4

Fortunately, the basketball knickers are loose, otherwise he would be embarrassed if he was seen holding up his pillars directly against the knickers.
    Seeing this scene made him feel thirsty. Even though he had drank so much water just now, his throat was still lumpy. His eyes were so straight that he couldn't move away and kept staring at her.
    She is still playing with her little b, ga0cha0. She played vigorously at the beginning, but then stopped directly after ga0cha0.
    Her hand was still on her bum, and Huo Li was still looking at her. She took her hand out from under her skirt, picked up the paper on the table, and wiped it slowly in front of Huo Li. g clean her hands yet.
    She didn't know if there was too much water flowing down there, or because she was so excited that she squirted out. The sticky yet on her hands was particularly crystal clear, and it was obvious to see.
    He is so horny in the summer that he is really suffocating. He wishes he could untie his penis, take his hand in, grab his penis inside his panty, and jerk it out hard. The thought of it now makes him so horny.
    His face was slightly red with suppressed color, and he looked down at his penis. He crossed his legs to prevent others from seeing him, and to reduce the arrogance of this thing.
    He glanced at Su Lai behind him again. After she had just enjoyed herself once, she acted as if nothing had happened. She still opened her thighs toward him, and went to class calmly.
    ...
    Huo Li felt like he was dying when he came to class the next day. After all, he got up early in the morning because of an erotic dream. The content of the erotic dream was still the scene he saw in class yesterday.
    Su Lai in his dream opened her thighs to him and gave him a wet dream. He hadn't had a wet dream for a long time. It was a normal physiological reaction. Yesterday was the first time he squirted out, and it was something he saw in his dream. That picture is awesome.
    When he woke up early in the morning, he squirted when he saw his crotch clattering, but he was satisfied in his heart.
    He didn't ask Su Lai yesterday to find out what she meant by saying "sao" in front of him? After all, girls are thin-skinned, and the relationship between the two of them is not very good. Although they have seen each other, they are embarrassed to tell her why.
    He happened to see Su Lai again when he came today. He had seen Su Lai when he came to the school gate with him, but he glanced at her without saying anything and left indifferently.
    Looking at this woman's cold face, he thought he had made a mistake yesterday, otherwise he would have seen her childishly.
    Su Lai didn't say anything, he was too embarrassed to mention it, after all, he didn't know what kind of medicine she sold in the gourd.
    ...
    Huo Li glanced at Su Lai when he entered the classroom. The two people were sitting on and off the table right in front and behind him. There was no way he could not miss her when he went in. When he went in and saw her, he specifically looked at her crotch. , I am still wearing a skirt today. Their school has no restrictions on wearing uniforms. After all, I am in my senior year of high school. I can wear a skirt as long as I feel comfortable.
    He stared at her still-short skirt, and the first thought in his mind was to wonder if she was wearing underwear.
    Everyone said that her legs were long and slender and hairless. It was true. Looking at her slender legs from such a close distance, it was really not hairy at all. He couldn't help but wonder if these long legs would pinch him. In his waist, there is no soul that can fuck him.
    Su Lai could clearly know that he was staring at her, after all, she saw the fiery look in his eyes.
    ...
    The class bell rang not long after. Huo Li sat down in his seat. The teacher came shortly after. There was homework for this class. Everyone had to put their textbooks on both sides of the table to prevent others from seeing them cheating.
    Huo Lijin was ranked last every time. He was already very Buddhist and didn't care about this kind of test. He was sleeping every time. He didn't care about this score. After all, his family was so rich and he studied abroad and gained a lot of experience. If you have a lot of money, you can still take charge of the company when you come back. Some people just go to Rome with a silver spoon in their mouth.
    He is such a relaxed person.
    He took the test paper and glanced at it for a few times. He didn't even glance at it at all, and immediately fell asleep on his stomach. He looked behind him while sleeping on his stomach.
    Sule is here again.
    When Su Lai saw Huo Li looking at her, she immediately opened her legs to him, exposing her lower body to him in the same posture as yesterday, except that she didn't wear underwear yesterday, and today she wore underwear.
    She was still wearing a black lace bra. The area between her breasts was a little transparent, and you could see the hair on her vagina wrapped under the bra. She had too much hair on her vagina, and the bra couldn't wrap it completely, so the top was bulging a little. Hair.
    Her hands reached under the hem of her skirt with ease. Putting it in the center of the small b, she combined three fingers to grasp the entire center of the inner k, and moved the m0 up and down to show Huo Li.
    She rubbed up and down, and a little water came out. Seeing Huo Li staring at her pussy, she boldly grabbed both sides of her panties, and then moved her body. , stuffed the underwear into the slit of the small b, and let the small b swallow the underwear.
    She stuffed all the bra into little b and made it into a thin rope, so that little b could not move while eating the bra. Little b held a black bra and ate it in. The thin rope covered it. Unable to hold her vagina open, the two fat vaginal flaps were spread open, resembling a T-shaped K, and were eaten into her vagina.
    After she had done all this, she didn't make any move. She took her hand back and opened her skirt. He could clearly see her pussy eating her underwear. She sat motionless and opened it for him to see.
    Then I wrote the test paper seriously without any embarrassment.
    Huo Li's eyes gradually turned deep red.
    I am so obsessed with this woman. Is this woman always at home when she has nothing to do? Otherwise, why would she be so good at gazing at herself? She would even make her bra into a thin rope and stuff it into her pussy because it is so exciting.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: There are so few pigs, and I am afraid that I will not be on the new book list, so everyone works hard to vote. There are activities. After you vote for a week in a row, you can come to me to receive 5,000 PO coins. The activities are real and effective. ! Now it has been changed to voting for seven consecutive days, so everyone should take action!
    】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it