34

Chapter 34: I was fucked by him in the men’s room through my underwear, and the underwear was covered with

Huo Li's hand seemed to be filled with magic power, as if it was electrified. It was quite embarrassing to be fucked by him like this. This was still the men's room, so Su Lai shyly took his hand away and said, "No, this is Men's room, if you want, can we come back after class in the afternoon? It's class time now, and there are so many people here. I'm afraid someone will come and see it later."
    Huo Li ignored Su Lai's words and put his hand inside her. There were two m0s on the k, and after the m0 came out a little bit of water, he immediately squatted down.
    Su Lai had no choice but to resist him, because he squatted down and grabbed both sides of her breasts, then put his head directly on her panties, and stuck out his tongue through her panties to touch her vagina.
    Sitting in the center of her panties, Su Lai was frightened by Huo Li's move. She was already a little sensitive, not to mention that she was now licking her panties directly in the middle of her panties.
    The tongue moved flexibly against the slit, and the upper and lower parts of the vagina were penetrated. The vagina already had a smell when being penetrated like this, more water flowed out, and Su Lai was so frightened that he subconsciously wanted to scream, but luckily he held it in. Stop and cover your mouth.
    He really caressed her regardless of the occasion, and his tongue was very flexible, licking her panties. Her panties were already covered in sh*t, and it was hard to tell whether it was the water flowing out of her vagina or him. The saliva is all stuck together.
    Although Su Lai resisted, her whole body softened when she felt comfortable being touched. She couldn't resist, and she allowed him to touch her pussy with relish.
    Huo Li fucked her and watched her reaction. He moved his hand behind her vagina through her panties, and pumped her vagina, and more water came out of her vagina.
    Su Lai leaned against the toilet door. It was too comfortable. He was afraid that he could not help but make a sound, so he reached out to cover his mouth and opened his legs to let him cuddle.
    Huo Li first licked the outside of her panty, letting water flow out of it, and then used his tongue to stimulate her panty into her vagina, sticking to her vagina. Su Lai felt so comfortable that she blushed, and a lot of water flowed down there.
    His tongue pressed the inner k into her vagina. After pressing in, he opened it again. He did this over and over again many times. Su Lai felt so comfortable that she had a small ga0cha0.
    I don’t know if it’s because there are many male classmates outside now coming in to use the toilet, chatting, and making noises, so she is particularly sensitive, and her inner self has been exposed.
    Huo Li took off her bra at this time. After the bra was taken off, there was a lot of wet water and the bra was very heavy.
    He also specially smelled her vagina in front of Su Lai, took a sip and said: "It smells so good."
    Su Lai's face turned red when he saw such a lewd move. He didn't expect him to be so se... He even put his underwear up to his nose to smell it.
    After Huo Li smelled it, he handed it to Su Lai and said, "Smell it, it's all your guilt, it's too much."
    Su Lai didn't want to smell it, but there was nothing he could do, because the guilt was put on his nose, and she After taking a whiff, it was indeed a good smell...
    Huo Li deliberately squeezed the water out of her panties as if he was teasing her, twisting her panties and wringing out the water.
    There was too much water flowing underneath her, so all the water came out.
    Su Lai was ashamed.
    How could he be so bad.
    Su Lai hammered his chest.
    After Huo Li twisted his penis and cleaned his underwear, he threw the underwear aside and said to Su Lai: "You can reach out and open your penis and let me penetrate it."
    After he finished speaking, he took off his underwear and couldn't hide his underwear. He caught his dragon, and the dragon popped out like this. It was particularly scary, and it was like a big stick.
    When Su Lai heard what he said, she stretched out her hand to touch her pussy. Her vagina had just been fucked and a lot of fluid had come out of it, so now it was so wet that she couldn't pry it open with one hand because there was so much fluid down there. , very slippery, she held her own vagina with both hands, opened the petals, and opened the inside of the vagina, and the red petals inside were exposed. She opened the vagina, stepped forward, and Go in facing Huo Li's ji8cha like this.
    Huo Li's penis was held by his hand, and he waited for Su Lai's penis to come up and penetrate directly.
    The small b is too tight, so it was a bit difficult to insert this big thing into it, so it got stuck outside and only one end went in.
    After Huo Li watched her get her vagina in, he grabbed one of her legs and hugged her up. He held her t0ngbu with both hands, and the ji8 and her vagina were connected by their sexual organs. Together, he is ch0u going into her little b.
    "Uh--" He penetrated directly in one swoop, completely immersed in it. It was a bit stimulating, so stimulating that Su Lai screamed out first, because the lower body was stretched like this, and he held him in his arms, and his legs wrapped around his At the waist, the lower parts of the two people were connected together, and he pushed them against the wall.
    Huo Li began to hold her vagina and caress her vagina.
    He went straight to the inside one at a time. His speed was still a bit slow, so he slowly penetrated in to let him get used to it. The speed behind him suddenly accelerated, and there was a slapping sound in the toilet.
    Someone was going to the toilet outside. Although it was quite loud and there were scenes between classes, it was too noisy, so the sound heard was a little shallow, but some people heard it and were still discussing it outside.
    "Did you hear any noises? I seemed to hear some slapping sounds. Could it be that someone was spanking in the toilet?" "
    No way? Who is so horny? Spanking in the toilet? Really? Are there any?"
    Someone was discussing outside. Su Lai was frightened when he heard this. He clamped his crotch tighter, as if Huo Li's penis was about to be pinched off. Huo Li gasped in pain and gasped. He touched her butt and said, "Relax, you've pinched your dick."
    As if he wanted people outside to hear it on purpose, he suddenly increased his speed and slapped her. The sound of the slap was so loud that Su Lai was made to ejaculate. I am even more sensitive, and I am gasping for breath in comfort, b is usually more sensitive.
    She bit Huo Li's shoulder, and he fucked her very deep inside. Huo Li held her penis against the wall and fucked her very hard every time.
    The few people outside were still unsure when they heard such a slapping sound. Someone was playing pa0 here. At this moment, the class bell rang. They had no choice but to go out with a smile. They didn't know. Who is playing pa0 here.
    After the person left, Huo Li suddenly speeded up and fucked her vagina as fast as a pile driver. He looked down at the connection between the two people's genitals. Inside his ejaculation, they had the hair of the two people. Together, they were very erotic. His penis went in and stuck her vagina to the innermost part. Seeing that there was no one outside, Su Lai grabbed Huo Li's arm with a comfortable and happy expression on his face. Dare to scream loudly: "Ah - Huo Li - ah - Huo Li - I feel so comfortable - so comfortable -"
    Huo Li squeezed her vagina and watched her show such a y1ngdang face, He chatted faster and said: "sao."
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Please piggy! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.