48

Chapter 48: I was squatting in the bathtub and was violently penetrated by him from behind.

Huo Li didn't go in even though he was clearly bullying her. Instead, he kept rubbing her pussy with his penis outside, and asked her, "Do you want me to come in?"
    The bathtub was too small, so it could only accommodate two people. They were all very crowded. Su Laina was still sitting in the bathtub in a half-squatting position. The person behind her was also in a half-squatting position and kept using this place to rub her, which made her feel a little uncomfortable. She wished that he would immediately As soon as he came in, Su Lai couldn't help but shook his penis and said to him: "Come in quickly, Huo Li, don't rub it. I'm so itchy down there. Come in quickly." After
    she said that, in order to let him in, she She also took the initiative to twist her body, wanting him to penetrate her. She stretched out her hand to insert his penis into her vagina. She reached down, spread her penis open, and penetrated his vagina. The inside of the hole was itchy and uncomfortable, but after this thing penetrated, I could breathe comfortably.
    Huo Li had been torturing her not to go in, but now after he got in, he suddenly grabbed her waist and slammed into her breasts. The bathtub was too small, so when they hit it, their crotches were almost connected. They were together, there was no gap, and the force of the impact was particularly strong. In addition, he was in a squatting position. In the squatting position, he took the ji8 and thrust it into the small b, and thrust it in, and the sex organs were connected. Together, the comfortable Su Lai kept screaming.
    After maintaining the squatting position for a while, Su Lai found that he was very tired, so he softened his legs and knelt in the bathtub.
    She endured the ferocious impact from the person behind her, thrusting into her vagina and pressing her body against hers. The vagina in front of her was hitting the bathtub. The bathtub was so cold that it caused her nipples to stand up.
    Huo Li really wanted to fuck this pussy and couldn't stand it anymore. She couldn't have sex with others in the army. Every time she went to take a shower, she would think about her vagina and pull it out. Now she finally penetrated it. Feel the tightness of her little b.
    It was really too tight, probably because it had been a long time since he came in. Her vagina had completely recovered and tightened. He pinched her nub comfortably and stimulated her to relax, "Are you comfortable? Being cuckolded by me. Is it comfortable? C, why is it so tight down there? Haven't you played with your little b in these days? It's as tight as if you had your virginity broken."
    Su Lai was embarrassed by being said. When she missed him It's true that I played with myself, but I didn't put my fingers in. I just fucked my vagina like I usually do, touching my crotch outside, just enough to stimulate it, or just pinch my legs.
    But every time after ga0cha0 I would feel empty and miss him even more, so I didn’t do it often.
    It's definitely still sensitive under the t.
    Huo Li was pinched by her, squeezing her vagina and hitting her vagina. The bathroom was very quiet, and there was a very loud slapping sound.
    Su Lai knew there was no one at home, so he let out a relaxed scream, a special one: "Ah - Huo Li - ah - slow down - ah ah ah -"
    nn came back at this time, Mainly because there were not many people today, so I came back early.
    Su Lai was smiling happily, but when he heard the sound of opening the door, he was so scared.
    The sound of opening the door must have been nn coming back, so she immediately stopped the sound. At this time, Huo Li kept thrusting into her pussy, thrusting into her faster.
    It felt so good, so good. Su Lai cried with joy, but she couldn't scream out even after nn came back, so she could only hold on to the sides of the bathtub and grit her teeth to bear his impact.
    As if he wanted to punish him, the impact was extremely fast, like a pile driver.
    nn came in and called her: "Lailai, are you back? Are you in the bathroom now? I see the bathroom door is closed, are you in there?" Su Lai was
    afraid that nn would suddenly rush in and see the two of them like this. , so she quickly responded: "Yes... um... nn, I'm in the bathroom."
    She couldn't stand it anymore. She wanted to scream as soon as she opened her mouth. She was so comfortable down there. When you see or are afraid of being seen, the bottom is clamped very tightly.
    Huo Li was about to be pinched, so he didn't let go of her at this time. He kept stroking and playing with her pussy, making her pussy numb and unbearable. It was so comfortable. His big roubangcha is hanging.
    Su Lai made a sound, but it was an uncontrollable nasal sound. It was particularly comfortable and he raised his head against the bathtub to bear his impact.
    At this time, nn walked to the bathroom door and told her what was happening outside. nn was old and talkative. He liked to share his things outside with her, but he was old and his ears were not very good at hearing, so he just talked to her. She said that Su Lai felt like she was going to ejaculate. On the one hand, she was bearing him and being pinched so hard by his crotch, but on the other hand, she had to agree with nn and was afraid that she would scream.
    Probably because of this, ga0cha0 arrived very quickly under the stimulation, and it didn't take long to arrive.
