32

Chapter 32: Doggystyle pushed her and fucked her pussy while walking, pulling her from

After Su Lai sent the message, he kept staring at her, wanting to know his reaction. He did open his phone and looked at it. He must have seen the text message she sent him, but he didn't get any reply. Didn't reply to her.
    Su Lai was in a state of confusion. She didn't know if he had seen it, or if he didn't want to pay attention to her, or if he agreed or not.
    Su Lai was worried until the end of get out of class in the afternoon. She was on duty today, so she could only stay.
    She and a few classmates finished their day cleaning without saying anything, and the classmates had already left.
    Su Lai silently put the broom away and was about to leave. He returned to his seat to pack his things. He saw the man in front of him still sitting there and staring at her. Su Lai saw his sharp eyes staring at her. I was so scared that I packed my things and wanted to leave.
    Seeing that there was no one around now, Huo Li threw his phone in front of him. It happened to be the WeChat page she sent him. He asked her in an explosive tone: "Su Lai, can you explain to me what's going on? Are you following I said break up, why should I break up? I have done something wrong and you have to break up with me."
    Su Lai was a little scared when she heard what he said. He said it very sinisterly. She packed her schoolbag and was about to leave with a cold face. "What Zhao Yuanyuan said is indeed correct. At first, I did think that you were a rich second generation and that you were rich, so that's why I did those things to you. Otherwise, how could you think I would open my legs to you in class for no reason? Not at all. You have money, so I feel very sorry for you. Just like in the beginning, we don’t know each other and can’t be together."
    After she finished speaking, she was carrying her schoolbag to leave. At this moment, she violently grabbed her schoolbag and pulled it away. She put her schoolbag aside and threw it away, pressing her against the wall. The wall pressed against her.
    Su Lai was startled by his sudden move because of the height difference between the two, so after Huo Li pressed her against the wall, he looked at her condescendingly, frowning and not happy.
    Su Lai wanted to leave, but Huo Li held her left and right with his arms, preventing her from leaving.
    Huo Li put his hand on her skirt, lifted up her skirt, peeled off her bra, put his hand inside the bra, and touched the small breast inside. The hair was too prickly, he Move the small m0 downward to the inside of the b seam.
    Su Lai was still too shy in this regard, so when he was being fucked, his face turned red and he struggled to push him away, "Don't... Huo Li... loosen your hands... stop fucking."
    Huo Li listened . At this point, he deliberately pinched her vagina with his malicious fingers. Her vagina was particularly sensitive. After a few times of masturbation, a lot of water flowed out, making her pussy wet. Strong flavor.
    Su Lai just let him fuck her. When she lowered her head, she saw that his skirt had been lifted up by him, and his hand was placed inside her black lace bra to fuck her.
    She didn't know if her body had adapted to it, so when she saw him crouching like this, she took the initiative to open her legs to make him crouch more comfortably.
    Huo Li squeezed her vagina a few times, and when a lot of water came out, he put his fingers in, two fingers at a time, expanding her vagina.
    "Uh-" Su Lai yelled, his face turning red. Seeing this, Huo Li put another finger in and fiddled with it.
    A man's fingers are much longer than a human's, so he inserted them like this, making Su Lai's little b clenched tightly. His three fingers pushed in like this, which made her a little bit overwhelmed. He inserted them into her and started to finger them before she could adapt. Fuck, ch0uchaa originally had a lot of wetness, so when she was fingering her pussy, she made a thin sound of water. The sound of the water being stirred up sounded particularly ambiguous.
    "Ah - Huo Li - don't do this. Take your hands out and don't do it inside. You're too shy."
    Su Lai screamed and grabbed his arm, and was so embarrassed when he dug his fingers into his bum.
    Huo Li just didn't want to. Looking at her y1ngdang face, he said no, but the body was so honest and the little b was clamped so tightly.
    Huo Li thought her skirt was in the way, so he flipped it up to cover her belly, leaving the lower part empty.
    He watched his fingers being wrapped around her panties and stirring inside her vagina. Su Lai made a low sheny1n sound, feeling so comfortable that he couldn't control it.
    Huo Li didn't say a word, and just used his fingers to fuck her. When she fucked her, a lot of water flowed out of his fingers, making his hands wet and sticky.
    At this moment, he took his hand out of her vagina, which was covered with her juices, and put it in front of her, letting her nose smell the smell. Su Lai felt so embarrassed when he smelled it. .
    He told her: "Open your mouth and clean your vagina."
    She paused in shock when she heard this, not daring to eat in. This place was so dirty...
    Huo Li stuffed it in her mouth, and she couldn't do anything about it. , she could only open her mouth for a moment, and let in the smell of yshui. The smell was not too unpleasant, but it was not pleasant either. She took a sip and felt it was okay.
    Just tasteless.
    Huo Li had eaten it with gusto before, and she thought it was delicious.
    She sucked his fingers and gave him a lick of ejaculation as if giving him a ejaculation.
