10

гǒùгǒùЩù.ùs Chapter 10 Wear couple clothes and go out

   Alternate new URL, faster: https://m.iyushuwu.xyz

    Huo Li didn't expect that saohu0 could spray water so much. It was like peeing on his face. His face was covered with water.
    Suddenly both of them were embarrassed, looking at each other not knowing what to do.
    Su Lai was so embarrassed that her whole face turned into a monkey pgu. She was particularly ashamed because it was the first time she was sprayed by T1an.
    Huo Li saw that the two of them were embarrassed now, and he was afraid that she would be embarrassed, so after coughing, he picked up the tissue on the table and wiped his face calmly and said to her: "Don't think too much, you are called cha0, you are being fucked by me There aren't many women who can squirt when they come out of t1an. You know how to squirt. This is a good thing."
    After wiping off the water on his own face, he took a tissue and wiped off the water from his vagina as well. The paper towels were all sticky and thrown into the trash can.
    There was Su Lai's b water on the floor. There was no way to wipe it off, so I just let the smell of the b water linger on the ground.
    Su Lai watched him put away his underwear, put on his underwear and put on his skirt.
    At this moment, Huo Li handed the bag to her and said, "Can you see if it fits?"
    Su Lai took the bag and took a look. It contained clothes and skirts for her.
    Did he think she wore a skirt every day, so he bought her a skirt and a pair of denim shorts? This skirt came in one set, and there was also a belt set. She didn't know what brand it was, but he bought it The brand should not be cheap, because she had seen him wearing a T-shirt of this brand before, and it was the same brand as him.
    In addition to one brand, there are two other brands, but they are all brands he has worn before.
    They were all new clothes, and the tags hadn't been removed yet. Su Lai's heart beat very fast when he saw that they were new clothes. He glanced at him and said thank you timidly.
    When Huo Li fell in love with a girl for the first time, he didn't have any conversation with the girl, and he didn't know how to woo the girl. This was what he came up with after spending a long time on Baidu last night, about giving things to the girl, so now he hears My face turned red after thanking me, and I didn't know how to reply.
    He told her, "How about I send you back."
    Su Lai immediately rejected the application after hearing this, and said in panic: "No... no, my home is quite far away. You don't need to send me back. I'll take a taxi." Just take the bus, I'll leave first."
    After she finished speaking, she took the bag and ran quickly with her schoolbag on her back.
    She was extremely scared, afraid that Huo Li would follow her and know her identity. He was a rag-picking child. He knew her life experience, knew that she lived in a dangerous building in a village in the city, and knew that she only seduced him for money. She had low self-esteem and was scared. After he found out, he stayed away from her and didn't want to touch a dirty and despicable person like her.
    ...
    Su Lai put on the new clothes he gave her when she came to school the next day. She looked very pretty along the way. This was the first time she had tried the feeling of wearing new clothes. The clothes she had worn since childhood were all nn She picked up intact clothes from the garbage dump and specially looked at the clothes thrown out by others for her to wear. She had never worn new clothes.
    So it felt very good to put on new clothes for the first time. I saw a mirror on the way and looked at it. She was very thin, so the T-shirt showed off her figure very well.
    Since she no longer had to walk, she got up late, and when she got to the classroom, there was already someone there.
    When she entered, she saw everyone staring at her and felt a little embarrassed.
    She walked to her seat and saw the clothes of the person in front of her. She finally understood why everyone was staring at her, because they were both wearing the same clothes.
    Huo Li and she were wearing couple's outfits...
    She didn't know what brand they were? But when we sat down, the classmates next to us were having mixed conversations.
    "Su Lai and Huo Li are actually wearing couple's clothes. Oh my god, they are wearing exactly the same clothes, both T-shirts from Gucci! And jeans K from Gucci! The belts are all from Gucci! One set is not cheap. Well, it adds up to tens of thousands. Is what Su Lai is wearing real or fake? Why is it the same as what Huo Li is wearing? It's so obvious that they are together, right?" "
    I don't know. But Su Lai doesn't look like she's rich, and she doesn't have any money. Look at what she's wearing, and this is what she's wearing today, and the clothes she wore before were always the same two. I've seen her wear them several times. I haven’t changed it in years, and now I suddenly changed it to this brand. I don’t think it is fake. If you look at the logo and other things, you can tell it is real at a glance, and it is the same as Huo Li’s."
    Su Lai did not expect to follow up . He was actually wearing the same clothes, so the person being discussed like this was indeed blushing and didn't know what to do. The classmates must have become suspicious.
    "Bang -"
    At this moment, Huo Li's long legs kicked the table next to him, knocking the table over. After all, the female classmates next to him were busy discussing.
    Everyone was frightened when he made such a fuss, and a table fell down like this. Several women were frightened and did not dare to speak, and there was no sound of discussion later.
    ...
    Su Lai didn't expect that his clothes were so expensive. The total cost of his clothes was tens of thousands of dollars. He didn't know how to say thank you to him.
    too expensive.
    She hesitated and sent a message to his WeChat after class.
    【Do you want to fuck me today? We can go get a room. 】
    Huo Li was drinking water. When there was new news, he took a look at it. He was shocked. He almost spat out the water in his mouth and choked.
    Huo Li's ears turned red when he thought of that scene, and his hands felt a little... Shivering slightly, he didn't dare to look behind him.
    Watch this message. He thought for a while and replied: [Okay, come with me after school later. ]
    ...
    Su Lai waited until very late again. After everyone had left, he looked at him. After packing his schoolbags, those carrying schoolbags looked at him.
    Huo Li also packed up and took her away with his schoolbag. The two of them walked in tandem. Su Lai walked very slowly. After all, he had long legs, so when he couldn't walk out of the classroom, he stretched out his hand directly. Go over and hold her hand.
    The girl's hands are soft, but her hands are a little rough.
    Su Lai had done housework since she was a child and accompanied her to pick up trash. Her hands were slippery and calloused, so she was a little embarrassed when he held her hand. She wanted to push him away, but he pulled her hard. He didn't allow her to leave, so he took her hand and left, but left the school gate.
    He took Sule to a five-star hotel, opened a luxury suite and took her in.
    Su Lai was dumbfounded when she saw the equipment in this luxurious suite. She had never thought that this splendid hotel could be so luxurious, and the bed was too big. She sat on the bed and took a look at it. The bed was soft. She had never slept on such a comfortable bed. The beds at home were made of several stacked boards. Huo Li
    put his schoolbag aside and asked her: "Are you going to take a bath or should I take a bath first? Or should we do it together?" ?”
    Su Lai looked at him with a blush and said, "You go first."
    She had never stayed in a hotel, and she had never used these showers, so she planned to use her mobile phone to check how to wash them when he took a shower.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Tomorrow will definitely be p0chu. There are still dozens of beads left to reach 900 grams, and we can add more updates, so everyone, please be diligent, there will be the third update tomorrow! Hey, I’m so sad, because today I was reported by a big account, fat account, saying that my ga0 activity was a scam, so the editor blocked my account, and later unblocked it, but I can no longer do the ga0 activity, Weibo Ask me for the details of the blog. I will explain it slowly. Weibo ID: Who else besides Ah Fei
    ?