39

Chapter 39: He fucked her in front of her face, held her in his arms and walked while he fucked her

Su Lai was about to arrive, and the little bga0cha0 was photographed spitting out his penis at the moment when he felt comfortable, and looked up at him, feeling extremely comfortable.
    Huo Li asked her to stare at his pitiful appearance. He couldn't hold back such a pure and coquettish look for a moment. What man could hold it back, so he came out in an instant and put it on her mouth. Facing her face came out.
    The hot jingye touched her face, catching Su Lai off guard. She didn't expect how fast he came, and he came out directly on her face, spraying her face and mouth with his taste. , the nose smelled a gujingye smell.
    Su Lai's eyes looked even more innocent and pure.
    Huo Li couldn't stand it anymore. Seeing his facial juices all over his face, he took off her clothes. She was wearing a white T-shirt, so he untied her clothes and grabbed her after taking them off. The cock was r0un1e on her vagina, pulling on her vagina.
    Su Lai stared at him and fingered his vagina. Her vagina was too small and had no feeling at all and was not comfortable at all.
    Su Lai has watched some short movies in recent days. He was afraid that he would be too boring in bed and make him unhappy, so he also studied some and watched them seriously. At this time, he also gave Huo Li his clothes. After pulling up his clothes, he moved his head towards Huo Li's chest, took the initiative to stick out his tongue and gave him a wet tip, and touched his nipple time and time again, drooling all over it.
    She can also play, how Huo Li grabbed her n head to play with, how she also grabbed his n head to make him comfortable, Huo Li scratched her n head with his fingers, this saohu0 is getting better and better at playing.
    After Huo Li had enough fun, he spread her legs. Now the T-shaped K was inside her vagina. He took off the T-K and spread her legs like a horse on the dining table.
    The little b was exposed to him, and the petals of the xia0x were wet and open to him. He moved his fingers to m0, and then directly supported the ji8 and pushed in toward her little bum.
    "Hmm -" Su Lai was thrust in and comfortably raised her hands to hold his shoulders, bearing his thrusts. He slowly thrust his penis in. Su Lai, who felt comfortable, raised her head to bear it, while Huo Li held on to her breasts. At the waist, insert the penis into the innermost part one by one.
    Su Lai's legs were spread too far apart, so every time he hit her, he reached the inside.
    Huo Li kept teasing inside, and Su Lai raised his head and shouted quickly: "Huo Li - um - it feels so good -"
    Huo Li directly picked her up and let his legs rub against him. On his waist, he took her walking and teasing in the house, and then went upstairs.
    Su Lai's vagina was dripping all the time. He held her like this, making love while walking, dripping water all the way. He led her upstairs, hitting her innermost part with every stroke, especially When going up the stairs, I had to hold her up while my body was moving, and every move could make her squirm away.
    Su Lai screamed sheny1n had no strength left. She could really bear the two people having sex with her from upstairs to upstairs. She was so comfortable that she almost passed out.
    Huo Li seemed to like the feeling of teasing her, so he kept walking and teasing her. Su Lai also really liked it, scratching Huo Li's body with traces.
    Huo Li put her on the bed in his bedroom, then grabbed her legs, made them into an M-shape, and straightened her waist. So Huo Li kept staring at her exposed face, and he also liked her reaction.
    Finally, Huo Li came out on Su Lai's belly, and his penis penetrated her belly. Su Lai's face and belly were covered with his penis, which was very messy.
    He arrived at ga0cha0, and Su Lai also arrived at ga0cha0. Su Lai had a little quirk when he arrived at ga0cha0, that is, his body would twitch.
    Huo Li knew she had arrived when he saw her body tch0u twitching so violently.
    ...
    Su Lai stayed at his house for the night while watching. She was originally planning to go back, but she didn't expect it to rain heavily and God wouldn't let her go back, so she called nn. She was afraid that she wouldn't be able to contact nn if something happened. , so I bought a mobile phone for the elderly. nn said that with her side, nn was relieved and asked her to take care of herself.
    Su Lai didn't bring anything, but luckily she didn't put on makeup or take it off, so she only needed pajamas.
    Huo Li likes to wear basketball uniforms. He is tall, 1.85 meters tall, so he gave the basketball uniform to Su Lai. Su Lai used this as pajamas and covered his t0ngbu when he put it on.
    Su Lai didn't wear underwear. After all, the underwear had been washed and couldn't be worn out overnight. With all the underwear here and her T-shirt, she didn't dare to wear it.
    She wore her soccer uniform like this, and then went out with her lower clothes empty. Huo Li ordered takeout. After Su Lai and him finished eating, the two of them lay on the sofa and watched a movie.
    She was watching an old movie. She was very sleepy and had consumed some energy today, so she fell asleep while watching it.
    Huo Li immediately carried him upstairs to sleep.
    Huo Li was about to go to bed, but he went up and put Su Lai down. He lifted up her clothes, revealing her empty vagina underneath. I couldn't help but erect his penis, so I couldn't hold it back. He took off all the clothes. She took it off, exposing her vagina, and facing Su Lai's vagina, she spread her vagina and rubbed it, and then inserted it directly.
    The ji8cha went in, and the tightness inside made him feel comfortable, so he let her vagina clamp his ji8 to sleep.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Ah! It’s Monday! Please Piggy! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.X