    Huo Li asked her to hold his fingers, then took off her underwear, leaving her top intact.
    After Huo Li took off her underwear, he turned her around so that her back was facing him, and then he raised her buttocks. He took off her bra, took out the penis under the school uniform, and pointed it at her breasts. Stuff the little b in.
    When he went in, Su Lai obediently raised his penis and asked him to fuck.
    Let him t0ng in.
    Her pgu was connected to him again.
    After Huo Licha entered, he looked at Su Lai holding on to the wall and said nothing.
    His body didn't make any move, it just stuck inside her.
    Su Lai's body was a little wet. Seeing that he didn't make any move, his body was itching badly. He shook his body and said to him: "Huo Li, come in, why don't you move? Move."
    Huo Li heard this The words began to tease her pussy for a while.
    She had been itching badly down there, but now that she started to fiddle with it, she was relieved and felt extremely comfortable.
    She grabbed the wall and let Huo Li touch her.
    When Huo Li fucked her, he couldn't bear to do it in the classroom. He supported her buttocks and then led her pussy out to the corridor.
    Su Lai was shocked by this sudden move. The car was in the corridor and it was outside. It would be terrible if her classmates and teachers passing by saw it. She didn't want to go out, but Huo Bi's stubbornness was to poke her little b behind her, thrusting her as she walked, thrusting her out. She didn't want to go out, she was already outside, right on the wall of the corridor outside.
    As they walked and fucked, the two people's genitals kept ch0uchaa. When they walked outside, they fucked all the way to the inside. The genitals of the two people are connected. This position penetrates very deeply, and the stimulation is so comfortable while walking.
    Su Lai's vagina was still dripping, so when she walked and fucked, the water from her vagina was all over the ground, dripping outside. It was really shameful.
    Huo Li took her outside and asked her to hold her hand against the wall and push her pussy up while he fucked her. The sound of the slaps was extremely loud. The upper bodies of both of them were intact, except for the bottom of their bodies.
    Su Lai looked around in fear. Fortunately, there was no one in this long corridor. If she suddenly saw two people acting like this, she would not want to be a human being.
    Su Lai's voice was thin and long. She couldn't bear the pain and cried out, "Ah - ah - Huo Li -"
    Huo Li saw the way she screamed and reached out to pat her pussy. The spanking, the little b's mouth was already a little stretched with his penis in her mouth, plus being spanked, the double stimulation made her feel so good.
    She hit her pgu too hard. Su Lai shouted to him in pain and joy: "Stop it, stop it, Huo Li, it hurts me so much." "Do you still dare to break up with
    me? ?" Huo Li asked, pinching PGU.
    Su Lai said nothing.
    Seeing that she didn't speak, Huo Li pulled out his vagina and left her vagina. Her vagina was filled to the brim, but now it suddenly left. She was empty and her vagina was itchy. , turned to look at him, trying to grab his penis and go in, "Huo Li, don't do this, don't go away, come in, I don't feel good."
    Huo Li was particularly unhappy, as if he was angry, but he just wouldn't give it. She came in, and the penis was circling around her pussy, and was still grinding on the outside of her vagina, but did not penetrate in: "Don't you want to break up with me? If you want to break up, what else do you want from my penis? I won't give it to you."
    Su Lai couldn't stand it anymore, and her vagina was tickled by him, but he didn't give it to her. She raised her vagina and swayed her vagina, and said to him coquettishly with a cry: "Give it to me, I'm so itchy. , come in."
    Huo Li refused, "You can come in if you want me to, but you are not allowed to break up."
    Su Lai couldn't stand it anymore. Seeing that his vagina was so itchy, it was like being bitten by an ant, and he kept refusing to penetrate. Come in, so I went back to grab his penis, and he took the initiative to stuff it into her vagina. His hand grabbed such a big thing, and he inserted it. When he inserted it again, she pushed it out. Pgu bit his thing tightly, fearing that he would take the thing away again, so she bit it and refused to let it go. After she got it in, she let out a comfortable sound.
    "saohu0, you can't wait, you want me so much, and you want to break up with me." Huo Li grabbed her pussy again, "Who will come after we break up?"
    Su Lai was so pleased with him, Huo Li now She pressed against the door in front of her. Just now, he was kissing her while walking, and he brought her to the door in front. The door in front was locked. Now he was pressing her body, and he was kissing her bum from behind. He took Su Lai's little bum. Opening it, there was the door in front of her. Pressing her waist, her bulging butt was pressed against the cold door. The door was an iron door, so it was very cold.
    It wasn't enough for Huo Li to thrust her from behind, he also went to the front to stimulate her. He spread her vagina and rubbed it against the door, letting the cold door stimulate her clitoris. He kept rubbing her clitoris in front of the door.
    When Su Lai lowered her head and saw such a sexual scene, her whole head was about to explode. She leaned against the door and let him stimulate her pussy.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Another 3,000-word chapter! Please Piggy! There is still almost 1800 pigs to add! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.