76

Chapter 76 Huo Li held her and opened the little B to face the surveillance camera.

Huo Li was too bold. He just fucked her vagina like no one else in the corridor. The two people's vaginas made a very loud slapping sound. This corridor was very long. After all, it was a five-star luxury hotel. There must be people staying in many of the rooms in the hotel.
    It's almost 12 o'clock now, someone must be checking out, and the two of them might be caught doing this now.
    Su Lai felt shy. After all, he was afraid that others would see them acting like this. He grabbed Huo Li's hand and begged for mercy and said to him: "Ah ah ah - Huo Li - don't fuck here, go inside, okay?" Okay? It's too shameful to go in and out. It's not good to be seen by others. I'm so scared. What should I do if others see me?"
    Huo Li knew that he couldn't believe this little saohu0. He said he was scared, but he bit down so tightly. , pinched her butt and said: "You look like you're scared. Are you afraid of being so tightly clamped down there? There's so much water flowing all over the place, and your pussy is all over the place. Don't you just like to be seen by others? ? Then do it here openly, and others will see that you are such a wasteful person."
    After Huo Li finished speaking, he looked up and looked up. There was a surveillance camera not far away that could see the entire corridor, so he walked there specially. In front of the surveillance camera, her little b walked past.
    Su Lai didn't know why he suddenly changed his position to the top of the corridor. She looked up and saw a surveillance camera above. He really boldly walked under the surveillance camera. Su Lai was so scared that Huo Li now deliberately spread her legs to face the camera, letting the camera shine on her vagina.
    "Huo Li, don't be like this. This is a pinhole camera. What if someone sees it? Let me go quickly. It's so shameful. It's so shameful. The security guard who will be seen by others will definitely see it. You don't want to Like this."
    Su Lai stretched out her hand in fear to cover her vagina. Because his legs were spread apart by him, her vagina was open like this under the surveillance camera. It would be even more shameful if there was a big screen to spread her vagina, so she held her vagina open with her hands. The little b is blocked for fear of being photographed.
    Seeing that she was blocking it, Huo Li separated her hands and exposed her private parts directly for the surveillance camera to see: "Let the camera take a picture of your little pussy and record the scene of the two of us having sex here. Don't worry, this position I can't see your face, I only see your body."
    Su Lai really hated him. Where did the bad taste come from? She felt relieved when he said that he couldn't see his face. If he only saw your body, she would I feel excited.
    When Su Lai heard this, she let go of her hands and lowered herself to face the camera. She opened her arms and was being filmed by the camera. She didn't know why when she saw the camera turned on, she felt like someone was peeking at the screen of the two of them. The same, so there is a lot of water in the vagina.
    Huo Li let go of her legs, put her down, held her breasts and said to her: "Show me the camera."
    Su Lai seemed to be bewitched when he heard this, and stretched out his hand She pinched her nzi, the camera was filming her, her hand pinched her nub, and r0un1e, it was easy for her at first, but later on, it was probably because she was emotional, so she r0un1e r0un1e her nzi. The force of the pull was particularly heavy, and both hands were holding the small nub.
    After Huo Li spread her legs, he put his hand on her vagina and moved it from behind, stroking her vagina. Su Lai's crotch was also comfortable being massaged in front, so he took the initiative to spread her legs and was touched by him. m0 is on.
    Huo Li m0 played with the clitoris in front, looking at her emotional expression, he raised his head and pinched his fingers comfortably under her crotch.
    Then he penetrated her vagina and penetrated her small vagina, and then inserted the big vagina back into her penis. The small vagina was already very lubricated and enlarged because it could still be penetrated all night long. There was no obstacle when he went in. After he entered, he pushed Su Lai against the wall, grabbed her pussy and kept licking her and ordered her: "Call out, slut, call out for me. Cry out as much as you want." ."
    Su Lai didn't dare to scream out because of embarrassment and fear. He kept biting his lip. When he heard these words, he couldn't control himself and screamed out: "Ahhhhhh-Huo Li-so comfortable. ——Chap me again——chasi me——so comfortable——really so comfortable——I really like being chabbed by you——chab is so comfortable——”
    Her y1ngdang voice, others will definitely be shy and dare not come out if they hear it , after all, anyone can think of something to do.
    When Huo Li heard this, he kissed her lower body faster. The slapping sound became louder, and the slapping sound became clearer and clearer in the corridor.
    The bodies of the two people were facing the surveillance camera. The camera recorded the scene of the two of them having sex here, and their sexual organs were connected together.
    Su Lai raised her pussy up and was being fucked by him, and he was using his sh0uy1ng swinging motions on her pussy from the front. She was screaming and moaning, and it was all recorded and filmed by the camera. Aikanqi Kanhaoqi