22

23 Your little pussy was fucked by me, what is she if it’s not my girlfriend?

 As expected, it is the body of a girl, so it is really pink from top to bottom.

    He saw that the vaginal slits she took the initiative to open were all pink, especially her vagina, which was opened towards him. The pink skin was still showing white jingye. His jingye had no flow and was all sticky. The inside of her pussy is particularly attractive.
    Huo Li walked behind her vagina and was very close to her body. He put his hand on her vaginal slit and stroked her vaginal slit with extremely long and flexible fingers. He stroked her vagina with yet. , Su Lai's body contracted and trembled, Huo Li's hand rubbed her slit, listening to the muffled sound coming from Su Lai's nose, she liked being fucked like this.
    That's enough. After Huo Li felt that his hands were full of water, the water on his hands stuck to her breasts. After cleaning them, he took off his school uniform directly.
    The big thing inside popped out big and juicy. He and Su Lai were very close to each other. The two of them were close to each other, so when the thing popped out, it directly hit her vagina and hit her. Her vagina was slapping slightly, and Su Lai thought his penis was hitting her vagina, so he couldn't help but snort: "Ah--"
    Huo Li heard her slutty look, and started to move towards her vagina. Cha went into the vagina. Su Lai's hand kept opening her pussy. Her vagina was not closed and open. There was his vagina inside, so it was very lubricated. Huo Li directly took the penis and inserted it slowly. Squeeze in slowly.
    "Hmm -" Su Lai's penis was holding her comfortable sheny1n down. Huo Li held her vagina with his hand and began to fuck her. She felt so comfortable when she entered the warm b-hole that she wanted to fuck her right away.
    Su Lai was pressed on the table and fucked. His penis was a little painful from the impact. He was very fast. He grabbed his penis and kept tinkering with it. The two of them didn't speak, so there were only two of them. Personal r0ut slap sounds.
    "It's too fast - Huo Li - slow down - it's too fast - ah -"
    Huo Li listened to the loud voice of saohu0 and patted her pgu with enjoyment and said: "If I go too fast Okay, why are you talking so cool? You don't want me to go so fast, so you scream so? When I slow down, you will be itchy. The faster I go, the happier you will be!" That's what Huo
    Li said. One thing, although he did it very quickly, it was indeed very comfortable. She was so fucked by him that she almost lost her soul. She had never known that it was so comfortable to do this.
    Huo Li's penis penetrated her so hard and so good that every time she screamed, she screamed with pleasure.
    "Huo... Huo Li... you haven't said... I... am your girlfriend's friend..."
    Huo Li grabbed her pussy and fiddled with it. He stopped when he heard these words, and his penis was buried in The inside of her vagina was not coming out, so she was allowed to eat. At this time, she turned her body up instead of letting her lie on the table any longer. After turning her up, he asked her to turn her face to look at him.
    He lowered his head and bit her lips, pried her mouth open, and let her open her mouth. The tip of his tongue slipped in and touched her lips. They kissed each other for a long time, as if they were inseparable from each other, and they drooled on each other.
    The sound of the kiss was particularly loud, and her crotch was being touched by him, and the top was being pressed by his mouth. She held her hands on the table to steady herself.
    Huo Li kissed her because her head was deprived of oxygen and went completely blank. She had no time to think about anything. She felt that all the energy in her body was going to be lost to his mouth.
    Finally, he let go and bit her lips. After biting her lips, he reached in, pinched her breasts and said, "You little b*tch, you've been bitten by me, and your mouth is still bitten by me." He bit me again and again, and he has swallowed so much saliva. What is
    he if he is not my girlfriend’s friend?” Su Lai didn’t expect that he regarded her as his girlfriend’s friend, so when he heard his words, he blushed so much that he felt really embarrassed. It's so red.
    Huo Li's words made her heart beat so hard for the first time. Huo Li was licking her nzir0un1e. There was no softness at all. The underwear was as if it didn't exist. It couldn't cover much at all, and it didn't have any amplitude, so he just put it on He untied the obstructive underwear and threw it on the table nearby.
    Then he took off all her clothes, threw them away, and her whole body became wet.
    Huo Li placed her on the window, leaving half of her body exposed to the outside.
    Su Lai was shocked when he saw that his upper body was empty and his whole body was exposed. As a result, half of his body was exposed outside the window.
    What if someone sees me?
    She grabbed Huo Li's hand in fear. As a result, Huo Li's lower body grabbed her vagina and started to fuck her, leaving her upper body exposed. She wanted to show others that half of her body was exposed. People outside in the corridor, if anyone came to see her at this time, would definitely see her being pressed against the window, with half of her naked body shamelessly stretched out for everyone to see, without even wearing a bra.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: I have nothing to say, but I wish you all the best. As long as you vote for pigs for me, you will make a fortune. 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.