55

Chapter 55 Specially small BC with electric

Su Lai has been holding an electric bang to fuck Little B. It has been a long time since his dick came in. Even the electric bang is very comfortable and makes him feel comfortable.
    She was so comfortable that she forgot what she was doing. She kept reaching out to touch her lower body. After ga0cha0, she could bear it. After that, she pulled out the electric bang. More water squirted from her lower body. She was already lying on the bed. I don't have any strength anymore, it's so comfortable, I'm immersed in the residual warmth after ga0cha0.
    Huo Li had sex just now. He had been holding the electric bangchab, and he was playing so comfortably without disturbing him. He quietly watched her playing with him and even recorded the screen, letting her play with him. She looks like saohu0. After recording it, you can also use it to masturbate yourself when you miss her.
    Su Lai was having a hard time playing and didn't know what he was doing. He always wanted to give himself less. Now he realized what he was doing and looked at him shyly, blushing: "Did I feel so good just now?"
    Huo Li looked at her. With such a blushing look, he felt very cute and nodded: "Yes, very sad. You act like a slut when it comes to bed."
    Su Lai was shy, but she felt comfortable. Although it was comfortable, it was more Miss him.
    Huo Li did not hang up the video, and now he was going to wash up so that she could talk.
    Su Lai found that his clothes were not washed, so he was going to wash them.
    Huo Li ordered her to keep the electric bang on little b, and she was not allowed to wear clothes to show him inside.
    There is also an electric bang stuck on her lower body. This feeling is really y1ngdang. She has an electric bang stuck on everything. Whether she is squatting down or standing up, she is stuck on one. She has not put on her clothes yet. There was a lot of water. In order to show him, I even dripped b water on the ground while walking around the house.
    When her roommate was about to come back later, she went to the bathroom to clean it up, put on her clothes, pulled out the electric banger, washed it and put it away so that her roommates wouldn't see it.
    When Huo Li ended the video, he told her that he would visit her next month, which would be in the middle of next month, so she wrote it down.
    Thinking of her being so slutty, Huo Li couldn't help but tell her: "When you come to pick me up next month, remember to come to me with an electric bang and let me see the electric bang inside your pussy."
    He is so saosi! !
    Su Lai agreed and hung up the phone.
    ...
    Su Lai has been quite happy this month, mainly because her roommates and classmates are very easy to get along with, but this month is mainly military training. After half a month of military training, she started to resume normal classes. I didn’t feel anything was wrong with my face, but when I went out and looked at myself in the mirror, I felt it was too dark.
    She is one of those people with natural beauty. She used to have skinny skin on her face, mainly because of insufficient nutrition. But recently, she was raised to be fair and fat and she eats and drinks enough, so her naturally beautiful skin is white and bainengneng. She doesn't use any skin care. Huo's mother bought her skin care products.
    She had no idea what brand these skin care products were and how expensive they were. She knew that when school started, her roommate looked at her skin care products in surprise and said, "Lailai, you actually use La Mer! You are only a freshman. , just use such good skin care products, what should you do in the future? You are so rich, you have this complete set, and a fairy water, my God, this set must cost tens of thousands, rich woman, rich woman. "
    She didn't know, it was all bought by her aunt, and she didn't understand, so she just bought it and used it. After the recent military training, even though she used these skin care products to have whitening effects, she didn't look much darker compared to her classmates. After all, She also wore sunscreen and so on, so she didn't get too dark. But having sex with her before was really bad.
    Girls and children are all beautiful, and she doesn't know if Huo Li won't like it if she is so dark.
    She recently learned how to put on makeup, mainly because her roommates were doing it, and she was curious. She didn't know how to do anything before, and she couldn't put makeup on her face.
    She was curious when she saw her roommate putting on makeup, and bought some cosmetics herself. She didn't know what cosmetics to buy, so she asked her roommate specifically.
    There was a roommate who didn’t like her very much, so he specially told her about lady-level skin care products and said they were easy to use. However, Su Lai took her to the counter the next day and asked her to choose for him. She picked a bunch and paid directly. , it didn’t matter how expensive it was, and it didn’t make my roommates jealous!
    However, one of her roommates had a good impression of her because she bought several bottles of foundation of the same style for her roommates. A bottle of lady's foundation cost more than 3,000. She gave each of them a gift as a meeting gift. Let her roommate teach her how to do makeup.
    She was very handy, and it didn't take long for her to learn it. Today she went to see Huo Li specially, and she even put on makeup. She liked heavy makeup, so she put on light makeup and a little bit of lipstick.
    She felt that she was a little dark, but it was fine after covering it with foundation.
    When she was about to go out, she thought about the last time he asked her to pick him up at the airport, so she took off her bra, took out the hidden electric bangle and inserted it into her vagina.
    With this thing sticking out of her lower body, she naturally couldn't wear underwear, so she took off her underwear and clothes. Now that the weather was getting colder, she wore a windbreaker and nothing else, and just went out.
    It was the first time for her to go out so erotically. Her lower body was empty and her upper body was vacuum. She was quite shy. She took a taxi to the airport with a bag on her back.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Huo Li: Humph, my wife knows everything when she goes to college! ! ! ! My sense of crisis is so strong! ! ! She even wore makeup! ! It’s getting worse and worse! ! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.