47

Chapter 47 In the bathroom, he used the shower head to spray water on Little B to stimulate Little B

Huo Li's score in the college entrance examination was good. He was much better than he was before. The main reason is that his girlfriend's friend has been studying recently.
    So he could only study with Su Lai, and he couldn't disturb her. After all, the college entrance examination was so important, and he couldn't do anything else, so he could only study. He kept learning, and he got a good one. His grades were pretty good, and his parents were very happy. They didn't expect him to get good grades.
    Now that he was already at the gate of the army, Su Lai was a little reluctant to think about the fact that he didn't know when the two of them would be able to meet again, maybe only during vacation, or maybe only after four years.
    She really has feelings for him. After all, the two of them have been together for several months and have been tired of being together. He is so good to her, so she can't bear to leave him, and she can't bear to let him go in. The two of them will be separated in the future.
    Huo Li couldn't bear to part with such a cocoa1a1 female friend. Seeing that the time was about to come, he stretched out his hand to wrap Su Lai in his arms, then lowered his head to her mouth and kissed her, nibbling and kissing her, and said to her: "Remember to think about me every day. I have to think about me every day when I fall asleep. When I am free or on vacation, I will come to you as soon as possible. Don't be too tired. Don’t go to work for two months. I gave you my bank card. The bank card password has been changed to your birthday. There is a lot of money in it. My parents will send me money every month. I will use this in the future. Just make money and live. You are not allowed to work. If you work, I will definitely feel sorry for you."
    Su Lai listened to his words, grabbed his clothes and pouted in discomfort, her eyes filled with tears. She choked and said: "You are here You should take good care of yourself in the army. I will take good care of you. Don't worry, you don't want to know any little girls in the army."
    Huo Li suddenly laughed when he heard this, lowered his head and kissed her again, this time. The long and deep kiss made her feel as if she was starved of oxygen, and he suddenly sighed: "It's a pity that I can't even think about the future. Now that j1j1 has grown up again, I joined the team too early. If I came at night, I still wouldn't be able to do it now." You can go find a room and play some pa0."
    Su Lai hates that he is so immoral. The two of them had enough fun last night. Because they thought that he was going to enlist in the army today, they kept ga0ing and ga0ing in his room. It was a bit too much for her, and she had sex many times in one night. Huo Li said that he had to have sex until everyone died, otherwise he would not be able to experience sex after joining the army.
    Huo's father and mother sent him here. Seeing that the two of them were so bored, they didn't bother him and just watched from the side.
    Huo Li was about to go in when the time came, and Su Lai followed Huo's parents and Huo's mother to leave.
    He originally thought he was going to have a fight with his parents, but he stopped talking and was about to cry. But just as he took his things and turned around to say goodbye to them, the three of them got in the car directly. Yes, we were still discussing it on the way.
    "Lailai, what do you want to eat for lunch? Do you want grilled meat, hot pot, or French food?"
    "Auntie, I can do it all. I'm not picky about food. I'll eat whatever you want." "
    Then let's go eat hot pot. Right."
    Huo Li: "..."
    Pinpin, Pinpin, these people, are these people sincerely here to see him off? If you had come to see him off sincerely, you wouldn't have discussed what to eat as soon as he left. That would be totally meaningless.
    And the three of them were so ruthless that they really just left without looking back at him.
    ...
    Huo Li enlisted in the army. Huo Li's parents stayed in China for only two or three days before going back. Mainly because their business was overseas and they couldn't stay here for too long, so they went back.
    Before going back, give Su Lai a card. Huo Ma is really a sweetheart and has a lovely personality. Last time she knew that the environment in Su Lai's home was so miserable, she cried for a long time and looked at it with herself. The female protagonists on TV suffered the same misfortune. She liked to watch these bloody soap operas, so she felt sad when she saw them. She hugged Su Lai and cried for a long time. That night, she made a call on her account. one million.
    Su Lai felt embarrassed to be so pampered by this family.
    But now that she has enough money, she has no plans to work. She spends all her time studying. Studying is very hard. She can’t keep up with many knowledge points and has no foundation before. So during the two months of vacation, she has been studying Catch up on the content during this period.
    Huo Li was doing well in the army. His main complaint about the army was that the signal in the army was really bad. He could call her on weekends, and the call was smooth every time. The two of them spent a long time like this. Another hot two months of summer vacation.
    Su Lai's hair has always been very long and he felt it was inconvenient to study medicine, so he cut it short the day before he was about to go to school and permed it into a wool curl, which is very popular recently.
    She has a pretty face, so the rolled wool looks particularly cute on her face.
    Huo Li specially asked for a week's leave from the army to accompany her to school. The medical university she was admitted to was in the north, so Huo Li wanted to send her there.
