42

Chapter 42 Listening to Huo’s parents doing it in the room and hearing that Little B is wet
H

uo Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he heard this, and didn't know how to answer.
    His parents have been so loving for so many years, and he, as a son, can really see clearly. After all, how could he not be clear about such a screaming person?
    So there is a reason why I don’t live with my parents. This sheny1n sound is really terrible, but my parents have a good relationship, which is a good thing for him, but from this point of view, the relationship is a bit too good.
    As a single guy, he felt hurt, especially when he had no female friends before.
    Su Lai was embarrassed to hear this for the first time in such a big scene. Huo Li pinched her face and teased her: "After they got married, even after they gave birth to me, they often acted like this, so Don't worry, I'm just like my dad. I have very good strength. Even if you are old, I can still fuck you like this."
    Su Lai was shy when he heard what he said. He let go of his hand and went back to the room, only to be slapped by him. He pressed it against the wall, right next to the door to his parents' room.
    Su Lai was startled, and Huo Li lifted up her clothes: "Let me see if your little saob heard sh."
    Su Lai just wanted to take his hand away, but his hand Mocking her little pussy, she really heard her aunt's cry...shocked.
    I don’t know why my body is so sensitive, but I feel shivering when I hear it.
    Huo Li opened her vagina with a smile and said, "It's so cool. You can hear the sound of your vagina. Are you itching and want to be fucked?"
    Su Lai wanted to go back to the room. After all, the aunt and uncle here are very close. It was so exciting that they would be embarrassed if this sound was heard again.
    But Huo Li refused to let her go. He directly took his hand and played with her pussy, spreading it open and playing with it.
    "Spread your legs further." Huo Li asked her, looking up at her face.
    When Su Lai heard these words, he subconsciously opened his legs wide enough for him to play with.
    Huo Li's fingers played with her lower body, pinching her already red little breasts and gently scratching the area with his nails.
    Su Lai's lower body was itchy, and the upper part could not escape. She slipped her clothes off her shoulders, pinched the nzi in her hand and played with it, holding it in the palm of her hand and playing with it for him to see.
    At this moment, Huo Li changed her position. He sat next to the wall and said to Su Lai, "Put the b to my mouth and I'll give it to you."
    Is it strange that Su Lai heard this? Embarrassed, after he finished speaking, he looked up at her. Seeing him like this, Su Lai blushed and spread her legs towards his mouth, with her little b attached to his mouth to give him a tan.
    When Huo Li put his mouth on her pussy, the hair on her pussy pricked her face and it was a little itchy, so he separated her pussy hair, and after the pussy hair was separated, his tongue went in. Su Lai maintained the action of sitting on his face, Being fucked by him, his tongue was particularly flexible in her b-hole, imitating the movements of the roubang in and out. Su Lai was so comfortable that she couldn't help it, so she held the wall and let him fuck her, raising her head. It was so comfortable to breathe comfortably, but I was afraid that my aunt would hear me if I screamed, so I bit my lip and slowly made a comfortable sound of snorting.
    Huo Li rubbed her vagina, and then moved backwards, not even sparing the slit at the back. He was playing with one of his fingers, pinching her clitoris with his fingers, and flicking her clitoris with his fingers, a double stimulation. Then Su Lai squirted comfortably.
    When she squirted, Huo Li opened his mouth even wider to hold her vagina, put all the water in her vagina into his mouth, and drank the water from her vagina.
    Su Lai spurted out the air under his tongue, breathing comfortably. At this moment, Huo Li stood up, and Su Lai looked at him with blurred eyes.
    Huo Li took off his penis. When he fucked her just now, he was already wet down there. He grabbed her little hand and pushed it on his penis. A man's hand felt different from a woman's. Her hands were very soft, and she was using Huo Li's penis up and down. His penis was getting bigger and bigger, and it was extremely hot. Her hand was a little wet from the friction.
    Huo Li couldn't help it anymore, so he pinned her against the wall, opened one of her legs, found the position of her vagina, penetrated her directly, and pushed her against the wall.
    Su Lai felt extremely comfortable being penetrated. She hugged him by her waist. Su Lai's lower body was being penetrated by him all the time, and her face showed a y1ngdang expression. He penetrated her vagina and made a slapping sound. There was also the sound of water teasing her vagina from below.
    She was too comfortable, but she didn't dare to make a sound. After all, her auntie was screaming so loudly and happily inside now.
    The voices in the room became louder and louder, and the screams became more and more exciting.
    "Ah ah ah - brother - made my sister csi - so comfortable - little b is so comfortable - I really like my brother's big ji8 - my brother is so good at chab - um - my sister is so comfortable - I like my brother - —"
    "Slut, you screamed like that, do you want others to see how horny you are? Little b is biting my brother's penis so tightly and won't let go. Slut, you are seducing your brother's slut all day long. One day If you feel itchy, hold your head and show it to me. Pull your penis."
    After hearing this, Mrs. Huo put both hands on her penis, and squirted out the water from underneath. , Dad Huo heard her patting her pussy, "Are you so comfortable saohu0? You're also squirting water. Spraying so much water is like peeing. Your water is all on the ground. Next time, you will spray it directly. Brother's mouth, don't waste it, so much b-water - you've had enough pleasure, but I haven't had enough pleasure yet. I lie on the bed, open my pussy and give it to me."
