6

Chapter 6 Feeding Huo Li in the stairwell corridor (300 pigs extra)

   Alternate new URL, faster: https://m.iyushuwu.xyz

    Su Lai and Huo Li went out to the corridor outside, taking advantage of the 10 minutes after class to wait until there was no one in class. At this time, she and Huo Li were watching her at the corner of the stairs.
    Huo Li gave her his mobile phone and she promised to give him chicken.
    Huo Li even felt a little arrogant. He didn't expect that Su Lai was serious. He was just teasing him, but he didn't expect that Su Lai was really going to give him a meal.
    Su Lai has never given this to a man, but she went to an Internet cafe to spend money to study. She wanted to seduce Huo Li, but she didn't have any experience and didn't know how to seduce Huo Li, so she went to the Internet cafe to download some movies. Saw it.
    She found the link in the bar. She was shy when she first watched it, but she studied it seriously. Seeing the scene of the apnv host feeding the male protagonist, she also studied it seriously.
    The reason why I studied so seriously was to be able to serve Huo Li well.
    After Huo Li followed her out, the scene between the two of them was quite embarrassing. He was even more dissatisfied and his ears were red. Looking at him, he suddenly reached out to cover his mouth, coughed and reminded her: "Are you sure you want to give me this?" Shall I eat chicken?"
    Su Lai also wanted to please him and successfully become his female friend, so now he did not miss any opportunity to seduce him. Now he nodded when he heard this, and then crouched down. , before he could react, he took the initiative to take off his wife.
    When Huo Li was stunned, Su Lai had already taken off his wife and underwear.
    The penis he was currently in was still in a soft state. Su Lai wanted something soft, and it was not as scary as the thing he saw in the short video, so he reached out to m0 his penis. As a result, the woman The soft little hand reacted immediately after M0 came up.
    Huo Li's originally soft penis immediately became erect. It was the first time Su Lai saw that this penis could become erect instantly. She was shocked and her hand was now clenched.
    She put her hand here and the thing got bigger and bigger.
    Her hand was a little hot when she held it, and she stroked the penis up and down in front of it. It was getting bigger and bigger. She looked at this thing and thought it was so ugly.
    It's really ugly, the big one is particularly ferocious, and it's so thick. She didn't expect this thing on a man to be so thick...
    The videos that Yan Seb saw were much prettier, and those videos were all It's black, but his penis is a little pink and nengneng, and it turns pink and black after it's erect.
    She began to be afraid, eating this food would burst his mouth, but she promised to give him ji8, so she glanced at him hesitantly, and saw that there was a heavy look in his eyes. q1ngyu, looking forward to it, did not flinch.
    At this moment, he opened his mouth and stretched out his tongue, touching the top of his body. After touching it for a moment, he immediately felt that the person in front of him froze.
    After licking the tip with her pink tongue, she felt that the taste was not as bad as she thought, so she mustered up the courage to lick the tip even more, and even the mushroom head was wet with it. Circle the tongue around the top t1an.
    Huo Li's head was going to explode. When she was using this thing like this, he felt that his scalp was numb and tight.
    Su Lai is not very experienced, so looking at his comfortable face while eating this thing, he must be satisfied.
    The outer circle of her t1an was clean, and the tip of the thing was drooled on. Her tongue was sore from eating it. After Tian Neng made the outer circle, she opened her mouth and suddenly ate the tip of it. He went in, stuffed the whole thing in, and his mouth was stretched wide to hold the thing in his mouth.
    Her mouth was too small, very small and tight, so when the whole thing was taken in, Huo Li felt that his feet were going weak. It was too comfortable, so he clasped the back of her head and pressed her hair.
    But there was no one when they left during class time. No one would see what the two of them were doing here, and no one would see Su Lai being so arrogant and having sex with him in the corridor.
    Su Lai didn't expect his dick to be so big. She didn't know it until she took it in. When she took it in, her mouth felt sore. She started to move it in and out of his big penis, imitating the movement of his penis in and out of his vagina. The look of ch0uchaa on her mouth.
    When Huo Li saw this, he couldn't help but grabbed the back of her head, then straightened his waist and penetrated her mouth actively.
    She was buckled by the back of her head at such a fast speed, and then he squeezed the thing into her little mouth. It was a bit too much, but Huo Li felt very comfortable, and he straightened his waist to insert the big thing.
    When she couldn't bear it anymore, Huo Li couldn't hold it back and came out directly. The mouth was so warm, it was like a b-hole.
    And it was extremely tight, so tight that he couldn't restrain himself from stuffing it into the woman's mouth for the first time, so it moved very fast, and a gush of white turbidity spread in her mouth.
    She was choked by the yet in her mouth and coughed several times. At this moment, Huo Li pulled out the thing.
    Seeing Su Lai panting slightly, he thrust into Su Lai's mouth, so she coughed out some white turbidity at the corners of her mouth, and her whole face looked a little erotic.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: 300 Pigs will be updated! Bet on Pigs hard and strive for the next 600 Pigs to be updated!
    】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it