71

Chapter 71 Special Extra: The slutty Mother Huo sits her pussy on Father Huo

When Huo's father saw this scene, he couldn't help it. This saohu0 was still playing, and he was playing so hard. He felt so good for himself, so he couldn't help but take off his crotch and clothes. Put it aside, I want to directly fuck this little saohu0.
    Huo's mother used an electric bang to vibrate her vagina. She raised her head in comfort and watched him take off his clothes. The big cock under his crotch must have been unbearable. The cock was so big. .
    She gulped when she saw this big dick. The big dick was definitely much better than an electric one.
    She put the penis aside and Huo's father went over. Huo's mother stopped him and said, "Hubby, wait a minute. Don't rush in. I'm still itchy down there. Please give me a little dick. I've been on a business trip these days." I miss you so much. I fall asleep thinking about you every day. I have to put a vibrator in my bed, otherwise I can’t sleep. It’s so comfortable to be stuffed with a vibrator all night~"
    After hearing this, Father Huo picked her up and hugged her. When she said this, she also slapped her pussy, making her pussy bounce, "Are you thinking of me? What you are thinking of is that it won't work if my penis doesn't have anything inserted into your pussy." , it’s getting worse and worse, I have to put a vibrator in it, it’s itching every day, look at how you’re fucked now.”
    Huo’s mother also felt very comfortable being beaten by her, she twisted her pussy and liked being spanked by him, “Husband , hit little saohu0's pgu harder, and keep hitting my pgu."
    Huo's father hit her hard, and hit her many more times, "Slut, I can feel your pgu when I hit you."
    Huo's mother was hit so hard that her lower body was pinched Tightly, lie down in front of him comfortably and give him a ejaculation.
    Father Huo changed his position and wanted to fuck her, but Mother Huo still wanted to be touched by his tongue, which felt so comfortable.
    So she pushed Huo's father down on the bed, then sat on the bed, took the initiative to push her pgu up to Huo's father's face, put the pgu on his face, bit the pen and threw it in his face and said to him: "Honey, t1anb, hurry up and give it~I really miss your tongue t1an coming in."
    Father Huo felt a big pgu in front of her without warning, and the smell of gusao wafted over. She was so y1ngdang that she directly sat down on the pgu. It was on his face. I bent over in front of the mirror on the bed and put the pgu on his face. As soon as the pgu sat on his face, it naturally put all the juice on his face. His There is water all over my face now.
    Father Huo has been missing his sao smell especially for so many years. After all, he has smelled and eaten sao for so many years.
    Huo's mother pestered him very much. In all the years they had been married, they had never been apart for more than a day. They were always stuck together. Even when they went on business trips, they took her with them.
    Huo's mother is a little girl. After getting married, she will focus on taking care of her family. Huo's father doesn't want her to go out to work for fear of being missed by others.
    She takes care of her son as her main priority, taking care of her son in the past and him in the future. The two have been inseparable from each other for a long time, so Father Huo has not seen her mother these days and is thinking about it, and she has to take Mother Huo through it when she is on a business trip. The underwear with traces of wetness was on a business trip. I would give him a break, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to sleep because I couldn’t smell the smell. He had that underwear with him all the time, and he would always masturbate while smelling the underwear. Smelling her saob while sleeping, the smell of saob that she had thought about for a long time was in front of him again. He breathed deeply and smelled her saob.
    He opened her vagina with all his strength and exposed the scenery inside. Both holes were now bubbling with water, and the swollen vagina was black and pink. He liked it no matter how he looked at it. He was thirsty and went to lick it.
    “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I really like being fucked by my husband. My husband is so bangable—"
    She bent over the bed and put her pgu in front of his face. It was so comfortable to fuck her. When she was about to fall, Huo's mother held her knees and looked at Looking at the two people in the mirror in front of her, such an erotic scene, a picture of Huo's father giving her sex was posted on the mirror. It was so erotic, so erotic, she felt ashamed just looking at it.
    In the mirror, Father Huo's tongue was very flexible, and he devoured her vagina. Father Huo kept playing with her entire pussy, not only her vagina, but also her vagina, and his tongue coating was swept from top to bottom. Then, he swept the whole pussy into his mouth. Mother Huo blushed so much that she could not count the water flowing out.
    Huo's mother looked at the two people in the mirror, such an erotic scene. She raised her head comfortably and shook her pgu. She was touched by t1an from behind. Huo's father's fingers went in and dug inside. After pulling out, there was a slight sound of water. , turned around and faced the mirror.
    Huo's mother rested her head on the bed, with her vagina pouted so that she could see herself in the mirror. Huo's father specially opened the slit of his vagina, then put his fingers in and teased her vagina, letting him look at himself. Being played with.
    Some of the blackened slits were father's well-joined fingers, which were particularly slender and were playing on her slit. Huo's mother's eyes turned red when she saw it. It was so pleasurable to be played with that she almost cried.
    Mother Huo watched comfortably being played by him. Seeing that under the offensive of his fingers, when it was about to ga0cha0, he suddenly released his fingers, then inserted his big dick into her, holding the big dick against her.
