19

Chapter 19 Tea and ice cubes were poured into her pussy to stimulate her pussy

   Alternate new URL, faster: https://m.iyushuwu.xyz

    Su Lai's face turned red when he heard this. He didn't expect to be so ashamed.
    She was so embarrassed that she didn't know what to do, but looking at his eyes filled with lust, it looked like he was about to come.
    This is outside. What if someone discovers this? She was under a big tree, and she was very hidden. If she hadn't been looking for her deliberately, she wouldn't have been found. Huo Li had just put a lot of effort into finding her.
    Huo Li knew that he couldn't see it from this angle, so he squatted down in front of her and spread her legs with confidence.
    He opened Su Lai's legs, and then put his hand on her bra. He put his fingers on her bra and didn't take it off directly. Instead, he pressed her pussy around the outside of her bra, and a little water came out of it. After that, she took off her bra.
    The underwear was taken off and hung on her ankles.
    After Su Lai took off her underwear, Huo Li reached out and opened her vagina. Huo Li took the tea and tore open the cover on it. After the cover was torn off, he reached out and opened her vagina. Put a little tea on her vagina.
    The top layer is made of ice cubes. It's mainly summer now, so the boss specially put a lot of small ice cubes on it, so when it falls down, the ice cubes cover and stimulate her vagina.
    Su Lai said "Oh" in irritation and his face turned red.
    The ice cubes were so cold that her vagina shrank, which was very exciting.
    Huo Li dared to put too much inside, but just put the top layer, and then went in little by little to the outside of her pussy and watered it, soaking it all.
    It was so cold that Su Lai's body was shaking due to the ice, but it was very comfortable besides the ice.
    She watched him carefully burying it on her vagina to make tea. After a little bit of paste reached her vagina,
    a few pearls had already slipped in. The pearls sandwiched in the folds were smaller, so they stuck to it. .
    Huo Li put Ncha aside and then spread her legs and squeezed her into an M shape. He grabbed her legs and buried himself in her vagina.
    He rubbed it, and her body shrank a bit. The taste of the tea was indeed quite sweet. It just stuck in her pussy, and it felt so sweet that it made her teeth fall out.
    He worked hard, covering her vagina with his tongue, and a pearl slipped in. The tip of his tongue was searching inside her vagina, looking for the pearl to come out, and put the pearl in, and played with her. The xr0u was stimulated time and time again, and it made a sound of eating b, which was very loud.
    Su Lai lowered her head and pressed her pussy while he was playing with her pussy. She didn't know whether to eat her pussy or drink tea. Her comfortable feet softened and she felt extremely comfortable. She couldn't make any sound, so she could only bite her lip. flap to avoid being discovered.
    She was speechless, biting her lip and grabbing his hair, raising her head with a look of pleasure on her face.
    Huo Li kept t1aning, and after removing all the tea and pearls from her vagina, there were no more teas and pearls inside her vagina, but there was still wetness down there, which was obviously from her. bwater.
    Her body is very sensitive, so much water comes out after just touching it, and she can't even finish it.
    When she was being fucked by T1an, she was so comfortable that she squirted out, so the water kept flowing out in waves.
    Huo Li saw that there was so much water down there, so he took the tea tube inside and placed it on her vagina.
    The x1 tube was placed on her vagina like this, and then the water flowing out of the vagina was sucked. I couldn't finish it just now, but all the x1 tube came in.
    When he was x1, a lot of yshui was eaten by him.
    Su Lai blushed so much that she turned into a monkey. She was so embarrassed. She didn't expect that he had so many tricks. He even pointed the tube directly at her vagina and filled it with all the water... After
    Huo Li finished Looking at her, he asked her with lustful eyes: "Do you want me to ca0n1?"
    Su Lai nodded without hesitation when he heard this. Although x1 came out, her lower body was itchy, as if there were many ants biting her inside. Very uncomfortable.
    Huo Li got up, pulled her up, put her back against the big tree, took off his crotch, and said to Su Lai: "So lift it up, and I'll put the big dick in." ...
    [
    The author has something to say. : Ah ah ah, ah ah, I am really too diligent, today is the third update again! Additional update for 1200 pigs! Everyone, keep working hard and vote for pigs! ga0 Not good, I see there are many pigs, tomorrow will be the third update again! ! Cherish this special time and still insist on updating Ah Shou, comfort me with your pigs!
    】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it, see it, see it