58

Chapter 58: Car Shock + Lying on the front of the car and being fucked from behind, being fucked too quickly

Su Lai breathed comfortably, but she was still itchy down there because she missed his warm penis. No matter how comfortable the electric bang was, it had no warmth. She wanted to penetrate his warm penis to be completely satisfied.
    So after hearing what Huo Li said, she squinted her eyes slightly and looked at him with spring in her eyes, then got up from her position and sat directly on him.
    No matter how unbearable my lower body is now, how much wetness there is, and I kicked him directly on the buttocks, I still have to ride him, sit on his waist, remove his chair, and let him Lying down, unbuttoning his jeans.
    She took off his jeans and put them at his feet to pull out his inner pants. After taking them all off, the big thing inside popped out. She fucked him with her hands and used her mouth to touch his dick. I didn’t. He had eaten this thing, so when he ate it, he looked satisfied and rubbed his ejaculation.
    Huo Li didn't expect this saohu0 to be so sloppy and impatient. He immediately rode up and grabbed his stick to eat, and ate it so sloppily.
    He lay down and watched her play with herself. Soon after Su Lai ate, his penis was covered with his own saliva, and then he started to put his penis on his little bum. The little bum was now shaking. , rub it on the small b and then insert it directly.
    After penetrating directly, both of them were satisfied. Her current posture was supporting Huo Li's waist, and her lower body was holding his penis.
    Huo Li just watched Su Lai's penis as he rode his penis, twisting his waist and swallowing his penis. The two people's penises were particularly erotic. Su Lai twisted his penis in front of him. When he felt comfortable, he still showed a satisfied and comfortable look on his face. He stretched out his hand to m0 nzi and started playing in front of him. It was so comfortable down there.
    Huo Li pinched her pussy and kept playing with it. Seeing how comfortable this slut was, he straightened his back and thrust her pussy. The speed was so fast that she couldn't bear it. She grabbed his thigh and screamed. Ahhhh.
    When Huo Li's body was twisting, the whole car started to vibrate, and the car was swaying.
    Su Lai missed him so much, and also missed his penis. Now that he was satisfied, his whole face felt comfortable. He grabbed his legs and endured the pleasure he gave him, making the sound of r0ut's slapping. of.
    Not long after the two of them had sex in the car, Huo Li suddenly opened the car door, maintained the position of the two of them in the car, hugged her, and walked out with her breasts in his arms.
    The posture of making love while walking made Su Lai bite his lip in pleasure, holding his shoulders, bearing his thrusts, and then watched him take her out, neither of them wearing any clothes.
    She was still wet all over, so she walked outside and saw the scene outside. Although it seemed that there were no people in the wilderness, Su Lai was still very afraid of someone passing by and saw two people so shameless in broad daylight without any clothes. What you wear is here.
    That seemed a bit shameful. He put her on the front of the car and suddenly put his foot down to let her stand still.
    Su Lai stood at the front of the car, and he pulled out a few cocks. After he took them out, he changed her body to another position, with her back to him, and she was lying on the front of the car, with her legs showing big characters. The shape separated, and then he grabbed her pussy, opened it and found the b-hole, and inserted it again.
    Now that Su Lai came in and knew what position he was going to play, he made her lie down on the hood of the car. He moved in from behind and touched her vagina. It was vibrating at a very fast speed, and her body was shaking. of.
    She was being chastised by him outside, just like in a field battle, so she screamed a little, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhing being going on" Huo Li, it's so comfortable
    . When he was licking his vagina, the flickering friction was so satisfying.
    Huo Li grabbed her waist and thrust her vagina very quickly, until she felt like she was going to ejaculate. He thrust his lower butt tightly without any gaps, and kept thrusting towards her lower body.
    His sexual strength was getting better and better now. He grabbed her and jerked her until she could not come out. This fast speed made her a little bit overwhelmed. Su Lai felt as if he was going to urinate, and he had the urge to pee. So I shouted to him in fear: "Huo Li, let go quickly, let go quickly, I think I'm going to pee, please stop, I'm going to pee."
    Su Lai screamed in a special voice Because she was afraid that she would really pee. It would be embarrassing to pee in front of him. But when the people behind heard this, they started to pee on her pussy faster and faster, as if they wanted to pee on her. It looked like she didn't want to stop peeing.
    Su Lai couldn't keep up with his speed, and before he finished speaking, he was thrust into his vagina. When he wanted to squirt, he couldn't control his lower body, and then he peed out and was ejaculated by him.
    Su Lai felt comfortable and peed directly on the ground.
    ga0cha0 arrived, but he was also shy!
    ...
    [The author has something to say: I want pigs! ! ! If you don’t give it to me, I’ll cry! ! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.