41

Chapter 41 Huo Li’s parents are back, is this my son’s girlfriend?

Su Lai ga0cha0 immediately lay on top of him, with no strength left in his body.
    She lay on top of him, the vibrator still vibrating in her vagina.
    Huo Li also squirted out. When Jingye squirted out, she left her pussy, lifted her pussy up, and squirted onto the bed.
    The two of them had another morning massage, and they were both panting from the comfort. Huo Li felt that life after having female friends was really wonderful, and he had done all kinds of vaginal positions that he had always wanted to do before.
    Su Lai no longer had any strength, so he just lay on top of him, face red.
    The atmosphere was extremely quiet, so quiet that she could hear the sound of the vibrator vibrating in her vagina.
    Huo Li inserted the ji8 into Su Lai's vagina. Now he had to get up and wash up, so he inserted the ji8 into her vagina again, and carried her to the bathroom without leaving her vagina in the middle. Chasing her two people to brush their teeth.
    Su Lai was so embarrassed. He didn't expect the two of them to be so disgusted with each other and even brush their teeth by digging into his penis.
    The two people's private parts were really messy. Their water dripped everywhere. After they brushed their teeth, he turned on the water heater and separated their private parts.
    ...
    Su Lai went downstairs first wearing his clothes, but as soon as she came downstairs, she saw two people appearing downstairs, which scared her out of her wits.
    Both the man and the woman were wearing sunglasses and carrying suitcases. They were startled when they saw the person appearing inside. The woman took off the sunglasses from her eyes and looked at the person in front of her. He raised his eyebrows in surprise and asked her, "Who are you?"
    The girl was wearing his son's football uniform, and the relationship was not simple.
    Su Lai was so embarrassed now that he didn't know what to do. He pinched his clothes with his fingers and looked at the two of them in fear, not knowing who this was.
    Huo Li didn't see his parents when he came downstairs. He walked behind Su Lai and kissed her. But at first he saw his parents staring at them. He was shocked and covered his heart. " Damn it, Mom and Dad, what's going on with you two? Why didn't you say anything to me when you came back? It scared me."
    Su Lai was very embarrassed and blushed when he heard the words "Mom and Dad" in his mouth. I don't know what to do, and I am still wearing Huo Li's clothes.
    After hearing her son's words, Huo's mother glanced at Su Lai, walked up to her, and looked her over.
    Su Lai was frightened when she saw this woman coming over. She was so frightened that she jumped incessantly. She was very scared because this woman's aura was so powerful, and the oppressive feeling was so overwhelming that she couldn't breathe. , the woman walked up to her, and in the next second her face suddenly changed and she said, "Is this my son's female friend? How cute."
    Su Lai: "..."
    Huo Li said Being pushed away by his mother, Su Lai was hugged by Huo's mother. She rubbed her face and said, "It's really cute."
    Su Lai was also a confused aunt, and such a sudden change frightened her.
    ...
    Su Lai went upstairs to put on her own clothes. She couldn't wear her underwear anymore, so she took a pair of Huo Li's underwear and put it on. When she went downstairs, she heard a startled sound.
    It was Huo's mother who said it, with a surprised look on her face: "No, I don't believe it. How could I fall in love with you? I gave birth to you, so I know it clearly. You must have lied to me!"
    Huo Li was so shocked. My heart was broken. I lay on the sofa and covered my chest and said, "Mom, I am your biological son, okay? Why not? I have a very charming personality, okay? It's really Su Lai who she fell in love with at first sight and has been pursuing." I, after chasing me for a long time, I agreed."
    Su Lai: "..."
    Huo's mother just asked her son how the two of them got together, Huo Li said without any panic: "Su Lai said to me when school started It was love at first sight, and she secretly fell in love with me for a long time, and then she couldn't help but launch an offensive against me, so I agreed."
    Su Lai frowned when he heard this, and didn't know how to tell him. In fact, he didn't know how to tell him this time when school started. I didn't even pay attention to him, and I didn't even know who he was for three years.
    But this is better than telling Huo's parents that the two of them met through pa0.
    She acquiesced to this statement.
    There is a reason why Huo Li is good-looking. The main reason is that his parents have good genes and he looks quite young now.
    Huo's mother likes Su Lai, mainly because her son has never brought a girlfriend back, and since she was pregnant with Huo Li, she has been in a state of difficulty in getting pregnant. She has always wanted to have a daughter but couldn't give birth to her. Now she sees Su Lai , not to mention liking her so much, she even specially kept Su Lai here at night.
    The two of them happened to be on vacation, so they came back here to see their son. They didn't expect such an unexpected surprise.
    Su Lai and Huo's mother were chatting happily.
    In the evening, Su Lai drank some water downstairs and was about to go upstairs. When he passed by Huo Li's parents' room, he heard a very loud sheny1n sound.
    "Husband, it's so comfortable - it's so comfortable to cunt my sister - ah - be more forceful - chasi my sister - brother sao is good at chab -" "
    gsi, you saohu0...pgu stick up, let brother csi You have so much vaginal fluid that your brother's vagina is all wet. Why are you so wet with so much vaginal fluid? Feed your brother later and drink up all your vaginal fluid." "
    Okay - give it to my brother - I'll sit down tonight On your face, brother, drink up all the water in your cock. Brother’s penis is so big, it feels so good to me——” “
    saohu0——Why is your penis so tight? I’ve been cuddling with you for so many years. , why is the little b still so tight? Relax."
    "Brother, don't you just like my little b to clamp you, clamp the big brother's big penis to prevent him from leaving - ah ah ah - brother is so fast - slow down, My sister has been chasi - it's almost time -"
    Not only did she hear such an exaggerated sheny1n sound, but she also heard a r0ut slapping sound, a very loud slapping sound. Her face almost turned red when she heard it. Her parents also heard this It's so passionate.
    Seeing that she didn't talk much, Father Huo thought he was a reserved person, but he didn't expect to be so slutty when it came to sex.
    Auntie is so y1ngdang...
    and it seems quite comfortable. After all, the sound of auntie's screams is too exciting.
    Su Lai really didn't mean to listen, he was just passing by, so when he heard the sound, he was frightened. When he turned around hastily, he hit a wall, and Huo Li appeared in front of him with a smile on his face. He pinched her face and said: "You little saohu0, you are so horny. Isn't it exciting to see my parents eavesdropping here for so long?"
    Su Lai blushed and said to him: "...Auntie and Uncle is so exciting, have they always been like this?"
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Ah, this chapter is 2000 thick and long, just for the sake of pigs! Let me give you two thousand pigs today! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.