15

Chapter 15 He suddenly grabbed her behind when entering the classroom through the back door.

   Alternate new URL, faster: https://m.iyushuwu.xyz

    Su Lai and Huo Li went to the classroom earlier the next day. When he arrived in the classroom, most of the classmates didn't see him coming. He usually comes early, but he came late today and didn't know. Did something happen?
    While she was thinking about it, she put down her schoolbag and took out the textbooks inside.
    At this moment, Huo Li appeared from behind her and walked in directly from the back door.
    When he came in with a basketball in his arms, he walked up to her, grabbed the back of her head with one hand, and tilted her head up.
    Su Lai didn't know what was going on, but he grabbed the back of her head with one hand, then raised her head to look at him. Huo Li leaned over and kissed her on the mouth.
    He grabbed the back of her head and kissed her. After kissing her in front of everyone, he let her go and went to his position.
    Su Lai was frightened by what he had just done, and now his face was red. He sat down and put down his schoolbag, put down the basketball, and turned to look at her.
    Fortunately, everyone was in their positions and didn't look behind, so they didn't see him grabbing her mouth and kissing her when he came in. Otherwise, he would have been discovered.
    Su Lai's heartbeat was very fast now, like a deer bumping around, it kept beating.
    Huo Li... was too flirtatious. She was so confused by him that she didn't know what to do.
    ...
    This class is a Chinese class. The Chinese teacher likes to use a projector during class and lets everyone excerpt notes.
    Huo Li didn't like studying in the first place, let alone listening to such a formal Chinese teacher, so when he heard the Chinese teacher teach, he looked completely broken. He turned around and looked at Su Lai.
    Watching the Chinese teacher in class is worse than watching Su Lai.
    He just wanted to see her, but Su Lai thought he wanted to see something from her.
    She looked at the Chinese teacher's position, and she was writing something on the blackboard. Everyone was looking at it intently, and no one saw it.
    She opened her legs, and there was nothing underneath her, and she wasn't wearing any underwear.
    She came to school wearing a bra, but she just went to the bathroom to change before class, so she took off her bra. She didn't dare to come to class without her bra all the time.
    Huo Li's eyes lit up when he saw her like this, what is this saohu0 planning to do? This bra is not worn. Does she have no money to buy bra?
    When he saw this tight little pussy again, he immediately thought of the feeling of ejaculation when he penetrated it yesterday, and he felt wet again.
    Su Lai opened her legs to show him. She had already thought of a bigger scale, so she put the pen she was holding on her chin.
    Huo Li stared blankly, looking at her intently. The pen she was holding was a very thick and fat pen.
    Generally, the penis is much larger, equivalent to the size of two or three ballpoint pens. He put the thing on his crotch, opened his skirt, put it in, and turned it around on the seam of the penis, rubbing the outside and stimulating it. Little b flowing water.
    Because she made such a lewd move in class, her lower body was wet very quickly. A lot of water had already leaked out while she was circling outside, and her lower body began to feel itchy.
    After she saw that it was moisturized enough, she reached in with her other hand and opened the ychun flaps with one hand. She held the ychun flaps on both sides with two fingers and opened them, showing Huo Li to look at them. Then she inserted the pen. Inside the b hole.
    This place of hers is really too tight, so even though she passed it twice last night, it is still extremely tight now.
    She breathed comfortably when she inserted it, and looked at Huo Li's eyes becoming coquettish. After inserting the tip of the pen, she began to thrust in and out, touching the little bum below, but the speed of thrusting was not very fast.
    This cock was as indestructible as his big cock, and it was not as thick as his cock, so it felt a little comfortable for her to penetrate. She was itchy down there, and she looked at the pen to stop the itching, so she used the pen to fuck it. Thought it would be for him to see.
    Huo Li moved his position back earlier in order to keep in touch with him. Now the distance between the two people was very close. He turned around and saw her move.
    She fucked very comfortably, and she couldn't control the sultry expression on her face. She was panting slightly, and after being fucked yesterday, ga0cha0 raised her head and looked at her with blushing cheeks. Even if you use a pen to chacha your b, you can g to ga0cha0.
    She started very slowly, but then the speed became faster and faster. She used her right hand to massage her vagina to make herself feel comfortable. Finally, she started ga0cha0 directly. She felt comfortable right away, so she stopped and slowed down. The water came out again.
    Su Lai's arrogance really made Huo Li feel like his butt was going to explode.
    After Su Lai felt comfortable, she opened her hand without taking out the pen, and just inserted it into her little b so that her little b could be soothed.
    After checking for a while, he took out the pen and handed it to Huo Li.
    This pen was covered with sticky yshui. She had squirted just now, so the pen was covered with her juices. She handed it to Huo Li, obviously to let him smell her juices!
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Don't worry, everyone, I guarantee you that this is really sweet from beginning to end, from high school sweetness to college to marriage! It keeps unlocking! Huo Li worked hard for Su Lai to return home and inherit the family business. Hahahaha, he had to make money to support his wife! ! So I promise it’s a sweet article, can I have a pig?
    】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it