66

Chapter 66 Huo Li stuffed a banana into her vagina + explain clearly

Huo Li kissed her pussy, and when he saw her comfortable face, he was already emotional, and said no, but it turned out that the shirt was very honest, and she sounded so sheny1n, and he looked at her with eyes It was confusing, and suddenly I thought of something and opened his legs. Because both hands were tied by him, I couldn't move, so I just looked at him like this.
    Huo Li saw that her pussy was wet and already filled with spring water, and he felt particularly emotional. With so much vaginal fluid, it would not be a problem to insert it directly, but he was not in a hurry to insert it.
    I took the bananas on the table next to him. The bananas bounced around in the refrigerator and said they were a little cold and a little bit juicey.
    He peeled off the banana, and after peeling the banana, the flesh inside was exposed. Because it had been moving for a while, the banana was a little wet, so he directly stuffed the banana under her.
    "Ah - Huo Li - Damn it! Why are you stuffing a banana under me? Hurry up and take out the banana."
    Su Lai felt a little uncomfortable with him holding the banana inside the vagina, so he continued The feeling of not coming out, the little b is originally itchy, and it was very itchy when it came out. Something penetrated the lower part, which achieved the effect of relieving the itching. It was a little comfortable, but the thing that penetrated was a banana.
    The banana was a bit embarrassing when it was inserted into her vagina, and she didn't want to let the banana penetrate her vagina. However, as if he wanted to reshape her, he held the banana and kept pushing it in and out of her pussy, watching the ejaculation in her pussy. The speed of ch0uchaa inside the small b, the banana was originally a little yy, but it was too warm inside, and there was still a lot of water in the b, which softened the banana a bit, and it was soft when chucked in.
    Su Lai felt like she was about to fall off from the banana. She pushed her pussy up and endured the banana chafing. Although she didn't want to let the banana chacha come in, it felt so comfortable after it came in. She couldn't restrain herself because it was so comfortable. Reaction, twisting the pgu to bear the banana.
    When Huo Li saw her fuming like this, he said no, but in the end he was very honest and kept swallowing the banana, unwilling to let it go.
    Huo Li pushed the banana harder under her crotch and asked her, "Is it comfortable?"
    Su Lai didn't answer him, but he twisted his groin to bear the banana, and it looked like it was very comfortable.
    Su Lai was twisting so hard that Huo Li suddenly broke half of the injured banana, leaving the other half inside her vagina.
    After Huo Li saw that the banana was broken, he took the banana away and put it aside to look at her. Su Lai was quite comfortable at first and was very happy to bear the banana chafing. But the banana broke and he didn't ch0uchaa anymore. Banana With half of it stuck inside her vagina, she looked at Huo Li with unbearable itch.
    "Huo Li - don't do this. Take out the banana and continue to chew it. It's so itchy down there. Take out the banana. The banana is inside -"
    She couldn't move her hands now, and she saw the banana on his It looked very uncomfortable with the condition inside her vagina. She twisted her vagina and tried to move it, but she couldn't.
    Huo Li was sitting on the stool next to her and looked at her and said, "Please explain to me carefully who that man is? What is his relationship with you? Is he your former senior?" "He
    is my senior, yes. , I have nothing to do with that man, we are just professionals. Please move me quickly, I'm so itchy down there, I really can't stand it anymore." "
    Then what's going on with other girls? Tell me."
    Su Lai was feeling uncomfortable. When he heard what he said, he thought of the injustice he suffered last time. He looked at him with a particularly uncomfortable tone and said in an aggrieved tone: "I went to the army to find you last time, but I saw It turns out that you and other girls are quite close, so I left later."
    Huo Li carefully recalled what he said: "Do you think that girl is in the same team as me? That girl is The guy with short hair is a head shorter than me."
    Su Lai hated him, and he said this so bluntly. Wasn't he trying to make her angry?
    "It's that woman. Don't say that you two have nothing to do with each other. I can see clearly that that woman has a very close relationship with you."
    Huo Li heard this, and that was indeed the case with that woman.
    He took off Su Lai's clothes and explained to her: "I have nothing to do with that woman. The relationship is really just teammates of the same team. I like that woman. She suddenly fell in love with her once before. I made some moves, but I stopped them after drinking. If I guessed correctly, you should have come to see me last weekend, and you saw this scene."
    Su Lai looked at him dumbfounded when he heard this . , thinking that the woman might have done it on purpose, because she knew she was coming.
    "Really?"
    Huo Li took off her top, grabbed her big pussy and played with it, and then said to her with his head tilted: "I can tell you for sure, except for you, I have never had any Other women."
    Su Lai felt a little happy being fucked by him, but she still felt a little uncomfortable because the banana was still buried inside. Half of the banana was inside her vagina. She couldn't remove the banana by herself. Take it out, so she coyly said to him: "Then take this banana out quickly. Take it out for me, it's so itchy."
    Huo Li heard this and picked at her vagina . The banana was too slippery, and there was too much yshui underneath. He stretched out his fingers to dig it out, but the banana was smashed and he couldn't get it out.
    Su Lai was so anxious that he had no choice but to hold her vagina with his fingers, then buried his head under her and used his mouth to fuck her out.
    The tip of his tongue flexibly found the banana and pulled it out. Su Lai felt particularly comfortable with his mouth. Finally, he pushed the banana in. The banana came out and his vagina was empty.
    At this moment, Huo Li took off his nakedness, grabbed Su Lai and pressed him down, asking her to feed him.
    Because the ji8 was too big, it bounced onto her face when it came out and was a little hot.
    Su Lai knew what he wanted, so he found the dick, put his tongue on it, and bit it in, feeding him the big thing.
    Huo Li pressed her head and let her eat slowly. Su Lai's hands were tied to the head of the bed and there was no way to untie them while feeding him.
    Huo Li watched Su Lai quickly feed her the dick, put the dick into his mouth, and rolled his tongue around it. He also knew what she meant. Once the dick was done, he could fuck her.
    Huo Li clasped the back of her head, grabbed her head, and thrust his cock in and out: "Is it delicious, saohu0, why are you eating so fast? Why are you in such a hurry? Are you afraid that I won't fuck?"
    ... …
    [The author has something to say: Today is the last day on the new book list, and it will be released tomorrow, so I beg Piggy for the last time! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.