76

Chapter 76 Huo Li carried Huo Li to the hotel while peeing

Su Lai didn't have time to say anything, but as a result, his big dick was placed directly on her mouth, so she couldn't give him a blowjob. After looking at him, she opened her mouth and gave him a blowjob.
    Su Lai ignored the call, but ended up answering the call in front of him.
    On the other side of the phone was a very worried voice from a senior who asked her: "Su Lai, what happened yesterday? Is that man your boyfriend? Why didn't you come back after he took you away? I heard what your roommate said You didn't come back all night. Was he angry yesterday? Do you need me to explain to your boyfriend what was the misunderstanding? I see that he is quite violent. What happened to you two? Did he hit you? Because You haven't answered my call, so I'm worried about you."
    Su Lai grabbed his big dick and put her tongue on the top. After listening to the senior's words, she didn't have time to respond to him. Now she was eating Huo This big thing, Big Dick used to feel a little disgusting at first, but now he feels quite cute after eating too much, and he is addicted to eating, so he concentrates on licking his dick.
    After licking his penis, he opened his mouth and swallowed his penis, which made his whole mouth tremble.
    While she was eating, she made slight erotic sounds, which were the gasping sounds of the penis she was feeding him, and the sound of saliva flowing out. Her mouth was very sore, and she kept giving him t1an. This thing was too big, and she His mouth was stretched wide.
    The senior said so many words, but there was no response. The senior was frightened. She thought something had happened and asked her anxiously: "Su Lai. Why didn't you say anything? What happened? You and me?" Let me tell you, please don't ignore me. Did something happen? What did he do to you? Or are you not Su Lai?" The
    senior thought it was her boyfriend who answered the call. She just wanted to While talking to Huo Li, I heard Huo Li's voice, and asked Su Lai in a hoarse voice: "saohu0, your dick is so delicious, is it so delicious? Your saliva is drooling, keep giving it to me. , seeing that you like to eat so much, the whole big dick is blocking your mouth. Eat slowly, don’t be so fast, the big dick is yours and it won’t run away. Now the whole big dick is stuffed into your mouth, you are still in a hurry. What?"
    When Su Lai heard this, he ate it even more emotionally. He automatically blocked the senior's call and ignored the senior. But when the senior heard the sound over there and ate the sound coming from the ji8, he didn't need to think about it. Everyone knew what was going on...
    He didn't expect it to be so disgusting. He heard such a disgusting scene on the phone, and his whole body stinked. After listening to it, he kept hearing the sound of the woman buckling him, so he was immediately angry. Hang up the phone.
    After he hung up the phone, Huo Li successfully pushed Su Lai's hair back and asked her to eat the dick for him to see. He held up the bed board and let Su Lai give him a mouthful.
    He is a young and vigorous man, and his x1nyu is naturally strong. He is still not tired after having sex for two days, and x1nyu is still so strong.
    Su Lai was probably extremely horny these days because his menstrual period was coming soon. He was fucked for so long yesterday, and now he still wants it.
    Su Lai fed him the penis until he came out and she swallowed it. Her lower body was itchy.
    She was already wet down there after eating a dick for him, so after she finished eating, she turned her back to Huo Li and sat on his waist, aiming at his dick, and inserted it into her vagina. , with her back to Huo Li, she sat on it thoroughly with her back to Huo Li's wife. After sitting on it, she felt comfortable, and began to twist her waist, and she took the initiative to twist her body up and down.
    Her movements were very big, and she screamed every time she ch0uchaa. It felt so good.
    Huo Li saw the way she was playing so enthusiastically, and suddenly thought of something, holding her legs while keeping her back to him and sitting on his penis, he picked her up and got off the bed. The child carried her outside in a peeing position.
    Su Lai was carried by him and kissed while walking around. She watched him holding her and walking around the house. She originally thought that he just wanted to walk around the house and fucked at the same time, but she didn't expect that he would be so bold.
    He actually carried her out.
    Huo Li carried Su Lai out to the hotel corridor. He held her legs apart while maintaining the posture of a child peeing. Her legs just dragged her to the outside corridor door and opened it. Fortunately, there was no door in the outside corridor. Who, so I didn’t see such a scene between two people.
    She was wiping herself in embarrassment in the corridor. What if other hotel guests saw this? I don’t know if there will be cameras.
    She was so scared, but Huo Li was still playing hard and holding her in his arms while walking around in the corridor outside.
    Su Lai didn't dare to shout out, mainly because he was afraid that his shouting voice would be too loud. What if he would attract all the other guests?
    She could only cover her mouth and watch Huo Li walking in the corridor while touching her vagina.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Has anyone read my new book? If not...I...forget it. 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.