    Huo Li went back a day early and went directly to the downstairs of the rental house where Su Lai lived without telling her.
    Su Lai happened to go to the vegetable market to buy groceries today. Now that he came back, he was stunned for a moment when he saw a man carrying luggage at the door. Because he was wearing a camouflage uniform and his hair was cut into a buzz cut. When he saw him, he looked a little familiar. He couldn't come out because Huo Li's skin was tanned and tanned, like a bronze color.
    It's not a very deep bronze color, it's just a lighter one. After all, the sun has been too strong in the past two months, and the tan will definitely be darker, so when she saw him, she was stunned for a moment, and then Huo Li opened his eyes to her. When she opened her hands, she was sure that it was him. He immediately ran towards her, put her legs around his waist, hugged his waist, and looked at her in disbelief as he held her in his arms. Looking at him.
    Because the two of them hadn't seen each other for a long time, and now that they saw each other, it really felt like they hadn't seen each other for a long time. I couldn't help but hold his face and kiss him gently on the mouth.
    Huo Li held her t0ngbu, and Su Lai kissed him and asked, "Why are you back? When I called you before, didn't you say you didn't have to take a vacation? You're back now." Huo Li simply
    said He held her upstairs with one hand and carried the suitcase with the other hand. He carried her upstairs and said, "Didn't I plan to give you a surprise? I heard you clearly. You were sure when I said I couldn't come back last time. Very sad."
    Indeed, the last time I called him to ask if he could send her to study, he said that the army was very busy and he didn't have time to ask for leave. She was still sad for a long time.
    He sent her to the rental house. Sulai opened the rental house and went in. When he entered, he asked her: "Where is nn?"
    Sulai said: "nn moved here recently and made many friends. He should be here now." There's a square dance downstairs. I just went out not long ago, and I don't think I'll be back until two hours later." When
    Huo Li heard this, he immediately closed the door, then pressed her onto the sofa, faced his face and kissed her. , then his hands slid restlessly to her breasts, and took off her jeans. I wanted to do this. After taking off her jeans, I moved my hands to her panties and pulled them off. I took off my underwear and rubbed a few handfuls on her vaginal hair. Then I reached her slit and spread it open, trying to put my hand in.
    Su Lai asked him, "Would you like to take a shower before coming back?"
    Huo Li heard this and pulled off her bra and put it on the ground, then took her into the bathroom holding her in his arms.
    Su Lai clung to him, thinking he was just going to take a bath. There happened to be a bathtub in the bathroom, so she nudged him and took off his clothes.
    He must have been training hard in the army, because his muscles are now bigger than before, his body is stronger, and his skin has become a lot darker.
    Su Lai looked at how charming his big vaginal muscles were, so he fucked his vagina twice. His body was so good, and he was so satisfied with it.
    Huo Li put her on a small stool aside, took off her clothes, put them aside, stretched herself out, and took off her underwear.
    Su Lai was particularly proactive. He was now sitting on a small stool, helping him unbuckle his belt and take off his crotch. Both of them were covered in ecstasy.
    Huo Li looked at her crotch and ordered her: "Open your crotch."
    When Su Lai heard this, he opened his crotch. He thought he was going to put his hand in, but he opened his crotch and opened it to her. Him, he saw him take off the shower head, turn on the warm water switch, and then spray the shower head on her pussy.
    Su Lai was suddenly sprayed with water from the shower. She wanted to have a fire dragon's legs. As a result, he squatted down and spread her legs. The shower spray kept stimulating her vagina. The shower sprayed quickly and the water flow The speed kept stimulating her lower body, and the speed was so fast that Su Lai couldn't bear it.
    She grabbed Huo Li's hand and screamed: "Huo Li, it's too fast, too fast, ah - slow down, don't let it squirt anymore, don't let it squirt anymore, so fast, so fast. So comfortable Ah——"
    Huo Li knew that saohu0 said no, but in his heart he said no, so he opened his buttocks widely to bear the spray from the shower.
    He stretched out his hand and opened her vagina, exposing the nengr0u petals inside. The shower head kept stimulating her vagina.
    Su Lai was sprayed ga0cha0 by the shower head. The water flow was too fast and kept spraying on her vagina. She was sprayed ga0cha0 by the shower head.
    After ga0cha0, she softened and opened her crotch, holding Huo Li's shoulders and looking at him with a blushing face.
    Huo Li gave her a shower and then rinsed her hair. After putting the shower aside, he lifted Su Lai up and the two of them got into the bathtub.
    The bathtub was very small, and both of them were in the bathtub. Su Lai's back was to Huo Li, and she was close to his body. His penis was poking at her lower part. His penis was so hot that it touched her vagina.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: I have a friend... forget it, I want Piggy myself. 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.