43

43 Su Lai is jealous, indifferent and Huo Li loses his temper, and is fucked by Huo

Su Lai urgently went to the toilet ten minutes after class. After going to the toilet, he was about to wash his hands. Two women were standing at the sink.
    It was Zhao Yuanyuan and her sister who laughed at her the most before. When she saw the two of them, Su Lai was even scared.
    The two women were sitting at the sink smoking cigarettes, looking at her with contempt in their eyes.
    Seeing Su Lai coming over, Ch0u suddenly said to her while smoking a cigarette: "Su Lai, when you and Huo Li are together, his life is very good, and you are very comfortable."
    Su Lai was shocked when he heard this . , said nothing.
    Zhao Yuanyuan took a puff of cigarette, deliberately sprayed the smoke into her face and said: "Huo Li's wife changes clothes quickly. There are countless women who have been with him before and after, and every woman has sex with him." There were a lot of times, and he would just dump him when he got tired of playing with him. I only followed him for a month, so no matter how much you try, it won't last another month. Does he particularly like t1an your b ?And doggy style chab?"
    "He especially liked this t-position when he was with me, and he especially liked to t1an my bottom. He would make my t1an squirt out water every time. Thinking about it now, I miss being with him It feels like your tongue is licking. Seeing how innocent you look, it must be your first time, right? I didn’t expect him to play for the first time. We played very fiercely. We even tried it when we were together before. I have played with him in threesomes, my sister and I have played with him. So you have to be mentally prepared. The next time he plays with you with his brother, you will also have a clue. Threesomes are very exciting, two ji8chas come in. "
    Su Lai felt depressed when he heard what the woman said while smoking. He didn't say anything after washing his hands and went out directly.
    Zhao Yuanyuan looked at her leaving back and said with a sneer: "What's so cool about it? I'm just waiting for her to be dumped. I don't believe it. A rich person like theirs would like a poor person like her." Girl, a rag who picks up garbage."
    ...
    Su Lai was particularly depressed on the way back. He didn't know why, and he just returned to his seat and sat down as if he was eating a lemon.
    Huo Li ran to the n tea shop after class and bought a cup of pearl n tea and a cake. Now that it was afternoon time, he put both the n tea and the cake on his desk.
    Su Lai was very angry. When he saw him bringing n tea and cakes, did he lose his temper? He put the cake and n tea on his table and said, "I don't want it."
    Huo Li didn't know what was going on. He bought her n tea and cake after class every day, but now he said he didn't want it.
    He continued to put it on her table, "Just leave it there and eat it when you want it later. Or maybe you don't like eating these two. What flavor do you like? I'll buy it for you."
    Su Lai pouted his mouth slightly in discomfort. , holding the textbook and reading, "I just don't want it."
    Huo Li was as confused as Monk Zhanger when he saw her looking so angry.
    There was nothing he could do if he wanted to speak. The school bell rang. He was afraid of disturbing her study, so he turned around.
    It was the first time that Su Lai felt so uncomfortable. He was not in the mood for class. After hearing this, he didn't even know what the class was about.
    After class, Huo Li came over and said to her: "What do you want to eat tonight? My mother asked you if you wanted to go to my house for dinner. She cooked for you and asked you what food you wanted to eat."
    Su Lai saw him I hated it. He pinched the textbook in his hand and refused directly: "I have to go home. I haven't been home for two days, so I want to eat with nn and say thank you to aunt."
    Huo Li also understood after hearing this. When Su Lai wanted to say something, he stood up and ignored him, saying that he had to go to the toilet.
    When Su Lai got up and left, the next second his brothers came over to stop him and said: "Brother, you may be a fan of the authorities. You don't see what you look like now. We onlookers can see it clearly." , you look like a t1an dog now. Su Lai, you can bear this cold look on your face. Oh my God, ga0 is just deliberately hanging on you. She is like this, can you just calmly x Ge, I don’t know what you see in her. There are so many girls in the school who like you, so you have to keep your face."
    Huo Li glared at him unhappily after hearing this, with sharp eyes. He warned, "I am willing to be a t1an dog. I just like to be Su Lai's t1an dog."
    ...
    Su Lai didn't know why in the past two days, but he was so uneasy that he kept treating him. With a cold face, Huo Li looked like a t1an dog. He felt like a t1an dog from the back. He didn't know why he was so unhappy. He had no experience in this area. He had been in love and had no idea why women had children. He was so angry that he went to Baidu. Later, Baidu came out and said that the girl's sudden anger might be because his aunt was here, but he calculated the time again and found that it should be a month since his aunt came last time. , so it can’t be the aunt.
    Even if it made her angry, the daughter would want to be coaxed. Huo Li wanted to coax her, but she wouldn't talk to him.
    Otherwise, he is cold-faced.
