60

Chapter 60: Let Su Lai vacuum, Little B goes to class with a tongue device: Ah

Su Lai was instantly made to cry by Huo Li.
    She didn't expect to be so ashamed, because she peed in front of him, so she was too uncomfortable to look at him, her body was shaking and she was crying.
    Huo Li turned her around. She was crying and her eyes were a little smudged. He asked her: "No, why are you crying? What's there to cry about? Isn't it just that you peed?"
    A girl was like He squirted it out in front of the person, which was already very serious, but now he repeated the words again, which made him feel so shameful that he hammered his chest and said: "Huo Li! You still say that? You She said it was too embarrassing! Don't say it anymore, it's so embarrassing. I actually want to come out. It's all your fault. I just asked you to let me go, but you didn't let me go. As a result, now I... still..."
    Huo Li Wiping her tears, he said, "What's there to be embarrassed about? It's not the first time you've been squirted by me."
    Su Lai really didn't want to pay attention to him anymore. She squirted in front of the person she liked. How should I say this? It's all embarrassing.
    There was passion now, but it was also awkward, and she didn't want to deal with his sulking.
    Huo Li wiped her tears with a tissue, wiped her clean, kissed her mouth, carried her back to the car, cleaned her crotch, and said to her: "I was wrong, okay? I was really wrong. , I won’t dare to do it anymore. When you pee in the future, I will never squirt on you." She had
    already forgotten about this because of his shyness, but she heard this embarrassing leg stretch from his mouth again. Go and kick him: "Huo Li, you also said that you really hate Si, and I will never care about you again."
    Huo Li smiled when he heard this and tidied it up for her. I put on my clothes and opened the windows in the car to disperse the smell. Even the car and chairs were filled with Su Lai's liquid. I couldn't clean it myself, so I went to a car wash and asked the clerk to clean the car inside and out. Everything was cleaned. The clerk smelled the smell and understood it instantly, but said nothing.
    After Huo Li washed the car, he drove to a nearby five-star hotel and the two of them went in.
    When Su Lai did that thing with him in the car just now, he saw that he had wounds on his body, so as soon as he got in, he couldn't wait to take off his clothes to see his wounds, but he thought it was a monkey. I was anxious to have sex, so he held her pgu in his arms and pushed her down onto the bed.
    "Well -" Su Lai hadn't reacted yet, he was gagging her mouth, biting and kissing her.
    She grabbed Huo Li's face to prevent him from kissing her. She looked at him and said, "Is it hard to train in the army? I see you have wounds all over your body. Why are there so many wounds?"
    Huo Li heard this. Hua lowered his head and looked at his body. It was indeed full of wounds. He said calmly: "It's okay. This is the case for everyone in the injured team. There must be wounds during training, and we are not on vacation." ."
    Su Lai just felt sorry for him, so many wounds should have been caused during training.
    Huo Li got his hand into her windbreaker, pinched her vagina and said, "It doesn't matter. If you really feel sorry for me, you can still feel sorry for me in another way and give me CB."
    Su Lailiu knew that he was not serious, so his hand After being fucked by him, when he fucked you, he was still a little disgusted and said: "Why has the size shrunk? The last time I fucked you, you were still smaller. It took a lot of effort for me to fuck you, but it turned out to be smaller again."
    Su Lai Knowing that her vagina was originally bruised, when he teased her like this, she said aggrievedly: "If you think it's too small, just find someone else. Why don't you find me?" When
    Huo Li heard this, he was buried in her heart. The n head is covered with her n tip.
    The tip of her nub was extremely small, like a little red bean when she didn't have a penis. He used his tongue to lick her nub, and said, "I just like little nuggets like you."
    Su Lai was licked by him n head, m0 holding his hair, bearing his x1n.
    ...
    Two days later, when Su Lai saw Huo off from the airport, he found that he couldn't straighten his legs. It was so painful.
    The two of them played really hard these two days. They basically had sex day and night in the hotel. She didn't even have any clothes on.
    Even if she put on her clothes, she had to be dragged down, so she ended up wearing no clothes at all and just lay naked on the bed.
    She lying on the bed like this is undoubtedly the biggest temptation for men. Every time he sees her like this, he can't help but give her another meal.
    She really never left the bed, and her legs were always spread apart. Even when sleeping, her legs could not be closed and kept open.
    When I woke up in the morning, I was pressed against my legs. Before I went to bed at night, my legs were pressed against my legs. I just kept being fucked.
    Except for eating takeout, I don't wear clothes all the time, and everything in the room is c11u0.
    Yesterday, Huo Li was thinking about leaving today, so he grabbed her and started ejaculating. He ejaculated many times throughout the night. When the ejaculation finally came out, it was no longer so thick, like water.
    When she woke up the next morning, her whole lower body was soft. When she went out, her legs could not hold her arms and she almost fell down.
    Huo Li grabbed her, but Su Lai held her hands and said with an aggrieved look: "Look, it's all your fault. My legs can't be closed anymore. I have to go to class later. What should I do if I'm discovered?" ? Shame on you."
    Huo Li was getting off the elevator with her now. When he heard this, he reached out and grabbed her head, clamping her neck under her armpits, "Didn't you beg me for it yesterday? You b*tch me You're still sao, b I'm still a prostitute, I won't give it to you, I won't fuck you, you will cry, you want it, and now you blame me?"
    When Su Lai heard what he said, she squeezed his hand aggrievedly, even though she was like this, But he doesn't want to admit it.
    ...
    Huo Li only stayed here for two days. In the end, the two of them didn't go anywhere and spent the two days directly in the hotel. So when he wanted to go back now, he couldn't bear to leave him, but he had no choice but to take two days off. She had to go back now. When she said goodbye to him at the airport, she even cried, crying in his arms until she felt aggrieved.
    Huo Li couldn't bear to leave her, but he had no choice but to go back. He wiped away her tears and prepared to leave.
    Su Lai was still pestering him. When he saw that there was no one around him, he suddenly pulled her aside.
    She was still wearing the windbreaker she had worn on the day she came to pick him up. It was still empty inside and she had nothing to wear. The main reason was that she didn't bring any clothes with her when she came. A windbreaker.
    Huo Li pressed her into the corner, and suddenly opened her clothes without anyone. After lifting her clothes, he took out the things in his pocket.
    He opened the two flaps of her vagina with his fingers and put them in. Su Lai didn't know what was going on. He just watched him lift up her windbreaker and stuff something into her vagina. , I don’t know what this thing is, so I just stuffed it in.
    Su Lai was about to say something, but Huo left the remote control in his hand. Suddenly, there was something like a simulated tongue underneath, which directly touched her hole. She grabbed Huo Li's fingers comfortably and screamed. : "Ah - Huo Li - there is a tongue touching me - there is something touching my b -"
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Please piggy! Today I am dejected and begging Piggy! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see