44

Chapter 44: Admit to being jealous, I will C you B+ while being held down behind the podium.

Su Lai didn't expect him to be so straightforward. When he said these words, Su Lai was stunned and didn't believe it. After all, he had heard so many versions before, saying that he was huaxinnv and had so many friends. Now I hear him say that he has never even held the hand of his daughter... Is it true?
    "But many people in the class said before that you have many female friends. They said that many of your female friends change female friends every day. Why did they say that?"
    Huo Li was confused. He himself didn't know that the class was like this. There are many rumors that he has female friends. He has been single since his mother was born. He doesn't know how he has so many female friends. After thinking about it, he silently replied: "Probably because I think I seem to be very rich, so everyone thinks that I have many female friends. I can swear to you on my life that I have absolutely no female friends and have never talked to you. You are my first and only one. I only have sex with v people, so how can I have others? I don’t have any 3P or 4P love. I just like to fuck one person."
    Su Lai was so embarrassed after hearing what he said, how could he say this? , Huo Li explained it. He figured it out later, pinched her butt and suddenly asked her with a smile: "Su Lai, the reason why you are so angry these days is because you think I have so many female friends. ?Are you jealous? Do you think I have so many female friends who like to have sex?"
    Su Lai sounded embarrassed and didn't want to admit it, "No, I'm not jealous, I just thought your private life was messy. I just don't want to deal with you."
    Huo Li immediately saw through this woman's thoughts and didn't even say he was jealous, so he put her down and didn't plan to do anything else. "Okay, I'm not jealous."
    Su Lai felt a little bit when he put her down like this. It was uncomfortable. He had made his butt so full, so much water, thinking that he was going to have a meal, but he just put him down like this. He was so angry that he said, "You...don't you ga0?"
    Huo Li picked up the bra that was on the ground, then patted her breasts and asked her to raise her feet. "I'm not in the mood to have sex."
    Su Lai couldn't hold back the itching of her pussy anymore. , and said to him with a shy face: "...But, I'm a little itchy, I feel uncomfortable."
    It was her fault that he did what he did just now, using her pussy to wipe the blackboard, so much water stained her It's so itchy that she can't do it now. Her vagina is so itchy that she can't stand it, and she has to have a penis come in.
    She didn't want to wear underwear, so she couldn't help but put her little b against his face. The little b hadn't been closed yet because she was wiping the blackboard just now. The nengr0u was turned outwards, and she pressed against Huo Li's face, put the scent of her pussy on his face, letting him smell the scent of her vagina, and said to Huo Li in a coquettish tone: "Please do it for me... It's so itchy down there... I want that big cock of yours" Come in."
    When Huo Li heard this, he took her vagina away, lifted her breasts, opened the flaps of her breasts and played with her: "You want me to come in and make you feel better, you can admit that you are jealous. I'll come in."
    Su Lai: "..."
    She blushed when she heard this. Huo Li saw her blushing like this and didn't speak. Then he picked her bum with his finger and said, "You won't tell me, right? No. Then I won't come in."
    How could he not come in like this? She couldn't come in, but her hands kept stirring her lower part, making her a little uncomfortable. Su Lai had no choice but to relieve the itching down there, and nodded and said, "I admit, I'm jealous, I'm unhappy, I'm jealous That's why I don't want to talk to you because you are with another woman. I feel uncomfortable when I think of that scene. I'm jealous."
    Huo Li was so happy that he opened his legs and let them go like this. He went to the podium, spread her legs and fucked her, took off her pantyhose, and penetrated her directly. Su Lai was satisfied and was penetrated by his big penis.
    After Huo Li fucked her in the front position, he changed her position and moved to the back to fuck her, so that her vagina was pressed against the podium, the nengr0u in front was pressed against the podium, and his ejaculation in the back was touching her vagina.
    There was too much water underneath her. When she was fucked, a lot of water came out and splashed on the podium. But when Huo Li fucked her, he specially lifted her legs up and fucked her below. Little B, after her legs were lifted up, Little B directly clamped the corner of the podium and pressed against the corner of the podium, which frightened Su Lai.
    "Huo Li - don't be like this - slow down - ah - Huo Li -"
    Huo Li kept pushing her body forward, making Su Lai press against the podium. It hurt, but it also seemed to be a bit pleasant. Her body became more and more sensitive unconsciously, and as she kept pressing, a lot of water came out. There was a textbook on the podium, which was Huo Li's textbook. The textbook was placed on the podium when he pressed her here just now.
    Su Lai sprayed some water on his textbook, Huo Li kissed her, and when she was about to reach the point of ga0cha0, he suddenly picked her up, maintaining the child's selfishness of peeing, knowing that he was going to squirt out, so Spread her legs and watch her spray water drenching his textbook.
    Su Lai had been screaming just now, as if his voice was going hoarse. Now he stopped and looked at his private parts. A lot of water spurted out from his private parts, and the water poured directly on his textbook.
    Huo Li saw that his textbooks were all wet with her pussy. He pinched her vagina and said, "Are you made of water like this? The textbooks are all wet with your pussy, and the blackboard is also your pussy." Water, do you smell sao? The whole classroom smells of your sao. When the students come tomorrow, when they see this situation, they never thought that I would use your little b to wipe the blackboard. The whole blackboard is yours. Use water to wipe the blackboard brightly."
    Su Lai was embarrassed when he heard this, but when he heard a little more water sprayed out, his textbooks were all shredded.
    She squirted really much, this little b didn’t know how to do it, how could she squirt so well, there was water everywhere.
    Huo Li put her down, but he hadn't come out yet, so after putting her down, he spread her pussy open, and after a few quick thrusts from behind, he quickly fucked her on the wall beside her.
    Su Lai just leaned on the podium limply. She sprayed all over the podium with her juices. She felt so embarrassed when she smelled this smell, and her textbooks were all sprayed with cum.
    She blushed and wanted to throw it away. Huo Li took the textbook and said, "I will keep it when I go back. It's all the b water you sprayed and keep it and smell it slowly. As soon as I take it out, it smells like your sa water. If I smell it, I'll keep it." It's great."
    Su Lai hated him for talking about trains, so he hit him and blushed.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Please ask Zhu Zhu^3^】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it