78

Chapter 78 Su Lai tore his hands apart in anger

Fortunately, Huo Li was not beaten with a bruised nose and face when he checked out of the hotel. Otherwise, he felt that he would not be able to see anyone anymore. Now after checking out of the hotel, the two of them had their hair picked out along the way.
    No matter how hard Su Lai tried to coax him, he just wanted to get angry with him. He felt cheated and embarrassed by him, so he beat him and grabbed his hair all the way.
    Huo Li didn't want to fight back, so the way he pulled his hair out along the way was really aggressive.
    This is what happens when someone is pampered. He has always been pampered like this, and his head hurts so much when he is grabbed without restraint.
    Huo Li checked out the room and went out to tell her, grinning in pain and saying: "Wrong, I was wrong, okay? Don't be angry, I won't dare to do it again next time, I won't fool you again next time, I'm Aren't you having fun? I don't want you to have more water flowing through your sensitive spot, so it's more exciting. Aren't you very happy? You've done it a lot, you've done it so many times just now, it's so comfortable."
    Su Lai really hated him, and she had the nerve to say it. She was really embarrassed just now, so she let go of him in anger. When she was about to kick him, he hugged her with one hand and wanted to hold her whole. Su Lai grabbed her into his arms and apologized: "I was wrong. I was really wrong. I sincerely apologize to you. If I do this again, I will not be able to touch you in my life, okay?"
    Su Lai heard this. I was relieved after saying that. He came here in a hurry. He didn't ask for leave from the army. To be honest, he pried her out on purpose because he was too afraid of what would happen to her here. He didn't answer the phone calls. Wow. Huo Li was not in the mood to stay in the army. He was afraid that the two of them would be in danger, so he skipped work and came over.
    He had to go back later. The two of them spent the whole night together. They were ready to go back when they were tired. It was too late and it was impossible not to rush. Now he has to go back to the army to apologize and apologize to his boss. , you will definitely be punished or something.
    He is leaving now, so the two of them have to separate.
    Su Lai really couldn't let him go. Ever since he went to the army when he went to college, the two of them had been spending a lot of time together. They would only see each other for about one night, and then he would go back. He couldn't even take a vacation during the holidays. , both lasted for a long time, so there was not much tenderness between the two of them.
    Although she was reluctant to let him go, she didn't stop him. After all, she was afraid that he would be severely punished if he returned to the army.
    After she sent him to the airport, she went back to the dormitory. As soon as she returned to the dormitory, she packed her things with a cold face.
    Su Lai didn't talk in the dormitory and kept packing her things, which scared her roommates and they didn't know what she was up to. Cheng Juan was worried about what happened before, so she went up to her in fear and asked: "Su Lai, what's going on? Why did you pack your things so well? Could it be that your boyfriend is angry? Put your boyfriend Did I misunderstand you? If I misunderstand you, I will explain it to your boyfriend, okay?"
    Su Lai was really speechless when he heard this woman's delicate tone. This woman said the same thing on the surface but behind the scenes. Seeing her deliberately saying these words, she suddenly stopped, looked at her and said with a smile: "Cheng Juan, we are all in the same dormitory, there is no need to say anything else, I will just talk to you Let’s change the subject. I know what you are being pushed against. I know that you are behind your back to sow discord between me and my boyfriend. You did it on purpose? If I guess correctly, you have a crush on my boyfriend. You I want to be with my boyfriend, so I thought I would destroy the two of us, and then you can take advantage of it. Do you want to marry into a wealthy family and become a rich wife?"
    Cheng Juan sneered when she heard this, wondering who she was. It makes sense, she is also embarrassed, after all, there are so many roommates in there, wouldn't it be contemptuous to say so directly? If you admit it, how will you survive in the dormitory from now on?
    "Su Lai, please don't spit on people with blood, okay? What do you mean when you say this? When did I take advantage of the situation? When did I sow discord between you and your boyfriend? What evidence is there? Why is there none? Do it? Are you holding the shit basin on my head now?"
    Su Lai packed her things and took back all her belongings. After the two suitcases were completely packed, she locked the suitcases. She got up and said: "You know it very well. You are sowing discord between me and him. My boyfriend's phone number is the best proof. Don't think that I don't know what you are doing behind your back. I know everything clearly now, but it is a pity that you don't." Success."
    "I don't care whether you fall in love with my boyfriend or want to marry into a rich family and become a wealthy wife. I don't care if you find someone else, but you must find my boyfriend. It's impossible. My boyfriend only recognizes you. I am allowed to be alone. I am the wife of a wealthy family. It has nothing to do with you. You do not have this blessing and you do not have this life." "
    My future mother-in-law bought me a house in this city. I have never wanted to live in it because of the money. Go in, I live here because I am afraid of trouble and want to have a good relationship with you, but I have a roommate like you and I can’t stay anymore, so from now on I will help my mother-in-law. You can live in the house you bought, after all, seeing a roommate like you will only make me sick."
    Su Lai said something stern and like he was showing off, and after finishing speaking, he took the suitcases and went out. We have already found someone to move, but Cheng Juan is really angry.
    She was so angry that she couldn't control her anger, and she sat angrily on her seat. Probably because all her thoughts had been exposed, so she was very angry now, and there was nothing she could do. The two roommates on the side saw all this and stepped forward. Comfort her: "Cheng Juan, you think too much, probably because she wants to show off that she has a boyfriend and a house. Don't think too much." "
    Hey, that's right. I warned you before, don't She is interested in her boyfriend. Her boyfriend spoils her like this at first sight. You can't take advantage of her. Didn't you listen to her? The house has been bought, so it must be justified. Then They must be together, otherwise why buy her a house? Things are so expensive here, her boyfriend can't change his mind."
    Cheng Juan was also depressed and said speechlessly: "How do you know? I just look at her. My boyfriend is so kind to her, but am I unhappy with the way she drags her to the sky? I just want to hit her. I also want to marry into a rich family, and I also want to pursue handsome guys, right? I also work hard for my own happiness. Can't you?"
    The other two roommates were speechless when they heard this and just shut up. Aikanqi Kanhaoqi