79

It was not convenient for Su Lai to stay in the dormitory before. After all, he always felt that he didn't get along well with his roommates.
    She couldn't explain why it was not good. It might be because she didn't have many friends since she was a child. This was due to her personality. She didn't like to be in contact with others, so she couldn't say nice things.
    I don’t even have sex with roommates, so the relationship with roommates is nothing. It’s just a normal roommate relationship. I want to move out because it’s more free, but I’m afraid that I won’t have any friends. If I leave the dormitory, The relationship between Neng and her roommates was getting worse and worse, so she didn't leave the dormitory and stayed in the dormitory. But now she couldn't stay anymore. After she came out, she found that she was quite free. The house had been bought a long time ago, and Huo's mother gave it to her. Bought a small apartment.
    It was already the end of the semester and she had been staying in her small apartment. She went there during class in the morning and came back after school in the afternoon to cook her own meals without having to go to the dining hall. Everything was very comfortable.
    After the summer vacation, she planned to find out if there was any part-time job here to pass the time. As a result, Huo Li was able to take a week off, and he wanted to spend time with her after a week off.
    He came immediately when he was on vacation. Su Lai didn't go to the airport to pick him up because she didn't know when he would come. He said he would come in the middle of the night, so he wouldn't let her come to pick him up, but he told her the password to the door. He just entered the password and came in.
    Huo Li originally had to arrive in the middle of the night, but because the plane arrived early, more than an hour early, he came on his own initiative.
    He came to the door of the apartment and opened the door, and went in very quietly, wanting to surprise her. But when he entered the room door, he saw a loud sheny1n sound when the door was opened, which was a woman's comfortable sheny1n sound.
    He paused when he heard the voice and then walked in, only to see the woman on the bed naked and naked on the bed.
    It's not enough that she has an electric bangchab stuck underneath, and there are two RTs on top.
    As soon as I went to look at it, it was obvious that the woman on the bed had two breast clamps in front of her breasts clamping her nub. Her n head was originally pink in color, but it turned dark red due to the congestion caused by the r clamps. se, the woman on the bed was holding an electric bang, and water was constantly spurting out from her vagina onto the bed, and she was ejaculating comfortably.
    Su Laiziwei was so excited that she didn't notice the situation in front of her. She looked at Apziwei.
    The sound played by the AP was extremely loud, and the AP was not coded. The woman inside was being fucked, and she screamed very happily.
    While watching the above video, she fantasized about being fucked, and shouted: "It's so comfortable - ahhhh - so comfortable - keep chapping, continue chapping my little b - it's good to be chabbed It's comfortable - so comfortable - both the n head and the little b are so comfortable -"
    She raised her head in comfort, screamed and her eyes were blurred, probably because she was crying because she felt so good, and there was something pinching her from the top, like this I felt so satisfied that I burst into tears.
    Su Lai was pleased with himself, but when he raised his head, he saw the person in front of him appeared. He was startled when he saw him at home, "Huo Li, why are you back? Didn't you say you would come back in the middle of the night? Why? Why are you back so early?"
    While Su Lai was talking, she didn't stop looking at him. She was looking at him while she was looking at him. She was asking questions at the same time.
    Huo Li couldn't stand why this woman had become so slutty. She didn't stop talking to him. He raised her butt and opened her legs wider to show him. If he saw water flowing from her lower body, the electric bang was still there. Moving in and out of her pussy.
    Su Lai is used to playing with herself. After she moved out, she didn't seem to be restrained in the dormitory. In fact, it was not convenient for her in the dormitory. On the other hand, her vagina was particularly itchy before and after her menstrual period, and there was no way to relieve it. .
    It was not convenient for her to be in the dormitory when she had an itchy vagina or wanted to have sex after watching porn. Her roommates would see her if she screamed or had sex, so she secretly hid under the quilt and took off her bra. , or only took off half of the bra, reaching in m0’s little b to pinch y1nheziwei’s.
    At the beginning, she didn't dare to use any toys, so she was more reserved and just used her hands to move her little pussy to make herself feel good. But after she moved out, no one noticed that she was getting more and more horny. At the beginning, it was just When the little b is being raised, he takes off his pussy.
    Later, I couldn't satisfy myself anymore with my own hands, so I bought some toys. I used the toys to play with myself when I wanted to. I just bought the r clip recently, so I wanted to try it, but I didn't expect it to be in the r clip. Clamping her n-cup on her head actually feels a bit nice, so recently when she was stroking herself, she would clamp her r-clamp on her head and press it up and down, which was very comfortable.
    She is really getting more and more sexual now. She can't control her body. She just owes it to her. She thinks about Huo Li more and more now. She didn't want to play tonight, but when she thought about him coming But I couldn't restrain myself and couldn't relax myself by stretching my legs, so I went directly to the props. I was playing comfortably when Huo Li came. He felt so good when he saw me. Aikanqi Kanhaoqi