5

Chapter 5: Digging her vagina with fingers

    Huo Li's hands were so stiff that he didn't know how to react. He looked at Su Lai. Su Lai's eyes were really pure and charming when he stared at him. The innocent person who looked at him thought he was a kid. The white flower is so pure that you can't tell that she is doing such shameless things underneath.
    Huo Li rolled his Adam's apple. He had no way to see the beautiful view of her pussy now, but his hand was already on the m0, so he didn't have any resistance. After all, he had thought about this place for so long, and now he could finally reach out. After m0, I went in with my finger.
    First, he rubbed a few handfuls in circles on Su Lai's vaginal hair, and then went down to massage her small slit. After finding the slit, he opened the vaginal flap with his hand, and moved his fingers in to reach the bulge. The r0u pearl that was rising was stimulated by squeezing it with his hands. After the m0 arrived, he pinched it with two fingers at r0un1e.
    Su Lai was so happy as he held her buttocks tightly, looking at him with a charming expression, she even moved her body forward and opened her thighs wider for him to caress her.
    Huo Li r0u squeezed her buttocks for a while. After seeing a lot of water coming out of his fingers, he moved his position and stroked her m0m0 along the bottom to the entrance of her b-hole. After he found the opening, he inserted a finger. M0, I don’t know if it’s because the woman’s bum is hot here, but Huo Li’s hand went in and felt a bit of warmth.
    Her fingers stiffened for a moment, and then she added an extra finger to expand the area. Her vagina was too tight. When two fingers were inserted, she bit his fingers tightly and couldn't move. He couldn't move even two fingers after inserting them. Dare to go in and then go in again. After stuffing two fingers in like this, I started to dig inside.
    His fingers were long and slender, and when he was digging inside, he pointed his fingers up towards her vagina. Thinking about how the AP people did it that he had seen before, his fingers were digging in and out of her vagina.
    She imitated the speed of the penis coming out of her vagina, imagining her fingers as if the penis were touching her. The in and out of the penis was accompanied by the sound of her vaginal discharge. The sound of the stirring water made the atmosphere between the two of them even more ambiguous.
    When Huo Li went deeply in, he clearly felt that there was a membrane inside. He was afraid that the penis would break, and he couldn't use his fingers to get inside without the membrane. At the same time, he was very happy that there was a membrane inside, and Su Lai was still a virgin even though he was so slutty.
    His speed was too fast. Su Lai felt extremely comfortable when he was fingering her, but she didn't dare to cry out. She would explode when she felt comfortable. She grabbed Huo Li's hand and leaned back to let her bear his fingers. The ch0uchaa, she was sent to ga0cha0 too fast, so Su Lai's eyes flashed white, and when Huo Li saw her ga0cha0, she bit her lip comfortably, and her face turned completely red.
    Huo Li felt a pile of liquid leaking out of his hand, and he couldn't hold it in his hand. There was so much vaginal fluid under Su Lai that it was all in the palm of his hand.
    Su Lai's lingering warmth had not yet calmed down. Seeing Huo Li staring at her full of sexual desire, she said comfortably: "It feels so good..."
    c. Huo Li felt that he was going to be fucked by her, why was he so sao? , his penis is up again, he doesn’t want to just penetrate it with his fingers, his penis also wants to penetrate this small hole.
    He took out his hands, and looking at Su Lai's wet hands, he felt shy.
    Su Lai wanted to wipe his hands with a tissue, but after Huo Li took out his fingers, he wiped the wetness on his fingers in front of her.
    When he saw that saohu0 was leaking so much sao water and smelled the sao smell, he always wanted to try the taste of saohu0's b water. He couldn't taste it now, but he thought Su Lai's b water was sweet.
    c. He felt like he was in love, and the woman's vagina felt sweet.
    ...
    Huo Li went to school early today. He went to the classroom and went directly through the back door. After entering through the back door, he walked to Su Lai's desk and threw a mobile phone directly to Su Lai.
    Su Lai was always the first one to come to the classroom, so there was no one in the classroom now. Huo Li handed her a mobile phone and threw it on the table. Su Lai looked at the casing of the mobile phone. This is what all the classmates in the class have been doing recently. The discussion was about... Apple 11, which everyone wants to buy.
    She was looking at Huo Li with her heart beating fast. Huo Li sat in his seat and looked at her and said, "Don't you have a mobile phone? I bought it for you. I gave it to me yesterday. I can't give it to you." A gift? If you are grateful enough, give me some food."
    He said it vulgarly, but he didn't think so. As a result, Su Lai looked at the phone in his hand, nodded when he heard this, and said, "Okay."
    After saying this, Huo Huo Li's whole body was numb.
    Su Lai looked at the phone in her hand, she was also embarrassed.
    But she also has a mobile phone, an Apple 11 that everyone in the class said was very useful...
    She thought about her original intention of seducing Huo Li in the first place. It was because when she was cleaning, she heard some female classmates talking while putting on their makeup. : "I really want to be Huo Li's girlfriend. It would be great to be his girlfriend. He is so generous to his girlfriend friends. He is the second generation of rich people. His family has a lot of money, and he is also generous to his friends. I heard that he is generous to his girlfriend. He spent tens of thousands on bar purchases, and the pair of shoes he wore cost 20,000 yuan, the watch on his hand cost 300,000 yuan, and the sportswear was all custom-made. He couldn’t buy it without 10,000 yuan. He had talked to his girlfriend friend before. He said that he spent tens of thousands of dollars to buy bags, mobile phones and cosmetics for his girlfriend’s friend without blinking an eye. Plus, he is good-looking, so it’s not a bad idea to be his girlfriend’s friend.”
    “That’s right, even if he is huaxin, his girlfriend’s friend will change It's the same as the clothes, but if you can be his girlfriend's friend, you can get a lot of money."
    Su Lai blushed in the corner when she heard this. She was too poor, so she was moved when she heard this. At that time, Huo Li changed The seat was sitting in front of her, so she had that idea.
    She wants to be Huo Li's girlfriend and make some money.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: It’s another new day to remind you to vote for pigs! If you don't go over the wall about recent events, please don't go over the wall. If I don't come up to update, I won't be able to. I'd like to remind you. But I am still very aipo18, I have always wanted to write about this kind of subject hahaha.
    】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it