    His good temper also made him feel a little uncomfortable, so he stopped her when school was over in the afternoon and asked her directly: "Su Lai, what have you been thinking recently? Have I offended you? What have I done wrong? Did something make you unhappy? You told me directly and I apologized to you, why did you treat me so coldly?"
    Su Lai didn't want to talk to him, and it was hard to say that he was jealous and sour, so he didn't want to talk to him. Talking, every time she saw him, she thought of him playing with other women, and she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, so she didn't want to see him. She grabbed the strap of her schoolbag uncomfortably, looked down at her shoes and said: "You know what you did and don't want to talk to you."
    Huo Li was confused. "If I knew what I did, I wouldn't ask you. I don't know. You accused me of being unclear. If you tell me, I will correct it. I will correct whatever I did wrong."
    Su Lai didn't say anything. Huo Li was quite patient at first, but when he saw that he didn't say anything, Su Lai said nothing. , was so angry that she pushed her into the classroom. There was no one in the classroom, so she hugged him on the podium, "Su Lai, do you owe 1, so you lost your temper with me?"
    Su Lai now PGU was sitting on the podium and wanted to get off. Huo Li held her down and refused to let her go. He stretched out his hand to peel off her bra, pulled it off a little, and drilled his hand into her bum. Pinch inside.
    "Ah - Huo Li - you gangster, please let go of your hand quickly and don't fuck anymore." Su Lai looked at his hand messing with her vagina, feeling a little uncomfortable, so Huo Li put his hand here Inside, M0 pinched out a little water, then took off her bra and put it aside.
    Huo Li was rubbing her vagina, but she was sensitive down there. Being rubbed like this, the water came out again, and Huo Li opened her vagina angrily.
    Su Lai really hated him like this, so he wanted to get down, but Huo Li grabbed her, changed his position, and hugged her from behind. The child just hugged her like urine, and then carried her She stood up and separated her crotch. She was not wearing underwear and was completely open. Facing the blackboard, Huo Li pressed her body against the blackboard and said, "Why did I make you angry? Tell me clearly." "
    Su Lai didn't want to say it, but Huo Li was so determined to tease her that he even held her vagina while wiping the blackboard. A lot of water had come out of her vagina just now when he fucked her. Now he was holding her vagina and pressing it against the blackboard. The friction up and down stimulated the blackboard, and the water stuck to the blackboard. I did a general cleaning in the afternoon, and the blackboard was clean and disinfected. It is particularly bright now, and there is no trace of water on it. When he did this, there was another large area with water stains on the blackboard, but it was not ordinary water, but Su Lai's clear water.
    Su Lai was held like this with his legs spread apart. He wiped the blackboard with his small b and felt so uncomfortable that he almost cried. It was so shameful. Although it was shameful, a lot of water came out from rubbing against the blackboard, and the blackboard was shredded. , "Huo Li, let go of me, don't do this - um -"
    Huo Li worked harder when he heard this, moved his body left and right, and wiped the blackboard with her vagina. The breasts were further spread apart, and the breasts were placed on the blackboard. The blackboard was filled with Su Lai's breasts. She said no, but every time she said no, it came out. With so much water, her body became more and more sensitive.
    There was a gusao smell floating on the blackboard, which came from his vagina. She was rubbed against the blackboard by him, and her buttocks felt extremely comfortable against the blackboard.
    Su Lai held the blackboard with her hand and looked down at her crotch sticking to the blackboard. It was so exciting that she squirted and put the water directly on the blackboard.
    Sule cried.
    She didn't know whether she cried because she was happy or because of shame. Most of the time, she cried because of shame. Although it was comfortable to do such a thing, it was also very shameful. She turned around in discomfort and looked at him crying and said: "Huo Li, I don’t want to be with you anymore, you are a bad person, you have played with so many women, and you still don’t allow me to be angry. I just lost my temper, and you did this to me, you go find another woman When you're good, you go find another woman, don't come with me. I don't want to be with you anymore."
    Huo Li was confused when he saw her crying and trembling. He didn't have a woman. The person changed her body direction, hugged her frontally and asked: "What do you mean by that? When did I have another woman? I have only been a friend of a woman like you." "
    You lied to me ." Su Lai's ears turned red when he held her like this. She lowered her lower body to his clothes, and the liquid stained his clothes. She said uncomfortably: "I heard what Zhao Yuanyuan said, you have played with many women before. Human, and you especially like to eat women, and you also like to have sex with her from behind. You also said that you like to have sex with several people, and your private life is chaotic."
    Huo Li was suddenly charged with such a big crime. He was so angry that he pinched her butt, lifted her up and said, "Listen to her nonsense, when did I become like this? I'm so innocent. Let alone playing with a few women, t1annv fell in love with someone, before I came to you, I never even held a woman’s hand."
    ...
    [The author has something to say: sao Li Cheng knows how to play, Ah Xiaoqiu Zhuzhu. Good poem. 】Hey look at it, look at it, see it, see it, see it.