    Her eyes flashed white, and after she felt so comfortable, she couldn't say anything. She was immersed in the comfortable residual warmth. She was so comfortable that she couldn't move her body anymore. He had been hitting her pussy just now. At this time Suddenly he sat on him, the two of them leaning against the wall.
    Huo Li has been in the army recently. He has been training all the time. He is strong and strong, and his strength is even stronger than before. Now he is holding on to Su Laicha. He still feels that it is not enough. After all, there has been no ga0 for two months. This must not happen once x The ga0 is back.
    Su Lai continued to sit on his hands like this, being held in his arms and kept pushing him in and out. He pushed up and down while stroking his little bum. The sound of slapping was very obvious. Su Lai was afraid of this. When nn saw the ambiguous sound, she turned on the faucet to avoid being heard. nn thought she was taking a shower inside.
    After nn said a few words, he immediately went to cook, intending to cook for her.
    Su Lai was going to be fucked by Huo Licha. His vaginal strength was really good. He was inside for half an hour before he let her out. When she came out, her legs were all soft. .
    She had a nightgown inside, so she came out wearing the nightgown. Huo Li put on the clothes he had just brought in. Fortunately, there was no sh*t, so he put them on and went out.
    nn saw the two of them coming out, and was shocked when he saw Huo Li: "Huo Li, when did you come? Why didn't I see you just now?"
    Huo Li looked at nn and said obediently: "nn, I'm the only one I came here a few hours ago. I slept in Lai Lai's room when I came here, and I just came out now."
    Su Lai came out at this time, her legs were weak, and the lower part was so soft that she almost fell, but luckily she held him.
    Su Lai's sharp eyes saw that there was her underwear on the sofa floor. Her underwear had been taken off just now and Huo Li had thrown it aside.
    She pinched Huo Li, and she meant to ask him to get the underwear quickly. She couldn't let nn see it like this. It would be embarrassing to see him.
    nn was very happy that he was back and said to him: "Then you wait outside, nn will cook for you and buy a lot of vegetables, and nn will show you his skills." The
    moment Huo Li saw nn turn around and leave, he tightly He went over to the sofa and picked up the lace bra from the floor.
    When Huo Li picked up the underwear, he smelled the center of the underwear in front of Su Lai. It was deliberately stimulating. He smelled the center of the underwear and took a strong sip, smelling the sao smell of the underwear.
    He had been wearing it for a day, and it was impossible not to smell it. He even smelled it in front of her. It would be embarrassing if nn saw it. She rushed over and pinched Huo Li's arm, not allowing him to Chaos.
    He saosi.
    Huo Li stopped teasing her and hid his guilt.
    ...
    Huo Li packed up his things early the next morning and followed Su Lai to the airport.
    Su Lai thought he wouldn't be able to come back from vacation, so he bought only his own ticket. After arriving at the airport, he upgraded him to business class, and they both bought tickets.
    Su Lai has never flown on a plane, so he is curious about everything. Don't fly. There are no trains or high-speed rails. So like a good baby, he was afraid of getting lost, so he held him with him the whole time. Holding him in my arms was the first time I came to the airport. The airport is so big now that I feel dizzy when I walk.
    After the two of them got their boarding passes and checked their luggage, they went through the security check and went inside. Because they were in business class and Huo Li was an airline member, they boarded the plane early.
    The first time she flew on a plane was in business class. She felt so strange and looked everywhere.
    When the stewardess came to ask them to order food, she didn't know anything and just looked at Huo Lilai helplessly.
    Huo Li ordered a large table for her, and also ordered some after-dinner fruits, including strawberries, so he took the strawberries directly.
    The four-hour journey was not too far, and Su Lai felt a little sleepy after eating.
    Seeing that they were about to get off the plane in an hour, Huo Li leaned into Su Lai's ear and said to her: "Can you eat ji8 here for me?"
    Su Lai thought he was the one who heard what he said. This is a joke, I looked at him with wide eyes, I couldn't believe what he was saying, this is on a plane, okay?
    What Huo Li said every time must be true. He was not trying to scare her. At this moment, he pressed her head and moved her head towards his crotch.
    This pervert can no longer stand it on the plane.
    Su Lai brought his head to his crotch and pulled down the zipper of his jeans. After pulling it down, he unzipped his jeans, pushed his underwear down a little, and took out his penis.
    ji8 has not fully grown yet, and it looks semi-soft. Xu Ruan is very shy. Fortunately, there is no one around, otherwise it would be embarrassing for him to eat this thing.
    She also saw that no one was there, so she mustered up the courage to take out his penis. She stretched out her hand as big as m0. She picked up the penis without covering her hand for a long time, then opened her mouth and took a bite. Biting his tip, he took it in his mouth.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: I have a friend... Forget it, I admit that I want Piggy myself. 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.