69

Chapter 69 It is indeed more comfortable to be watched by CP than by C and B

Although there was a lot of vaginal fluid flowing out of her, it was not lubricated enough. I put a little vaginal fluid into her vagina, and then used some lubricant to rub it in. The mixture of the two made Su Lai's vagina moist. .
    Su Lai's pussy was already very comfortable. In order to expand her vagina, he put two fingers in and poked at her vagina. He also made a very ambiguous sound when he poked her vagina.
    The room was extremely quiet, so the sound of his fingers playing with her vagina was extremely loud, which made Su Lai blush.
    When she used her fingers to dig in, it felt a little comfortable. After all, it wasn't really stretched, so she could still bear the stimulation.
    She was now lying with her whole face on the pillow at the head of the bed, her face pressed against the pillow and she was holding back.
    Huo picked at her vagina with his fingers and then released his fingers. He wanted to penetrate directly. Although the hole was not very big now, he couldn't bear it anymore, so he held his penis and placed it directly on her vagina. It's open, and I hold one of the butt heads in. This place is really too tight, so even one head is stuck halfway in.
    Su Lai cried out in pain: "Ah - Huo Li - it hurts... it hurts, don't get it in."
    Huo Li saw that although she said it hurt, she was still holding his leg with her fingers. It's not necessary, so just go in like this and slowly go in to expand her hole.
    Su Lai bit the pillow beside the bed in pain and pinched his fingers into the pillow. His whole body was about to ache. He continued to push in like this and penetrated directly into the pillow.
    "Ah -" Su Lai finally endured the pain when the whole thing was thrust in. He sucked the water while thrusting in, lubricating it on the ejaculation. The ejaculation was wet and it was easier to penetrate. .
    "How's it going? Does it still hurt?" Huo Li was worried that she wouldn't be able to bear it. After all, his thing was too big, so he inserted it. After a pause, he slowly inserted his thing and began to moan. The sound of ch0uchaa.
    The person in front of him didn't say anything. He just lay on the edge of the bed and pushed her breasts up deeply towards him. He didn't know how she would react.
    Huo Li slowly pinched her vagina and asked her: "Does it hurt? Does it still hurt now?"
    Su Lai had gone through the pain, and now his thing has penetrated in, and slowly, it hurt. It wasn't pain, but an indescribable feeling that stimulated her.
    "It doesn't hurt anymore, I feel a little comfortable -" Su Lai turned to look at him as he spoke, staring at his pout that was so high that he poked his eyes.
    When Huo Li saw this, he said it was okay, and then he started to thrust into her vagina, and it started to get faster and faster.
    Su Lai didn't expect him to be so fast. The pleasure down there was intense. Huo Li also liked to hit her pussy when he was licking her vagina. She had a hobby. As long as he hit her pussy, her lower body would be clamped. Clamped very tightly.
    Just like now, while being spanked, he tightened his penis to prevent his penis from moving away.
    She supported the edge of the bed with her comfortable hands and screamed loudly: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssing" It also needs to be comfortable, be harder, be harder, and penetrate me harder.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhinging of me. ”
    Huo Li listened to her pussy tightening even more, pressing it against her vagina, completely immersing it in. He pressed against her pussy and thrust it in. It was really enjoyable to have this round pussy being fucked by him, and he felt comfortable too. .
    It was the first time that Su Lai was penetrated by this big thing, and he felt so good when being penetrated by his big thing. It was very comfortable, and the sound he made was very voluptuous.
    She was chastened and cried.
    I couldn't bear it and cried because it was so comfortable down there and I was so turned on by this thing that I cried and my whole body was shaking.
    "It's so comfortable Huo Li - it's so comfortable to be fucked - uh - slow down - slow down -"
    Huo Li likes to fuck her vagina at a very fast speed, saying that some people are grabbing her pussy. He didn't let go, he kept thrusting into her.
    Huo Li fucked very fast, because her vagina was so tight that he couldn't control it, so he came out directly. Before he came out, he pulled out his penis and sewed it against her pussy. s came out.
    Su Lai's small hole had not been closed yet. It was open and watered by his vaginal fluid, which was pressed against her slit.
    Su Lai didn't feel so good, so he didn't enjoy it when he came out. Su Lai's voice was a little hoarse from crying just now. After Huo Li came out, he thrust into her pussy again, pressing her down and fast again. He fucked her to make her comfortable and put her on the bed. He changed Su Lai's body. Huo Li was now sitting on the bed, pressing Su Lai's buttocks and sitting down while he fucked his penis.
    Su Lai's waist was grabbed by him, and he was thrusting up and down, and the slapping sounds became louder.
    Su Lai grabbed the edge of the bed and took the initiative to sit on his ji8chab. It didn't take long for him to fuck her into ga0cha0. Aikanqi Kanhaoqi