26

26: Let her kneel on the toilet, lift up her buttocks, and spread her buttocks for him

Su Lai felt as if he was going to fuck her, it was extremely painful but also extremely comfortable.
    She just looked at her special vagina in the mirror, and opened her vagina for him to brush with an electric toothbrush. How could he think of this method? Use this thing to brush his here... The bristles of the toothbrush are a little prickly, and the vibration frequency is very high, which makes her down there feel numb.
    She grabbed his arm, and at the same moment, she screamed and squirted out: "Ah——"
    Su Lai was sent to ga0cha0 by the electric toothbrush, and she squirted out immediately. A gush of water spurted to the front, and it came out like peeing, with thin droplets of water spraying out.
    She was a little dizzy after ga0cha0, and looked at him with a red face. She gasped and put her hand on Huo Li's shoulder.
    Huo Li looked at Duy Bangbang. He took off his top, and now his bottom, and said to her: "Change your position, face your back to me, and push your butt up."
    Su Lai thought he was going to do the same thing as before. She entered from behind, so after gasping for breath and regaining her senses, she got off the toilet, turned her back to him and leaned against the toilet, with her vagina pressed against the toilet. The coolness of the toilet seat irritated her vagina.
    She felt a little comfortable from the stimulation, so she stood up straight.
    Huo Li took off his knickers at this time, and instead of rushing in, he squatted down and grabbed her breasts.
    He grabbed her pussy, pinched and played with it a few times, then opened her pussy, revealing her pink pussy, and saw xia0x spitting out water. There was too much water just now.
    He was very close, so he could smell the sao smell emanating from her vagina.
    Huo Li opened her pussy very wide. He lowered his head directly, buried his head on her pussy, and started to open his mouth and stick out his tongue towards the little b.
    "Ah -" Su Lai didn't expect that he would stick out his tongue and lick her pussy like this. She cried out in embarrassment when he touched her pussy like this. His tongue was very flexible, stirring inside and kept licking her pussy.
    t1an also made a very loud sound when he was doing it. You could hear it clearly in the quiet atmosphere of x1 and x1. He made a very loud sound when he was eating her pussy, and his tongue was very long and kept scratching her pussy. , the whole small b from top to bottom is not missed at all, and it is kept pressed.
    Su Lai didn't know how he could give a woman this place. His mouth was so powerful. Every time he gave her this, he could make her collapse. Now he just lifted up his penis and moved it to his mouth. She was so comfortable, her comfortable face showed the painful pain of pleasure, and she raised her head and grabbed the side of the toilet comfortably.
    She couldn't stand the excitement when she heard the sound of Huo Litan playing with her pussy, and her toes curled up.
    She screamed a few times in comfort, wanting to see him touching him, so she turned around and looked at the mirror behind her. She saw clearly that Huo Li was kneeling and burying his face in her breasts, licking her breasts. Little B, her eyes turned deep red when she looked at him. She felt ashamed just looking at a man with such good conditions like him, giving her a place like this.
    Huo Li didn't know why he liked T1an's lower body so much. He felt very comfortable serving her like this. He felt so sweet when he tasted her pussy.
    He quickly penetrated the entire vagina with his tongue, stimulating the clitoris, causing Su Lai to have another orgasm, and then he let go of her.
    Because of her thin body, Su Lai's sexual strength was not very good. She couldn't bear it after being fucked twice by him. When Huo Li let go of her, she sat directly on the ground, and the ground was covered with her juices, which was very special. lubricating.
    Huo Li stretched out his hand and rubbed his penis. After a few strokes to make the penis bigger, he caught Su Lai. The two of them changed positions. Su Lai got up and sat on the toilet. "Open the penis yourself." b. Sit up."
    Su Lai saw him sitting on the toilet with his legs open facing her. At this time, she felt a little weak and moved towards him, straddling her legs and sitting on his waist, and then slowly moved towards his penis. She sat down, grabbed his penis, and faced her penis. She opened it with her left hand towards him. She supported the vagina with two fingers and opened the penis wide for him to look at. , I was about to sit down, but it turned out that little b had just sprayed too much water, and it had already expanded. It was now particularly lubricated, and the penis even slipped a little when it was about to penetrate.
    She's so sh*tty.
    Huo Li saw her like this, slapped her penis and said, "saohu0, sit tight, I won't give it to you if the penis slips out." When
    Su Lai heard this, he grabbed his penis and slowly moved it into his own. The little b was inserted into the penis without any slippage, and it was directly inserted into the penis. After the big thing was inserted into the penis, I was instantly satisfied.
    She felt so comfortable that she raised her head and grabbed his shoulders and started to do it on her own. She sat on his penis and stroked his penis up and down. Her vagina was too shallow, and Huo Li's penis was very big, so every time Every time he went in, half of them would be exposed. She didn't go in completely. The hair on both of them was very thick, which made their private parts look particularly erotic. The hair was stained with Su Lai's vaginal fluid.
    The feeling of chab was so good. Her charming and comfortable face moved up and down and she screamed: "Ah - ah -"
    Seeing her taking the initiative to touch him, Huo Li grabbed her waist and lowered his head to bite her. He took her nib and put it in his mouth, then gave it to her, biting her nib gently with his teeth.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: I saw someone calling Huo Li Sao Li, and I think it's a good name. Please Piggy! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.