64

Chapter 64 Love history of Huo’s father and Huo’s mother: Huo’s father was fucked by Huo’s mother on the wedding night

Huo's father and Huo's mother knew each other because of a blind date at home.
    Father Huo studied early, and inherited the family property after studying. His personality is not very popular with girls, he is even dull, and he is very serious, like an old gangster.
    Girls don’t like this kind of thing, they like the kind that are bright, handsome and humorous.
    Father Huo also has requirements. He likes girls who are pure and shy, and they look like ladies.
    He was already in his 20s, had not dated anyone yet, and had no female friends, so his family was worried, so they arranged a blind date for him. She happened to be the daughter of his parents' friend, who was said to be a lady and an accountant. , a very well-behaved and shy girl who looks innocent and is a good wife and mother.
    At that time, he was annoyed by his family members and had no choice, so he could only agree to a blind date at home to meet the girl. His first impression was that the girl was quite good-looking and had a beautiful temperament. species, and very gentle.
    The whole thing looks particularly pure.
    Father Huo also meant something, so he agreed later. After two months of dating, the two of them felt that it was okay and went to get the certificate. Not long after receiving the certificate, the two of them had a wedding banquet. After the banquet, it was official. Got married.
    The day the wine was served was the wedding night for the two of them. Father Huo was a virgin and inexperienced, and so was Mother Huo. Father Huo also wanted to study it together in the evening.
    That night, both of them had taken a shower and were lying on the red quilt. Huo's mother said to him: "Husband, can you do it?"
    Huo's father said silently: "Try it."
    After saying that, he pressed her down. When they got to the bed, Huo's mother was pressed down. Huo's father took off her pajamas. Unexpectedly, after taking them off, he saw that the bra was still a little short inside. He watched her bra take off and stared at her crotch. t look.
    She didn't have much hair down there, just a little bit, and the two vaginal flaps of her vagina were particularly plump. He looked at her and stretched out her hand to muzzle her, making Huo's mother tremble a little.
    She lay on the bed and watched Huo's father take action. Huo's father's hand moved over, and Huo's mother suddenly called out: "Uh-husband, please open my penis, open it and pinch the raised buttocks, You can t1ant1an my little b, make me t1an comfortable and I will have water. When t1an has water, your penis can come in."
    When Huo's mother was emotional, she didn't think about what she was saying at all . , so she said it directly now. She blushed a little after saying it. She was pretending to be a lady, but she didn't expect it to be exposed. She bit her lip in embarrassment. She didn't expect that she would... say it.
    Father Huo blushed when he heard this.
    She is so cool.
    Huo's father was blushing and didn't know what to do. Huo's mother was blushing with embarrassment. She was afraid that he would know that she had been watching those little movies and that she had fucked a lot. She was so skilled at it. She was afraid that he would regret the marriage. .
    So when Huo's father was shocked, she suddenly changed their positions, pressed Huo's father under the bed, and then took off his crotch.
    Before Huo's father could react, she took off his underwear, grabbed his soft penis, put it directly into her mouth, and sucked his penis, making it big.
    She finally saw that the real penis could eat this penis. She had always watched those movies before, but now she could eat it. She was so hungry that she could eat this penis. It was really like It's as delicious as I thought.
    Huo's father was frightened by her actions. She fed him so boldly. After Huo's mother gave him a big meal, he still came out. After all, as a man, the first time he came out was earlier. normal.
    His penis was so thick and long that Huo’s mother swallowed hard because she had been thinking about it for a long time.
    It's one thing that Huo's father is good-looking. The reason why she agreed to the blind date was because she saw such a big thing in his crotch that even his crotch couldn't cover, so the thing underneath him must be very big. Big, that’s why I agreed.
    Finally, I got what I wanted. I could penetrate this big penis. Seeing that he didn't know how to do anything, I took the initiative to sit on his penis and stroked her vagina with the penis, which caused a lot of vaginal discharge. water.
    She was indeed not lubricated enough down there, after all, it was just a little bit, so she reached over and grabbed Huo's father's hand, and took the initiative to caress her vagina. She had already opened the two vaginal flaps. , she opened it and exposed the vagina inside her vagina, and rubbed it with his fingers to caress her. She was having sex, but she used Huo's father's hand to give her freedom.
    She twisted her body comfortably, and the water dripped onto Huo's father's waist. Huo's father really didn't expect that such a pure little girl before getting married would become so y1ngdang, and even take the initiative to take his hand. m0 stroke her lower part to lubricate her.
    After she felt comfortable, her lower body was already dripping with water, so she sat down directly and went to Huo's father's vagina.
    It was so comfortable. Although when he first inserted it, the moment his vagina was pushed out, the pain made him gasp and frown, but after the painful force stopped, he felt comfortable. .
    She took the initiative to twist up and down and ride his penis. She also comfortably pulled Huo's father's hand over, and stroked her m0nzi with the hand stained with her wetness. She twisted his penis comfortably and rode it, raising her head. Screaming: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh talking about me" Screaming: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhinging" Get comfortable - my husband is so awesome -"
    Huo's father couldn't imagine how he spent his wedding night. He was frightened by his wife the whole time. How could such a pure girl be called before she got married? So sao, and that fangdang look, so slutty.
    jia0's voice is so sao.
    The people are also nice.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Hehehe, the welfare chapter is free! This is how Father Huo was tricked into getting married! 】
    【A book recommended to gay friends. If you are interested in various games, you can read it!
    Book title: "Juicy Beauty (1v1h)"
    Pen name: Wang Chunxin
    Introduction: Shu Ran is a fake makeup blogger with tens of millions of fans.
    One day, after finishing a live broadcast for her fans, she suddenly died.
    Accidentally bound to a rebirth system, she was given a chance to be resurrected - sleeping with Qin Mocheng, the domineering president known as "the dream of 900 million young girls", 99 times.
    From then on, Shu Ran embarked on the road of no return to sleep in Qinmo City.
    Shu Ran thought she had superb acting skills and top-notch makeup, but she didn't know that Qin Mocheng had already seen through her. The innocent school beauty, the sexy young woman, the wild cat in the nightclub, the cold lady, the ancient beauty... they were all the same person! Aikanqi Kanhaoqi