    Next came the sound of r0ut's slapping, not only It was the sound of two people’s sexual organs, as well as the sound of being spanked. Huo’s mother screamed loudly and sao: “Ah - brother continues to spank saohu0’s vagina - being spanked while spanking, it feels so good, The elder brother continued to spank saohu0's penis - the elder brother brought jingyeshej1n, and all the jingye was inserted into the sister's belly. The sister wanted the brother's jingye to stretch my belly - I really liked the feeling of being cheated by my brother."
    Huo Li Hearing these words, he became even more enthusiastic about fucking her, grabbing her and fucking her forcefully.
    Su Lai felt as if he was about to be fucked. He was listening to his aunt and uncle having sex while being fucked by him like this. He was so sensitive that Huo Li's scalp went numb.
    After he got tired of the previous position, he changed the position and asked her to stick out her pussy.
    Huo Li changed his posture and faced Su Lai's pgucha, and specially teased her: "Do you think my parents use this in their lives? But were you chapgued when you were eavesdropping just now? It's like I'm chapping you now. , are you comfortable?"
    Su Lai was confused by his words and didn't know how to answer him, because he kept pounding her vagina like a pile driver. She was prone to fantasies. After hearing Huo Li's words, Thinking that the aunt and uncle were in this position, the lower body became more and more sensitive, so it all flowed to their feet.
    Su Lai became shy and her whole body was pink. She grabbed the wall while Huo Li kept prodding her pussy, and she made a thin snorting sound.
    Huo Li didn't dare to come out inside her vagina, nor did he dare to come out outside, so at this moment he was ready to fuck her vagina and bring her into the room while he fucked her.
    Su Lai was pressed against the door by him. Before he left, he overheard the conversation inside,
    "Do you think my son and his female friend didn't hear me calling me so slutty? If they heard this, I don't want to be a human anymore. It's all because you are always so powerful and good at chapping. You make me feel so comfortable every time that I can't bear it." "I
    heard you scream so loudly. It's okay. The sound insulation of the room is good. Okay, if you didn't come here specially to eavesdrop, you won't hear it, don't worry." "
    I'm still a little itchy down there, and I can't stand it anymore. Husband, please stick your penis into my pussy all night, and I'll just sit there. You are stuck with your dick and won't leave."
    "Why are you getting more and more slutty as you get older? No wonder a 40-year-old woman is said to be like a wolf and a tiger. You are in this state now. If you don't have sex for a day, you won't be satisfied."
    After Huo's mother huffed, she sat directly on her husband's ejaculation and hugged him to sleep, "Don't you just like my saohu0 look? You also like it when little b sleeps with your ejaculation in his mouth, but it's true what you said, I'm like this I seem to be getting older and older, and my little b is unhappy even if I don't use this thing for a day. I will go out with a vibrator and no underwear tomorrow, how about you fuck me in the car?" "
    Sooner or later, I will be exploited by you."
    Huo Li pushed Su Lai all the way into the room. After entering, she pushed him down on the bed. She lay down beside the bed, and he spread her pussy and continued to fuck her.
    When Huo Li came out, his pussy came out, and it was all on her vagina. Seeing that her vagina was all white and turbid, Su Lai couldn't bear the heat.
    ...
    Su Lai was going to school the next day, so he got dressed and was about to leave. Mother Huo downstairs, you got up early to make breakfast for them. When she saw her, she called her: "Baby, come to have breakfast. I don't want to go either." I know what you want to eat, so I made a little casually. You can tell Auntie what you want to eat and Auntie will make it for you next time."
    Su Lai didn't know if it was because of what happened yesterday, so she was a little embarrassed. She thought that Auntie might be wearing a skirt now. There was no underwear underneath, and there was a vibrator stuffed inside.
    She became even more shy. She sat down and said to her, "Auntie, I'm not picky about food. I can eat anything."
    Huo's mother handed her a piece of porridge: "What a bang baby, unlike Huo Li, who is difficult to raise." Si, he is picky about everything. Ever since he was little, I wanted to throw him into the orphanage."
    Su Lai: "..."
    Huo's mother really liked her very much. She always looked at her with starry eyes during breakfast, especially It was when she heard that her academic performance was the first in the whole grade that her eyes lit up. She especially liked people with good academic performance, but her son was always the last.
    So looking at Su Lai, he was like a baby.
    Mother Huo added Su Lai on WeChat, and when the two of them were getting ready to go to school, she gave Su Lai a red envelope.
    This red envelope contains a large stack of cash, which seems like a lot.
    She didn't dare to accept it, so Huo Li said to her, "Just keep it, it's etiquette.
    It's the mother-in-law's duty to give money to her daughter-in-law for the first time." After Su Lai heard this, he accepted the money and said After thanking my aunt, I took a taxi with him to the hospital and looked at the money in the car.
    They are all one hundred yuan, and a large pile is estimated to be tens of thousands.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: This chapter is 3,000 words long, and I will persevere in asking for help! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.