18

Chapter 18 Sitting on his bed, C

   Alternate new URL, faster: https://m.iyushuwu.xyz

    Su Lai didn't move after hearing this, and just sat on his penis. The two people's vaginas were still connected. After all, his penis was still holding her inside. Especially supportive.
    Huo Li had been cooking for a while, so he was hungry, so he asked her to sit down while he ate.
    After eating, the two of them still had sex together. Su Lai had sex just now. She was very tired and yawned and wanted to sleep. After eating, she could take a lunch break for half an hour in the classroom. For about an hour, I slept on the table.
    But I don't know what he means.
    Because Huo Li hasn't pulled out his penis yet, and it's still stuck to her crotch.
    "Go to sleep. Your pussy is so tight. I can't bear to pull it out and just poke at your pussy like this. Go to sleep and I'll set the alarm clock and leave your pussy before class."
    Su Lai believed him when he heard this. , after all, if the two of them were discovered, he would definitely be embarrassed, so he would not be so imprudent. In addition, he was really tired, so he yawned again and lay down on the table to sleep.
    Huo Li set an alarm clock and got ready to go to bed. When he went to sleep, he kissed Su Lai's breasts, and he slept with her breasts.
    ...
    There were still more than ten minutes before class, and the two of them took a nap for nearly an hour. During that hour, his dick kept pressing Su Lai's pussy while he slept.
    After getting up, Huo Li left Su Lai's pussy. After leaving her pussy, Su Lai got up. Her crotch was so stretched that it couldn't be closed anymore. Her ychun was everted. After she put on her bra and bra, Just go back to your position.
    The classroom door was open, so the smell of the two people dispersed a lot, but there was still a little bit inside the classroom, but fortunately no one noticed.
    ...
    Su Lai waited until class was over in the afternoon when a female classmate came over and asked her gossipingly: "Su Lai, I want to ask if your family is rich. I have seen that you are wearing famous brands recently. Can we go to your house to study?"
    Su Lai frowned when he heard this, looked at the two female classmates who didn't know each other at all, and just came over.
    She shook her head and refused: "No, my family is not rich, and you two are not welcome to come."
    When the two female classmates heard this, they became unhappy and pointed at her clothes and said, "How could you possibly You will have no money. Look, the clothes you are wearing are so expensive. They were not bought by your family. Do you have any money to make? Could you be cheating in front of the students? I heard that someone in our school was cheating recently. . You get paid to sleep with others, so you shouldn't..."
    She was so stimulated by these two people's meaningful words that her face turned ugly, but she ignored them and still replied with a cold expression. Word: boring.
    She was called ugly because she seemed to be no different from this kind of student now.
    Huo Li slept with her and gave her money every time.
    She left the school gate and looked at her phone. Huo Li had transferred money to her again, and it was 520 with pocket money written on it again.
    How could it be pocket money.
    Pocket money is a nice way of saying it, but actually it’s p-money. Because I fucked him once in the afternoon, I collected 520.
    She felt depressed for a while and stopped talking, but if that was really the case, it wouldn't be bad to be a J.
    At least 520 once.
    The sight of her leaving behind made those two people laugh.
    The two men looked at her as they walked and said, "What is this person pretending to be? She says she is not a student. I still don't believe it. Look at how strange her posture is. She must be unable to close her legs." That's why it's like this. How can a normal virgin walk like this? All her clothes are brand-name. She admitted it herself just now. Her family is not a rich family, so the clothes she wears must be those given by her father. "That's right
    , I just can't stand her aloof attitude. She has become a b1a0 and still wants to build an archway. I don't know if 100 yuan was introduced overnight."
    The two people were walking happily . Said that it completely spread in the class the next day.
    ...
    There is a physical education class this afternoon. It is so hot that everyone can't stand it in the classroom.
    As the education committee member, Huo Li was talking in front and kept staring at Su Lai.
    When he stared at Su Lai, he kept sizing her up. His face was not very good. He probably fainted from the sun. The education teacher didn't come, so he, the education committee member, made arrangements.
    He felt bad that if he ran so much, Su Lai would definitely get hot. Moreover, it was too sunny and it happened to be in the afternoon, so he immediately announced the disbandment within a few minutes of the meeting.
    After the disbandment, all the small groups got together, and two or three small groups went to play together.
    Su Lai has no friends. She has never had friends in this school for three years, and she is not willing to be friends with others. She has a very withdrawn personality, and with her cold appearance, no one wants to be friends with her, so every time she After the education class, she always enjoyed the shade under the big tree where no one went.
    Everyone went to the school tea shop in small groups to buy n tea.
    She sat in a daze under the big tree and recited yesterday's lesson.
    After Huo Li was dismissed, he immediately ran to the n tea shop and bought a large cup of pearl n tea for Su Lai.
    He himself doesn't like drinking n-tea, but the girls in his class like to come here to buy n-tea, so I guess all girls like it.
    After buying n tea, he found Su Mai hiding in the back.
    He handed the tea to Su Lai.
    Su Lai was startled when she saw his sudden appearance. Looking at the thing he handed over, she took it in a daze.
    She had never drunk this thing called n-tea, but her classmates drank one cup every day during the summer. She was greedy when she saw it before, but she never had the money to buy it, but she knew it was n-tea.
    She opened it and took a sip. It was cold, so it quenched her thirst, was sweet, and had bouncy pearls.
    It turned out that this was the taste of N tea. Huo Li asked her: "Does it taste good?"
    Su Lai nodded, "It tastes good, very sweet. Do you want to drink it?"
    Huo Li wanted to say that he doesn't drink sweet things, but he thought of something else. She looked around, and now no one said to her: "I drink, but I want to drink it in another way. You pour n tea into your little b and let me drink it." ...
    [
    The author has something to say: Please pig~】Hey look at the 霕僦迿ЯǒυSSHひWυ(肉眕剭)丶ΧγZ
    --