy

Su Lai originally planned to expose her pussy to him, but when she fucked her pussy, she became addicted to it. It felt very comfortable, so she increased the speed, squeezing her pussy all the time, and looked up comfortably. Her head was flushed with satisfaction.
    Huo Li saw her vagina, which was pinched by her hand and was very exposed. He wanted to see her face and said to her: "Put the phone away, I want to look at your face."
    Su After saying this, Lai put the phone holder a little further away. Now he was lying on the bed with the phone facing his face, his whole body visible.
    Su Laite quickly took off all his clothes, and now he was covered in wet clothes.
    Now the pure white r0ut is exposed like this.
    Su Lai's hand was always on his vagina, and it was so comfortable that he never stopped.
    Huo Li also showed his penis to him, turned the camera, and took a picture of himself reaching out and grabbing his penis for her.
    Su Lai looked at the phone and raised her eyes to see him stroking and stroking her penis. Every time the big penis penetrated her vagina, it always made her wet. She looked at it I was greedy and kept staring at his big penis. I stroked my small penis with my fingers and found the b hole. One finger was not enough, so I directly inserted three fingers and inserted the three fingers in the middle at the same time. Inside the b-hole, she started to finger it.
    "Uh - Huo Li - um - I miss you so much - I really want your big dick to come in."
    She quickly picked at her crotch with her fingers. There was too much water in her crotch, so when it was in the air There was some water noise.
    It was so comfortable, I picked my little b with my fingers.
    She moaned in comfort. Huo Li switched the camera and looked at her face with such a sexy expression. He was stroking her vagina very quickly.
    Now he wished he could penetrate her vagina directly. He stroked it very quickly while staring at Su Lai playing with him.
    Su Lai ga0cha0 came very quickly. She was picking at her pussy and she arrived soon after. Her eyes glowed white and she felt comfortable. She let go and looked at her pussy. There was water coming out of her pussy. She took the phone over. Show him the picture of your private parts leaking water.
    Huo Li's eyes turned deep red as he looked at it. He wished he could penetrate her pussy right now, playing with her vagina tightly until he penetrated her.
    He stared at the scene of her vagina gushing water. Su Lai felt so comfortable that she looked at him panting.
    Huo Li's penis was quite big in the morning, so he couldn't come out and ask her: "Are you comfortable?"
    Su Lai had just played with his vagina and felt comfortable. Water gushed out from his vagina, but ga0cha0 couldn't Satisfied, she felt that her fingers were too short and she couldn't reach the inside but it was still very itchy.
    "It's not that comfortable yet, because it doesn't feel very deep inside, and it's still
    a little itchy down there." The itching feels like being bitten by ants, and he can't get relief even with his hands on his vagina.
    Huo Li said to her: "Then take out the things in your cabinet and stick them in your little b."
    When he left last time, he specially put something in her cabinet and told her that next time When necessary, he would ask her to take it out. She didn't know why at that time. Now she took it out and looked at it, and she saw a black electric bang, and this electric bang was made according to his ji8 size. She The moment I saw the electric bang, I knew why he said that.
    She was too shy. If she didn't tell her in advance, she would be embarrassed if her roommates saw this.
    Su Lai was so angry that Huo Li told her: "It's still itchy, you can use this to poke your little dick and show it to me." As soon as
    Su Lai thought about this thing coming in, she started fucking with his thing. When I came in, I was really itchy down there, so I couldn't help but put the electric bang on my crotch. First, I rubbed circles around the outside of my vagina, and then I inserted the electric bang inside.
    She just thrust it in. There was a lot of water coming out after the expansion, so it was quite smooth to thrust it in. He didn't turn on the vibration. He accidentally pressed the button and turned on a mid-range vibration. The vibration shocked her. With a jump, Su Lai screamed: "Ah - Huo Li -"
    Huo Li watched her playing with her penis with this electric bang. He was frightened at first. Same, she got used to it later, and started to use this electric bang to penetrate her vagina, thrusting it in one at a time. Although there will be no temperature in the east half tomorrow, it has the size and the speed of vibration, which is very fast. She I can ch0uchaa very deep inside.
    It was so comfortable to move her pussy. She used an electric bang to ejaculate her vagina. She was also a little itchy down there, so she reached out to pinch her nub and pulled it up. The pulling of her nub was a little painful, but it felt good. She was playing with herself while she was attacking him up and down. Huo Li looked at her playing with him, with such a y1ngdang look, he felt like he was holding back his si, so full that he was about to explode. He was very satisfied, and he started to stroke himself very quickly. It didn't take long for it to spurt out directly from below.
    Jingyes reached the wall and came out. Su Lai was not there yet. Su Lai was still using the electric bang to massage his vagina, with a happy expression on his face.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: It’s so sad. Recently, Piggy B has been missing! cry! Don’t forget to beg Piggy even when you cry! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.