49

Chapter 49 Stuffed a few strawberries into her

Su Lai hasn't given him this food for a while, so now he puts it in his mouth and touches the circles on it.
    She licked the top of the eyelet like she was eating ice cream, licking the tip of her tongue to stimulate it, and took the entire penis into her mouth. She took it as deep as she could, and then began to use the muzzle to fuck the penis. His big penis was covered with his own saliva, almost reaching his throat.
    Others might not be able to see what the two of them were doing, but from Huo Li's current angle, with his head lowered, he could clearly see Su Lai feeding him, with a lustful look on his face as he continued to eat. Give him ch0uchaa with your mouth and come out.
    The tongue goes around the top and t1an and x1.
    The flight attendant came over at this time. Seeing the two of them in this situation, she thought something was wrong and wanted to help, so she came over specifically and asked: "Hello, sir, is there anything I can help you with?"
    Su Lai was The flight attendant who suddenly came over was startled. She almost opened her mouth and bit it off. She was so frightened that she hit her tooth, so it really hurt.
    She didn't make any move, she held his penis in her mouth and didn't dare to move. She waited for the flight attendant to leave, fearing that the space would find out that she was so shameless, so she couldn't wait to feed him the penis here.
    Huo Li felt as if he was about to be bitten off. The pain was so severe that his face turned pale. Do you know why the flight attendant suddenly came over? Because Su Lai was lying on his crotch like this, he thought it was uncomfortable or something, so he held Su Lai's head and said to the flight attendant: "It's nothing, I don't need your help. My girlfriend is just a little sleepy. She likes to sleep." She just lay on my lap and slept."
    The stewardess smiled when she heard this and left here without thinking about anything else.
    Su Lai was really frightened just now and almost bit her, so after the flight attendant left, Huo Li pinched her ears and said, "Do you want to bite off my lifeblood? What if you bite me?" If you bite off your lifeblood, who will give you pleasure in the future? Who will give you chab in the future?" When
    Su Lai heard this, she really hated him, and he was the one who asked her to eat chicken for him, so she tortured Huo Li. Her mouth was t1an and x1. It was not enough to use her mouth alone. She also stroked his m0 with her hands, which stimulated Huo Li so much that he came out. He came out, and all the thick jingye came out of her. inside the mouth.
    She couldn't spit it out. After all, there was no place to pretend that she would be discovered if she spit it out, so she swallowed the juice of this thing.
    He doesn't have any bad habits, he doesn't like to stay up late, and he doesn't like smoking and drinking, so jingye has no taste, and there is an indescribable taste. It's not unpleasant to swallow, just swallow it in front of him, eat it all After going down, she let go, and she left his lower body. When she stood up, there was still a white liquid at the corner of her mouth. Huo Li was so tempted by the sight.
    "Is it delicious?"
    Su Lai's ears turned red when he heard what he said. He shook his head and said, "It's not delicious."
    Huo Li didn't believe her, so he took a tissue and cleaned his buttocks: "No. It's delicious, you little saohu0, you ate so deliciously just now."
    Su Lai hated him.
    Su Lai wiped her mouth with a tissue. Her mouth was full of his taste, so she ate a strawberry to cover up the taste of jingye she had just eaten.
    Huo Li was quite cute when he saw her eating strawberries and chewing them. Su Lai was wearing a skirt now. He
    had a very sad thought in his mind. He pushed him against the back chair. Su Lai was confused. He leaned on the seat and looked at him doubtfully.
    Huo Li pushed her, then took the small strawberry she ate and lifted up her skirt. He lifted up her skirt and peeled off her cotton underwear. After peeling off the underwear, he opened her small bra. b. When Su Lai was so shocked that her pupils were enlarged and she didn't know what he was doing, she peeled off the small b and then stuffed a strawberry into it. Su Lai was frightened by his actions and was afraid that she would scream out. So she blocked her mouth and looked down at him stuffing...strawberries in her vagina.
    She wanted to push him away, but Huo Lisai was addicted. After stuffing a strawberry, he pushed it in, then stuffed another strawberry, and then stuffed another strawberry with his fingers. In this way, four strawberries were given to him. Stuff it in, stuffing her little b full.
    Su Lai's vagina was so full that it was filled with strawberries. She looked at Huo Li sadly.
    After stuffing the strawberries, Huo Li put her bra back on, covered her crotch, and said to her: "Just walk with the strawberries stuffed like this. I'll see if you can clip the strawberries into pieces after you get off the plane." Give me the strawberry juice."
    Su Lai: "..."
    He must have been too crazy and perverted to play, he actually wanted her to squeeze strawberry juice for him with her little b.
    Her vagina was stuffed with strawberries in her b-hole. As long as she clamped her vagina tightly, it felt like the strawberries were being clamped. As long as she exerted force, the strawberries would be squeezed into juice. Her vagina was very Tight, if you tighten your bum now, the strawberry will be crushed. He looked at Huo Li with a red face.
    ...
    [The author has something to say: Sao Li said: Give my mother a pig! 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.