16

Chapter 16 Su Lai stuffed a tissue into Little B + Huo Li asked her to

    Seeing saohu0 like this, Huo Li eagerly took the pen she handed over, put it on the tip of his nose and smelled it. The pen was sticky when his hand touched it, and yshui came to the tip of his nose. After smelling it like this, I felt like I couldn't stand it anymore, it smelled so bad.
    Now he can't wait to grab this saohu0, press him on the table and give him a hard blow.
    This saohu0 owes c.
    After Su Lai handed him the pen, she found that her vagina had been watering. The water that had just spurted out kept flowing. She didn't know why there was so much water, especially the water down there, which couldn't be blocked. There was no other way. She was afraid that it would flow on the stool and be seen by others. This was the first class, so she picked up the ch0u paper on the table, rolled it up into a ball, and put it in her little b Clamping, little b clamped the tissue, and then blocked her b hole to let out water.
    Huo Li saw this saohu0 doing such a scene again, and his eyes turned red.
    Su Lai used a tissue to clamp her vagina, and it stopped flowing out. She felt much more comfortable. However, when she raised her head, she saw the eyes of the person in front of her looking at her eagerly.
    ...
    At lunch time, everyone went back to the dormitory. After all, the whole class stayed in the school. Except for Su Lai and Huo Li, they were both day students, so they usually went back to eat directly.
    Huo Li eats at school, mainly because he always orders takeout and likes to eat takeout. The food in school is too bland and not very delicious.
    Su Lai's home is really far away from here. Sometimes he eats cheap bread when he has money, or else he just goes hungry and eats noodles when he goes back in the evening.
    Huo Li used to go out to eat before coming back, so he didn't realize that Su Lai was always here.
    After Huo Li saw that there were only two people left in the classroom, he had food delivered for two people.
    He handed one to Su Lai. Su Lai knew what he meant by looking at the lunch box he handed over, so he took the lunch box and said thank you.
    Huo Li looked at her look and thought, after all, this was his first time eating meat, so he couldn't help but think of the picture of her posing in front of him, so he gave the stool to him and sat on it, facing her. He said, "Sit on my lap and eat."
    Su Lai didn't know what he meant by this, and what kind of fun he was having. Since he had already told him so, he must have listened to him, so he sat in front of him with a lunch box. Sitting on his lap.
    As soon as Su Lai sat down, Huo Li lifted up her skirt, which was in the way. Because she didn't wear underwear at all, so after the skirt was lifted up, only her smooth crotch was left. Her breasts were facing his thighs, and he m0 With pgu.
    Although the figure is very thin, the touch of PGU is very good. He fucks her, and Su Lai lets him fuck her.
    After he moved his hands back and forth behind her vagina, he moved directly to the front and took out the tissue stuffed in her vagina. When he took out the tissue, the tissue was shivered by Yshui. , the wet tissue came out, there was still a lot of water down there, she kept so much, now it can be convenient for her, after all, there is so much water down there, when they r0u got to the small b in front, and opened her The vaginal flap is exposed on the vaginal pedicle.
    Looking at her vagina that had been opened by herself, he became a little violent. He patted his penis and said, "I asked you to seduce me if you don't do well in class. Give me my dick." I'm so horny, I've been thinking about it all morning. I have to fuck you now, and insert my penis into your pussy."
    Su Lai's pussy felt comfortable when he was patted by his palm, and he screamed sheny1n: "Uh-ok-come in-bring the big dick in."
    There was so much water inside her, just by patting her pussy with the palm of his hand, the water from her pussy could be splashed onto his school uniform. above the sub.
    When Huo Li heard how slutty this woman was, he immediately took off his school uniform and underwear, and took out the vagina inside. He was already aroused when he took pictures of her vagina just now. Su There was nothing underneath, which was just enough for him to penetrate directly. So after rubbing his penis on her pussy for a few times, he grabbed her waist and pointed it at her vagina, letting her Sit down facing ji8.
    Su Lai was a little uncomfortable at first. After all, her lower body was so tight, so her pussy came in and was stretched.
    But after he slowly penetrated her, she sat completely on his penis, and the two of them breathed comfortably at the same time.
    Huo Li patted her pussy and said: "saohu0, you eat for me while I fuck you." ...
    [
    The author has something to say: Ahhhh, ahhh, although there are no 1200 pigs! But I’ve added more! ! I’d like to ask Zhuzhu for an update in advance. Zhuzhu is at 1200 today, and there will be three updates tomorrow! ! Please Piggy! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.