17

Chapter 17 Su Lai twisted her waist and sat on him while eating, teaching him

When Su Lai heard these words, he was naturally satisfied. He took a mouthful of rice and put it in his mouth. As a result, his lower body began to thrust violently.
    Ji8cha came in and crashed very fast. His body was shaking and his hands were shaking. His whole body was shaking. How could he still eat, let alone being able to stabilize himself?
    Su Lai was penetrated so fast that she couldn't eat at all when she heard the slapping sound of her r0ut. Moreover, in this position, both of them penetrated very deeply. She was pushed so deep inside that she wanted to cry out. .
    She couldn't control it, and she screamed as fast as he fucked her. She couldn't stand the speed anymore, so she supported the table and shouted loudly: "Ahhhhhh--it's too fast." ——Huo Li——It's too fast, you're beating me so fast, so inside, I can't eat." When
    Huo Li heard the slut's voice, he suddenly stopped and looked at her, and then made no move.
    Su Lai was panting like this. It was too fast just now, and she felt like she was going to run out of breath.
    She stopped and took her breath away, but the person behind her didn't let her go. He grabbed her waist and ordered her: "If you think I'm fucking you too fast, just do it by yourself and move on me by yourself." , While eating, you twisted your waist and came in to show me. Let me see how sexy you are!"
    After he finished speaking, he patted her pussy, which made a special sound.
    When Su Lai heard this, he supported the table with his hands, and then he twisted his waist and sat on his penis with his body stretched out.
    She penetrated his penis very slowly while eating. The speed at which she came in was different from the speed at which he thrust in violently just now. She could control it by sitting on it, and she penetrated his penis while eating. It was special. It's so cool, the lower part is stretched out, and it's very comfortable to have something stuffed inside.
    Huo Li was happy to see the woman actively twisting her breasts. He kept reaching out and putting his hand inside his clothes, pushing up her underwear. After pushing up her underwear, he squeezed her breasts with his hands. , nzi is really small, so small that there are only a few taels of r0u, and only the red beans at the top attract him.
    Holding the red bean in his hand, he suddenly thought of something, took out his own chopsticks, and broke open the wooden chopsticks.
    After he broke the chopsticks, he held her breast between the chopsticks.
    Su Lai didn't notice that he opened the chopsticks. When her vagina hurt, he lowered his head and looked at his own breasts. He pushed up his clothes without taking them off. He held the chopsticks that he had used once and clamped her breasts like this. Rujiang, pinch the rujiang with the chopsticks.
    After he caught Rujiang, he squeezed her nub with chopsticks. Su Lai was so embarrassed by this move that he stopped and looked down at him. It was so shameful... How could he... be so shameful
    ? She actually used chopsticks to play with her breasts, and kept clamping her breasts until they were red and swollen, and the tip of her nub was pinched by the chopsticks. She clamped the chopsticks very hard, and it was rubbing like this. Her n-tip feels good when being rubbed like this.
    Although she was ashamed, she was also happy, so she held her vagina upright and used chopsticks for him.
    Huo Li was addicted to playing. He held his n-cup with chopsticks and used it for a while. When she stopped, he hit her on the butt and said: "saohu0, who allowed you to stop? Keep twisting your waist chaji8, I It's not satisfying enough, just keep twisting."
    After hearing what he said, Su Lai continued to grab the table, and once again took the initiative to sit on his penis and ride it up and down. The speed before speed B was much faster. , so it made a slapping sound, which looked particularly erotic in the quiet classroom.
    After Huo Li used his chopsticks to pinch the n-tip on one side, he switched to the other side and continued to pinch her n-tip with the chopsticks. The n-tips on both sides were swollen when he picked it up with the chopsticks.
    Su Lai felt like he was reaching ga0cha0 again and again, and he felt extremely comfortable.
    She felt unbearable for a while, and in the end she was so ga0cha0 that fireworks exploded in front of her eyes.
    Her body was trembling with comfort, and she touched his penis until he reached it, and then stopped.
    After Huo Li saw this, he sprayed some water from below and poured it on his penis. It was so tight that it was about to ejaculate. He took out a biyuntao from his schoolbag.
    When he went back, he passed by a convenience store and bought several boxes of biyuntao. He bought them in various flavors. Now he took apart a biyuntao. He took the ji8 out of Su Lai's penis and put it on the biyuntao. After putting it on, he grabbed the biyuntao. He grabbed Su Lai's penis and banged it dozens of times before he came out.
    He had all the hot penis inside. After he came out, he pulled out the biyuntao. After pulling it out, he threw it into the trash can aside.
    Su Lai raised his eyebrows and looked at him without sitting down, because there was water underneath and he couldn't sit down. He threw the biyuntao, put Su Lai's penis facing him and sat down again.
    Su Lai's penis faced him and sat on his penis again, and he said to her: "Sit on my penis and eat."
    ...
    [The author has something to say: I hope everyone will enthusiastically vote for me, so that I can I can be on the list. After I am on the list, I will have money. Once I have money, I can buy more APs to watch. Now the prices are skyrocketing, and H-movies cost a lot of money. Please pity me! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.