57

Chapter 57 Huo Li drove with one hand on the steering wheel and grabbed it with his han

There was a traffic jam on Su Lai Road, so it took some time. When he arrived, his flight had already arrived. Now at the airport, he was sitting at the exit waiting for her. He was sitting on the luggage, and she ran over quickly.
    She ran very fast. The moment Huo Li saw her coming, he immediately got up. When she ran over, she jumped on him, hugged him, sandwiched his waist with her legs, and held his face. , kissed him, her whole body clinging to him.
    When Huo Li was being kissed by her, he ate the lipstick in her mouth. The lipstick smell was not very pleasant, so Huo Li frowned, and Su Lai looked a little strange when he looked like this.
    He didn't look affectionate at all, why did he suddenly frown?
    She held his face and said, "Look at me with this expression. Are you unhappy that I came to pick you up? It's my fault that I'm late, but I just told you there was a traffic jam on the road!"
    Huo Li wasn't because of this. The question was frowning at her. Seeing her face becoming more and more frowned, he put her down, pinched her face and said, "Why are you still wearing makeup? Look at how thick your makeup is. ."
    Su Lai shook his hand aggrievedly after hearing this and said, "I don't have heavy makeup. I just put on light makeup. Don't you think I look better with makeup?"
    Huo Li still liked it. She looked bare-faced, especially when I kissed her just now, her face was covered with lipstick.
    "Not as good-looking as you before."
    Su Lai knew that he must be a straight man and didn't know how to appreciate it, so he didn't tell him. He held his hand and left the airport, and booked a hotel nearby for two nights. He only came For two days, it was more convenient for Huo Li to rent a car and go directly to the airport gate. I didn’t want to take a taxi either, so now the two of us got in the car.
    Su Lai was sitting in the driver's seat in front, looking at his handsome profile while driving and said to him: "Huo Li, do you think I'm wearing any clothes underneath?"
    Huo Li glanced at her when he heard this. She was so seductive as a little wild cat that she realized what was going on and reached out to explore her lower body.
    My hand got into the hem of the windbreaker, and as soon as I moved, I moved to a vacuum, without a panty, and moved to an electric bang. When I moved up, I directly moved to her pussy hair. This saohu0 directly Vacuum comes to pick him up.
    "C, why are you so sexy even if you don't wear underwear, you still have a vagina? How many times did you have sex along the way?"
    She was really fucked, and she must have been very happy along the way, because now her pussy is all wet A lot of water came out of m0.
    Her pussy was dripping wet. After Huo Li got so much water in her pussy, he grabbed the other head of the electric bang and began to fuck inside her pussy. The electric bang rocked in and out.
    "Ah -" Su Lai's electric bang had been vibrating since he left the school gate, and she hadn't heard it until now. Now that it was being shaken by his hand, she couldn't help but scream out in comfort.
    Su Lai did have some ga0cha0 on the way here just now. It was indeed so comfortable. When he started playing later, he even put on a high-end vibration, which made his little bum numb and wet.
    Little B felt comfortable being fucked by Huo Li now. She leaned comfortably on the seat and spread her legs for him to fuck.
    Huo Li drove with one hand and turned the steering wheel. The other hand used the electric bang of her vagina to caress her vagina. He watched her spread her legs and penetrate even deeper. The electric bang was also vibrating.
    Su Lai felt comfortable with the pussy he was messing with. He also unbuttoned the windbreaker at the back and knotted the buttons to expose the top of the windbreaker. He also showed him the scene without underwear underneath, "Huo Li, I Not only did I go out without wearing underwear, I also went out without wearing underwear."
    Huo Li was stunned by her. When he heard her words, he looked at her breasts exposed, and his breasts on both sides rose and fell with his heartbeat.
    This y1ngdang looks like he is wearing a windbreaker with his whole body empty. The top is empty and the bottom is also empty.
    The two of them were on the road now, driving the car, so she exposed all her clothes. She didn't know if anyone outside saw her, so she sat on the passenger seat in front and put on her windbreaker. Open, the whole person is exposed.
    Huo Li is still driving and has not stopped.
    Su Lai took off her windbreaker and threw it on the seat behind. Huo Li grabbed her waist angrily and said, "saohu0! You can take off your clothes so openly. You are not afraid of others seeing you."
    Su Lai is now Mainly because I was greedy for excitement. It was very exciting after I took off my clothes. No matter what I was doing now, I took off my clothes and sat on the passenger seat with my whole body wet.
    Regardless of whether others have seen her looking so slutty, it is really exciting to be so naked in broad daylight. There is a lot of water flowing down there, and the seat is soaked with water.
    Her lower body was still itchy. He had scratched the electric bang to relieve the itching. Now Huo Li didn't want to play with the electric bang, so she reached out to grab the electric bang and played with it herself. She rubbed the electric bang down her lower body. , he was pinching his head.
    Huo Li saw that she was addicted to playing, and suddenly let go of her, "Play with me and show me."
    Su Lai saw that he let go of his hand, and then turned around to face him, leaning against her like this. She closed the window, opened her crotch to him, and took the electric bang in front of him to actively thrust her penis. The electric bang imitated his penis and moved in and out of her vagina. The speed was very fast, which made her feel comfortable. Screaming: "Ahhhhh-Huo Li-so comfortable-so comfortable-chat me, keep chastizing me-so comfortable-"
    She looked intoxicated, leaning against the window and stroking her own breasts Little B, don’t mention being sentimental like that.
    The sound of the water below her was also very loud. She held the electric bang behind her and stretched out her hand to kiss the little b. She even did the same thing as in the last video, and exposed it to him while he drove. While watching her, she was playing with herself.
    The vaginal discharge was so intense that Huo Li couldn't stand it even while driving in the car. The vaginal discharge was so intense.
    He just found a place nearby. When he stopped nearby and saw that no one was there, he wanted to fuck her.
    He couldn't watch this slut having so much fun on his own. He didn't get to play with anything, so he stopped the car and watched her playing with him. Su Lai raised her pussy and continued playing with the vibrating electric bang, her face The painful pleasure was so comfortable that a lot of water came out of my vagina.
    Huo Li watched her electric bangcha move him up, rolling his eyes in comfort.
    Su Lai's body twitched slightly after that, and he stopped like this and opened his buttocks to him. His legs were widely spread apart and the electric bang was not pulled out. He just lay on the chair and looked at him.
    Huo Li patted her pussy: "Slut, are you so happy? You're rolling your eyes at me for playing with your pussy so skillfully. Do you often use electric bangchabs?"
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Ah, ah, it’s Monday. In order to prevent me from getting off the new book list, everyone is trying their best to vote for me. It’s only been a week. 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.