72

Chapter 72 Go and fuck her belly

Huo Li gave all his sex to her.
    At the same time, he was thinking about the reason why the two of them were still young students, so they had always taken birth control measures and wore condoms every time, but now he didn't know if he was deliberately punishing her by ejaculating all the jingye. Inside her vagina, her vagina was filled to the brim.
    Su Lai no longer has any strength, so I don't know what he is doing now? Just like this, she watched him pull all the penis into her body, making her belly bulge slightly. She looked at him panting.
    Huo Li will only be satisfied if all of them are gone.
    Su Lai also felt comfortable. He was exhausted and had no strength left.
    She lay on the bed and looked at Huo Li with her legs spread apart. She saw how erotic the picture of her was. She just opened her legs to show him that she couldn't close them anymore, so she just opened them and lay on the bed panting.
    When Huo Li saw her like this, he felt very unsatisfied. He patted her breasts and asked, "What is your relationship with that senior of yours? Are you having an affair with that senior?"
    Su Lai I hate him so much. Since he misunderstood her and thought she was this kind of person, why is he cuddling her now? I also prescribed ba0 for her pgu. It hurt just now.
    She stretched out her legs and stared at him aggrievedly, and said uncomfortably: "You are a bastard. You are a bastard who scorns me. When did I have a relationship with my senior? I don't like him." "You have nothing
    to do with your senior. " , are you two so familiar? I heard your roommate say that you two stick together every day, and I even saw you and him hugging each other."
    Su Lai explained: "That was Cheng Juan's recommendation . How am I doing? If she didn't urge me, how could I fall in front of her? Besides, I wouldn't be with him every day. It's true that we are in the same club, but apart from the work in the club, I have no contact with him. If you don't believe me, then I don't want to be with you anymore, so let's forget about it." When
    Huo Li heard what she said, he pinched her pussy and went over to separate her legs. He said, "Break up. If you want to break up, I won't be able to do it as you wish. I won't break up."
    Su Lai still couldn't bear that he misunderstood him, "Didn't the man in your army also like you? You are not clean yourself. You still scorn me."
    Huo Li grabbed her head and said, "When I go back, I will immediately apply to change the team. If I am not in that team, how can I not contact that girl? I really have nothing to do with that girl, everything Everyone knows that I have nv friends. Just look at how much I have seen your little b this time. I don’t have any other bs except your b. Apart from your saob, I have read all the bs of other nvs. No."
    Su Lai just lost his temper, so he felt happy after hearing what he said. He wanted to kick him but held back. Huo Li grabbed her legs and spread them apart, and the penis underneath penetrated her again. , Her lower part is very moist. After all, so much jingye has been inserted into it just now, so no lubrication is needed. It can be penetrated directly. Su Lai grabbed the pillow behind her and withstood his impact, and her lower part was hit. She felt so comfortable that her brows knitted and she screamed: "Ahhhhhhhhh-Huo Li-it's too fast, too fast-"
    Su Lai's face felt particularly comfortable, and just then her cell phone rang.
    She looked at the mobile phone next to her. The word Cheng Juan was written on it, and Cheng Juan called her.
    Cheng Juan was also afraid of what she was doing now?
    She was taken away by her boyfriend. She didn't know what happened, so she called her.
    When Su Lai saw her roommate's phone call, she originally wanted to hang up, but the guy who stood up against her and picked up the call, she was frightened when she saw the call was answered.
    It was as if Huo Li wanted to prank her on purpose, so he speeded up and slapped her crotch.
    She can't stand it when you eat it so fast and penetrate it inside, and she wants to scream, so now she is biting her lip for fear of being heard and doesn't dare to scream when she is about to scream.
    Cheng Juan heard a strange sound over there, and she didn't know what was going on, so she asked her: "Lailai, where are you now? Why haven't you come back for so long? Is it possible? Did your boyfriend do something to you? Did your boyfriend hit you? Did your boyfriend misunderstand something?"
    Huo Li felt familiar when he heard this voice, so he said to her in a low voice: "Go up The last time I called you, it was this person who said you had been with your senior."
    Su Lai found it funny when she heard this, and it was this person who pushed her today.
    Could she be trying to sabotage them?
    Huo Li saw that she was holding back, so he thrust into her lower body faster and faster.
    Su Lai originally had to endure it because she was afraid of being heard, but when she thought that it was Cheng Juan who sabotaged it, she suddenly yelled out with evil intentions: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" of being heard. It’s almost—slow down—it’s so comfortable—so comfortable—the big ji8 is so big—I’m going to saohu0csi—saohu0 really likes being big ji8c—”
    Huo Li looked so sao when she suddenly called him I was shocked. I had been holding back my words just now, but suddenly I screamed like this. Aikanqi Kanhaoqi