51

Chapter 51 Special Extra: The Affair of the Slutty Mother Huo Wearing Crotchless Pants

Huo's mother recently went to the mall with Su Lai to buy some clothes for her precious daughter-in-law. Later, she saw her going to the sex toy section and was shocked after buying those SAO toys. Young people nowadays Such fun.
    She secretly observed it and was shocked to see that the one she bought was the kind of transparent sexy underwear.
    She has always been very sexy after getting married to her husband, but she has never used such a sexy trick to wear this kind of transparent sexy underwear. These fabrics are not the same.
    She also wanted to mix it up with her husband, so she bought a set herself. She put it on after taking a shower when she went home at night. Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt a little coquettish.
    She walked out like this as if she had no clothes on. There was no underwear inside this black sexy underwear. Two holes were specially cut on both sides of her n-heads, exposing her n-heads and her little bum underneath. There is also a hole cut in the position, so you can insert it directly for convenience.
    After she walked out, she looked at the man reading the newspaper on the bed, walked up to him, twisted her head and called him: "Husband~"
    Dad Huo was frightened by her appearance. He looked up and saw the clothes on her body. I don’t know what it is, but when this guy came out with the little guy, he saw it. He pinched her pussy and asked her: "Why are you so slutty? What are you wearing?" Huo's
    mother She looked at her obediently by the bed, straightened her vagina, looked at him obediently, took his hand over, held his crotch and asked him: "Does it look good? I think they young people like to buy this. I planted it, so I also bought it, do you like it? Can you fuck me like this tonight?"
    Father Huo was fascinated by her. This man is middle-aged, x1nyu is getting stronger and stronger every day, and he wants to fuck every day.
    He had been married for so many years, so he had already fucked a lot. He patted her and said, "Lie down while I fuck you."
    Huo's mother held her vagina in her hand, opened it for him to look at, and said, "Well, husband Why don't you give me your t1ant1an little bum first? I feel so good looking at myself in this dress, and my lower body is so itchy."
    Huo's father came over at this time, and Huo's mother took the initiative to open her crotch and face it to show him.
    She is now in her 40s, so it is impossible to have sex with her vagina. Over the years, the two of them have made many videos and have given birth to children, so the vagina is somewhat dark, and the black and red xr0u is pointing towards He opened up and was no longer as pink as when he was younger.
    But Father Huo still likes her vagina. Even though it is a lot darker now, he still enjoys it every time he fucks her and is addicted to it.
    When he saw her taking the initiative to open her vagina and come over, he directly grabbed her breasts and asked Huo's mother to stand. He leaned his head over and gave her a t1anb.
    Mother Huo felt so comfortable when he fucked her, she held his hair and raised her head with joy on her face: "It feels so comfortable - my husband is so good at touching - my tongue is so good - my husband gives me a fuck - —"
    She grabbed Huo's father's head and rubbed it against her crotch. It felt so comfortable.
    She really liked the feeling of being fucked, so Xia Tian kept rubbing his mouth, and finally she was fucked out, and the water squirted on him.
    When she squirted out, her vagina became soft and she fell down. She knelt on the bed. Father Huo grabbed her nub and held it. Her head stood upright, with a special vagina. Father Huo held him comfortably and held him. Hair: "Husband is good at eating n, give me some n--"
    Huo's father fucked her head a few times, pulled her n head to make her comfortable, and then he was already wet, but after The penis was taken off and the penis was lifted up. Although she was old, this thing was still so long and thick. It could last for a long time every time and made her feel comfortable.
    After seeing that his penis was exposed, Huo's mother opened her legs. The sexy underwear underneath was equivalent to an open K, with a hole exposed underneath, which could be penetrated directly. Pointing at the little b, she said to him: "Husband, come in, come in and csi me directly."
    Huo's father left her vagina and inserted his ejaculation directly into the black and red vagina of her open crotch.
    After entering, the two of them felt comfortable.
    Her lower body couldn't have been tight after so many years, so it was a little loose and not as comfortable as it was at the beginning. However, Huo's father felt comfortable. The top of her head was grasping her nub, and the bottom was stroking her vagina, making a snap. There was a slapping sound, and Huo Ma could bear his cock comfortably, grabbing his shoulders and screaming, "Husband is so comfortable - so good at chab - saohu0 wants to be fucked by husband ga0cha0, my husband is very good at cuckolding."
    Huo's father was excited, lowered his head to eat her nub, and cuckolded her vagina more and more bravely.
    Huo's mother rolled her eyes in comfort and screamed loudly. She felt so comfortable down there after being fucked.
    Huo's father's lower body was like a pile driver. The two sexual organs were connected, and they were working very deep. He fucked her very quickly, and he also liked her wearing a crotchless pantyhose to give him sex.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Huo’s father and Huo’s mother have no names! ! This chapter is a special extra chapter. I have Xiao Keai who wants to read it, and I also want to write about middle-aged H, hahahaha. 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.