    "Ah——" The big ji8b's fingers were so long and thick, so when they penetrated directly, she raised her head and screamed in unbearable pleasure. "The big ji8cha has come in - my husband's big ji8cha has gone inside the saob, so comfortable. Ahhhhhh-"
    After Huo's father penetrated in, he followed this posture to t0ng her vagina, and he penetrated her very deeply every time. Inside, his fingers grabbed her pussy and pressed her.
    Huo's mother could still see what the two people in the mirror were doing, but because they were blocked by him, she couldn't see it now. But in this position, she could see between her legs, his thing thrusting in ferociously.
    Huo's mother was so happy that she screamed louder and louder. At this moment, Huo's father lifted her up, lifted her breasts, held her and spread her legs like a child peeing. , holding her and kissing the little b.
    This saohu0 actually likes to look at his pussy in the mirror so much, so he will satisfy her, grab her pussy and keep fucking her pussy to make her happy. The two of them are pressed against the mirror in front of them, and the two people in the mirror are The bodies are connected together.
    Huo's father spread her legs in front of the mirror and let her watch his penis swallowing in her vagina, "saohu0, did you see it? Did you see your penis eating my penis?" ? You are so old, how come your little b is so good at eating, and it is still so tight. Every time, you eat my big penis so tightly. Look at how greedy your dick is, and it is still tight now. My vagina doesn't want to let go."
    Huo's father was pleased with his taste and deliberately accelerated the penetration of her pussy, pulling out her juices and squirting onto the mirror.
    The juice was splashed out, and it was thrown onto the mirror. The mirror was covered with Huo's mother's juice.
    Huo's mother's pussy was lifted up by him. She saw the picture of her pussy swallowing his penis. She was eating tightly. The speed of his ejaculation was deliberately slowed down, just to let her see clearly how his penis was being sucked by her pussy. B ate the inside of little b, looking so slutty.
    Huo's mother's eyes turned red when she saw that she had opened her legs and was fucked like this by him. As a result, the person behind her suddenly exerted force and kept grabbing her lower body. The speed was so fast that she couldn't stand it and screamed. : "Ahhhhhhhhh-husband-slow down, it's too fast, too fast, it's so comfortable to go slow down, you're too fast, too fast. Ahhhhh, ahhhhhhh-"
    she The more she screamed, the more she screamed. It was too fast, and it made her feel so comfortable.
    It was extremely quiet, so quiet that I could hear the sound of two people slapping their butts as he fucked her pussy. Mother Huo raised her head and screamed in pain and comfort. Everyone's throats felt itchy after I was called. It was so comfortable to persuade.
    Keeping staring at the way he fucked her in the mirror, Huo's mother felt so comfortable that she almost rolled her eyes.
    Seeing how comfortable she looked, Father Huo put her down. He sat on the bed and let Mother Huo touch his penis and move it.
    Huo's mother felt very comfortable being fucked, and she couldn't stand the way she stopped. She grabbed Huo's father's legs, took the initiative to thrust up and down, and fucked him on her vagina.
    What the two of them do now is in front of the mirror. In the full-length mirror, they see the two of them looking naked.
    Huo's father picked up the electric bang on the side and turned on the vibration to rub Huo's mother's head, which started to be vibrated again.
    Mother Huo moved up and down comfortably, taking the initiative to sit on his penis, holding the edge of the bed with her back to his wife, and thrusting. Mother Huo controlled the comfortable position, twisted her waist, and twisted her waist in a special way. , Mother Huo felt very excited when she felt like she was about to squirt out, and she screamed very happily: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - hubby, I'm coming, I'm coming-"
    Huo's mother's body has been trained for so many years and she has been so noisy. For many years, my body is very sensitive, and I am also very good at playing, and my body will squirt.
    After Huo's father said this, he started to spread Huo's mother's legs like a child peeing at the beginning, and then asked her to squirt directly in front of the mirror. The squirt was like urine, all of it came out. on the mirror.
    When Huo's mother's comfortable vagina squirted out, she stared at herself in the mirror as if she was peeing. She squirted out all the water and blurred the mirror.
    She was so ashamed and so satisfied. Father Huo penetrated all of her vagina. It had been too long since he had fucked her.
    Huo's mother looked at her own face in the mirror comfortably and blushed. Huo's father held her in his arms. Huo's mother didn't allow his penis to leave. She grabbed his penis and penetrated her vagina, even after it squirted out. Clamping her ji8, she said: "Husband, it's been too long since I've been fucked by you, so you can't let your ji8 go for the next time. You have to connect your ji8 to my little pussy, tight." He clings to my little b so tightly that he can’t leave. He has to cling to my little b all the time when sleeping or eating. The little b can’t live without his big dick.”
    Huo’s father hit her pussy a few times when he heard this: "Look what you're like."
    In the next few days, Huo's father would do everything he could to cuddle up to Huo's mother's vagina. Whether it was eating or watching TV, he would always cuddle up to her vagina. B, little B doesn’t leave her side, and eats while having sex.
    The two of them, like Lian Ying, never let go. Huo's mother's pussy was being penetrated all the time and she was particularly satisfied, and her penis was being penetrated all the time. Aikanqi Kanhaoqi